The old story

Chen's Story and Suho's Little Box

“I can’t walk,” say Tao at the phone this lunch as we put it on speaker.

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHSAHHSHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA ( I am too lazy to write more)”

Tao was found absent this morning after what happen yesterday and even though we know the reason, we decide to call him.

“How’s your ?”

“My is beating like a heartbeat. How is your Kris?”

“You eat them up yesterday,” laugh Kris.

“Oh yeah,” I can hear Tao smile, “Anyway, I actually got to go right now for some reasons so see you guys tomorrow,”

“You’re coming back tomorrow? That is fast,”

“Yeah, Kris’s is not as big I thought it will be so..” he hang up.

“I don’t have small ,” correct Kris as the bell ring.

“Admit it Kris, we all saw your and Xiumin’s is bigger than yours,” I say and cut Kris before he continue talking, “Oh, look, there is Heechul and Sunn, I got to go to class,” I pull Xiumin and go to class.

 

 

Night time, I am at my house at the verandah enjoying the fresh night air when I hear the door open from behind. It is Suho, he is wearing his pajamas and there is sheets of papers on his hand.

“Get out,” I say obviously annoyed.

“This is not your house, come on,” say Suho as he sit beside me but try not to be too close. There is a silence for a while between us but Suho break it, “Beauty and the Beast is finally over huh?”

“Yeah,” I say simply.

“Do you like that story, actually?”

“I don’t know,” I say lifting up my shoulders.

“Huh,” respond Suho, “By the way, just now, I went to the attic to find some stuff,”

“Oh,” I reply shortly.

Suho sigh a little, “Do you know what I found?”

“The thing that you hold in your hand?”

Suho smile a little, “Wow, you surely grow up so fast,” I roll my eyes, “well, yeah, I did found this there. Do you know what it is?” I shake my head, “Well, this is your story that you wrote 5 years ago,”

“You still keep that?”

“Maybe mom did,” he say as he flip through the pages even when it is short, “But I read it, and I thought that among all bestselling stories you ever created, this is the best one,” He give me that paper and stand up, “I really wish you can forgive me like that character,” he leave me alone in the cold night.

After he leave, I read the title out loud, “Forgive,”

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

For those who don't read the read this: So, I reveal in that that Kris fall in love with Tao but no one know about it even Tao himself. Well, that is the information.

So, this is a really short update but the next chapter will be the one-shot of Chen's story forgive soo.. emm.... subscribe, and comment to make me happy and upvote if possible thanks ::)