First Night on Club

Chen's Story and Suho's Little Box

                                                                                                           Chen POV
My company was cheering the next day I went back there. My friends (obviously not my school friends) were waiting and they were hugging me. They showed me the grand trophy that was placed under a golden light. It was totally going to collect dust. 
I went to classes and they were celebrating too. I felt happy because there were no lessons that serious was today.
Afternoon, my manager caught up to me.
“Hey, overcome your crying already?” He asked teasingly.
“Yeah.”
“Hey do you mind joining us tonight?” 
“To?” I asked. My manager rarely threw a party.
“To ‘All You Can Eat’ of course. I will be paying. Let’s celebrate your win and Got7’s win.” He said with a delighted smile.
“No thanks,” I rejected, “Need to bring Xiumin to the club tonight.”
“What?” Yep, I know, “You told me he was damn innocent?”
“I got a dare.” I smiled innocently.
“Fine. What a kid,” My manager said with a smirk on his face, “Oh yeah. Do you think you want to be a singer yet?”
Oh yeah. The singing career. I didn’t decide yet.
“Well, I was a little hopping to become a singer but I am still not sure about being one.” I said while I scratched my head.
“Well, I am a nice manager so let me give you a chance. You go through all the training and things for you to become a singer. However, tell me when you feel like being one or not being one. Then we will sign the contract.”
“Wow, you sure are the best manager a world could have.” I said pretended to be surprised by what he said.
“Of course I am!” he said patting my back and leave.


