Chen, What happened? Part 4

Chen's Story and Suho's Little Box

                                                                                                          Chen POV

“Come on guys have mercy on me!” I said as I nervously hold on to Siwon’s neck.

“Come on, be ready, Kibum will be back from the toilet any minute now.”

“You are okay with this Siwon?” I asked still confused with the man that was inches from me.

“It’s fun to prank him once in a while,”

“Guys!! Kibum is coming!” warned Tiffany as she ran to her usual sitting place beside Yesung.

“Come on! Be ready. Remember to do what we told you,” said Leeteuk in a hurry.

“Fine,” I said as I rolled my eyes but smile.

I looked at that handsome man in front of me. His neatly combed hair was shining and his smile was really sweet. He was smiling at me and mouthed a ‘ready’ . I just simply nodded my head. He touch my face with his soft hands and place his lips on mine. I placed my hand at the back of his head and opened my mouth, twisting my tongue with his and created a delightful noise. I moaned a little for the drama and Siwon laughed a little. He slowly untucked my uniform and slid his hands under it and feel my bare skin. That was when Kibum sat down and watched in.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” He ran towards us and separated us immediately. “WHAT THE SIWON, WHAT THE !” he hit his fist to the table and sat to his original place. His eyes were getting red and one of his hand was crumpled with anger. Siwon pretended to look guilty and sat at his place beside Kibum and did not talk. However, Kibum’s cheek turned back to white not long after, “That is a dare isn’t it?”

Everyone smiled and laughed together, I followed, so as Siwon.

“You know we were planning on like how to make you me so we came up with this idea and I know it is really bad, I screw up. Sorry Bab,” said Siwon hugging his laughing boyfriend.

“You should have ask me immediately, baby that is so sweet.” Said Kibum as he kissed Siwon’s arm.

“So, when should we do it?”

“Tonight?”

“Ok,” there was a huge smile in both Siwon and Kibum’s face.

“Awwww…” it was such a cute scenery.

“You are not angry that your boyfriend kissed another guy?” I asked.

“Well, I don’t like that but I trust him enough that he will still love me no matter what,” answered Kibum with pride.

“Can’t wait for our first though,”

“Can’t believe you guys didn’t have it yet,” said Donghae teasingly, “It’s been 3 years.”

“Donghae and I did it in the first try,” continued Eunhyuk as he ate his churros.

After break, I walked to class with Heechul. Sunny had something to do.

“Our group is pretty crazy huh?” asked Heechul.

“Yeah,”

“Sorry for making you kiss Siwon,” he apologized.

“No, it’s okay, it’s just a prank and Kibum was not even mad at him,”

“I am sure that your group is nothing like that before,”

“No, but it is fun its ok,”

I sat at the place beside Heechul. At class, I thought about Siwon and Kibum. How they trusted each other and I finally thought of Xiumin. He was so drunk and it was the first time for him to actually go to a bar. I couldn’t blame him for kissing millions of people without me noticing because I didn’t even watch out for him and that is my fault too and here I am leaving him all alone and blame everything on him and be pissed as . I even ignored all of his messages! I will admit my mistake, I will go back to them and say sorry.

Lunch, I waked to the place I usually hang with my friends. Tao, Kris and Lay were sitting on the same side while Xiumin and Luhan was sitting at the other side. I looked at the unbalance lunch table. That place should be me, I could balance it. I breathed slowly and took a step when someone grabbed my hand.

“Got you!” said Yoona with a huge grin.

“What?”

I turned back and SNSD was behind me.

“Yes! We win the ‘Let’s find Chen’ game. Now, Super Junior need to drink from the looser cup,” said Yuri, “I remembered the time when we need to drink those.” Everyone showed a disgusted face, “Chen, you definitely didn’t want to try those.”

I showed an ‘Ok, from your expression I had imagine it already and I am going to throw up now’ face but I didn’t want to throw up. They pulled me to go the usual place and I looked back. Xiumin was looking at me, I felt horrible this time.  

It was February and I still don’t get the chance to tell Xiumin I am sorry. I was getting close to Heechul the most now and Jessica is actually the best girlfriend in the whole entire world and Heechul is not the best boyfriend in the entire world (Xiumin is). I went to hang out a lot with my new group and that made me have less free time with my school, training, and hang out. I rarely reply messages and had the time to watch and caught up to the new celebrity world.

Honestly, my scores didn’t go down at all. I mean, Heechul is a genius man. He joined this group because he is Einstein number 2. He helped me a lot, mentally. He was like my childhood friend to me.

“Don’t drink too much just pretend to be drunk,” he whispered to my ear, “It’s not a good idea when everybody is drunk.”

“You do it,” I said with sloppy eyes, “I think I am pretty drunk already,”

He rolled his eyes and sipped his last alcohol and went to look for Jessica. Just kidding, I am just a little bit drunk.

“Hey, are you having fun?” asked Leeteuk totally drunk.

“Yeah,” I said.

“You know Chen, Taeyeon and I have problems these days,”

“Really? What happened?”

“I forgot, but Taeyeon and I decided to forgive each other,”

“How do you do it?”

“Well, with the simple old sorry. I made her treats and showed that she is really important to me”

“How?”

“I gave up something big. When I say big I mean really big, like really, really big,” he smiled and took a sip, “She was really touched and she cried. She felt sorry for me that I need to do that. I can’t believe that! Do you have been in a difficult time with your babe before?”

“Yeah, actually..”

“Oh wait, you have a boyfriend. YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND I JUST REMEMBER I HEARD THAT LIKE 6 MONTHS AGO AND I KEEP FORGETTING THAT YOU GOT ONE,” Leeteuk hugged me with both hands as he shouted and in that way I knew that he was drunk as ever, “What is his name? Xiu, xiu..”

“Xiumin,” I finished for him.

“OH YEAH!” again, he shouted. However, he suddenly turned it into a whisper, “I tell you what Chennie, if you want to keep him, you need to act tough, you need to make him happy. When you did wrong, I mean really wrong you need to sacrifice something to him. I know, it is hard but it is worth it. No one will make you happier than bae,”

That is really false but I take that.

The next morning when I was at model class that Sunday, my manager went into my classroom.

“Chen, may I talk to you for a second?”

I walked out of the classroom, I was scared, he sounded serious.

“There is some news for you,”

“Yes?” I answered, “What is it?”

His face brightened, “You are going to be at Running man,”

I couldn’t believe my ears, “WHAT?!”

“Yes!” He said excitedly, “You are going to be casted along with B1A4”

I swear I nearly fainted. B1A4 is like the best group k-pop ever created. They are cute, smart, talented and funny. They were the one who introduced me to k-pop world (Yep, they are my best group :P). Sandeul is the cutest thing, his talent and altitude could make me melt on my seat (Yes, he is my bias). Meeting them and being on Running Man is the only thing my life wanted.

“Be here at 6 at night at the 26th of March. You don’t need to go to training because running man can be hell. Just ask Got7 if you need to. Oh, you need to stay overnight there so you probably skip school the next day,”

I just nodded, it was too impossible to be true,”

My manager patted my back, “Wow, nice job author, going to be in Running Man. I know, it is one of your dream. Congratulations.”

It was February 26, I have the rest of the month to practice.