It was Sunday night so all the clubs were really full. I wore my black t-shirt with white long and flexible jeans. I used gel on my hair and made it a little bit spiky. I wore a black glasses and paste a temporary tattoo on my collar bone which read ‘Born for partying’ and a long and colorful dragon tattoo on my arms. My dancing shoes which was completely red matched my appearance. I didn’t look so cool but at least it wasn’t nerd style.
For being the first time in a club, Xiumin didn’t know what to wear. He texted me 3 hours earlier and asked me a loads of questions of his clothing. I gave up and ended up going to his house to choose his fashion.
I finally chose him a white shirt which have random designs on it and a ripped Skinny jeans which is black to the flow. He loved to dance so I recommended him dancing white with blue strips shoes. I needed to get home and get my ‘ Me Hard’ hat and some other stuff to put it facing backwards on Xiumin’s head. I took some gel and fixed his fringe to a spike that came out from the hat. I took out a fake spike earing and needed to chase him around the house for him to use it. I borrowed him my spike collar and gave him my skull tattoo and paste it on his arm. Good, he was ready to go.
I brought Xiumin home to wait for me. I washed again and I changed then we go to the club.
I walked to the drinking bar right after we walked in. I sat at one of the chairs and Xiumin followed. I called the guy who was serving the drinks.
“Hello there. What do you want to drink?”
“Serve anything you think that is best for me and him to celebrate after an award.” I said ignoring the formality.
“Hmm, right after winning something big huh?” He said before he left to serve our drinks.
“How does beer taste like?” asked Xiumin.
“Not bad but I don’t think you will like it.” I said with a disgusted face.
“Oh no,” he said covering his face, “It’s your fault.”
“Hey, I..” I was going to say something but they guy went back with our drinks.
We took a sip and I am surprised that Xiumin really liked it.
“Whoa! This is awesome! What is this?” He asked the guy.
“Montrafe,” He answered, “The drink itself was perfectly prepared, made sure that it was perfect on every drop.” ( Ok, I am sure that there is no such thing as Montrafe in this world. I don’t drink that kind of stuff so I barely know any names.)
Suddenly Call me Baby was played.
“OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!!” shouted Xiumin as he held my collar and shook me hard, “Can we dance? Please?”
“Sure,” I said, “but I need to finish my drink first.”
“See you at the dance floor?”
“See you at the dance floor.”
He smiled and rushed to the middle of the crowd. I smiled as I tried to finish my drink.
“More Montrafe?” asked the same man again bringing the whole bottle now.
“No thanks,” I said, “Maybe later, my boyfriend is waiting.”
“Boyfriend?” That guy asked confused, “You got a boyfriend?”
“Yeah, I do.” I said pointing at Xiumin as he danced to the rhythm.
The man moved his head to have a better view, “Oh, that guy. He came with you I remember.”
“Yeah, that’s him,” I said proudly.
“He is really good at dancing.”
“Yeah, he love to dance.” 
“Really?” He asked disbelief.
“You don’t trust me? Play a random song right now, I bet he would be still good at it.”
He smiled a little and changed the song into electric song, as expected, Xiumin dance to the beat perfectly although he was a confused why his favorite song was stopped. The guy nodded once more and play another song after a few while that lead the crowd to be questioning each other but act that it didn’t happen.
“Well?”
“What can I say he is well trained,” He said finally admitting.
“Ha!”
“Damn, you are one lucky one. I hope I have a boyfriend that could dance like him.”
“You know how we met?” I asked.
“How?” he answered.
Just like that, that simple question turned into a conversation. He was a really amazing guy with amazing stories he got from a past few years working on the club. I laughed and I told my stories too. It was the first time I was having a not awkward conversation with a stranger before. We talked, talked and talked all over the night. It was awesome and I really enjoyed it until Xiumin came and hug that man.
“Chen!! Good thing I found you! Where have you been baby? Where have you been? You are missing all the fun here!” 
“What?” that man looked confused.
Xiumin’s shirt was stained in many liquid and it smell horrible, even I could smell it from sitting across the counter. There was some liquid on his mouth and his breath stinks! I close my nose in disgust. His hair was a mess and his shirt was ripped a little too. I bet he was drunk, so drunk that he could barely know who he was hugging.
“Come on baby, let’s dance. You promised me right?” 
I widen my eyes, I checked the time. It was 2 in the morning. I have been talking for four hours now.
“Baby! Come on! Give me a kiss first.” Xiumin said as he pouted his lips and leaned forward to kiss that man. I stood up immediately from my seat and closed his mouth with my palm and harshly put his face away.
“Oh gosh Xiumin, you need to get out of here.” I said pulling him to my side.
“I don’t want to. This place is fun, really fun.” He said as he slide across the counter and landed on the hard floor stomach first. “Who are you anyway? Chen!! Where are you?”
“You want me to your ?” I asked with eyes wide open, “Oh gosh Xiumin.”
“Let me help you.” Said that man as he walked outside the counter and helped Xiumin up.
“Why there are 2 Chens?” he asked scratching his head.
That man and I looked at each other. We were nothing the same only our haircut was a look-a-like but seriously.
“I got to go,” I said putting Xiumin’s weak arm on my shoulders, “Nice talking to you, it was really nice to talk to you. Hey, we could be friends.”
“Yeah, If I think about it we talked smoothly, I don’t get to know you first so what’s your name?”
“Chen, Kim YiChen.” I said.
“Heard that name before. Hey, are you that famous junior authors?” he asked tapping on his chin.
“The news go to the club too?” I asked surprised.
“Damn it your topic are so hot right now you know. Some girls that like to read talk about you a lot. Oh, not to mention that you made some naughty bastards finally to read book.”
I couldn’t stay anything, I was really happy.
“Oh, almost forgot, my name is Kim Soohyun. Nice to know you.”
“Let’s exchange phone numbers.”
That time, we exchanged numbers and I need to leave fast since Xiumin kept making weird noises.
As we get to the car, nothing gets better. Xiumin sat beside me looking half awake.
“Don’t you think that tonight is great?” he asked half conscious.
“Sure,” I answered absently as I took out my phone to record a video of Xiumin being drunk.
“Kris, Luhan, Tao and Lay. Here you go. Xiumin is drunk right now.” I said to the camera and moved the angle so Xiumin could be seen. “He was in a bad condition and got all dirty…” Xiumin cut me off.
“Oh boy, oh boy are you recording baby?” he asked as he blinked both eyes.
“OMAYGONSHED HELKLOW PEEEPEL!!” he shouted as he put both of his hands up, “This is my boyfriend, my lovely boyfriend and I am his lovely boyfriend Min. You guys just miss all the fun! The dances are all crazy and really exciting but don’t drink too much though, I threw up like 2 times today.”
“Oh gosh Xiumin let’s get you cleaned up. Sorry guys I got to go.” I said closing the cam.
Xiumin started to sit as close to me. He moved his face slowly to my face. I faced him and stare at his eyes.
“Kiss me!” he said pouting his lips.
I laughed and kissed his lips, it taste all sorts of alcoholic drink, it tasted bad. I learned a life lesson, never kiss Xiumin when he was drunk.
“Hey, I dance a lot today and yet I feel like flying,” He said kissing my neck, “It was wet though, some random just sprayed some drinks on the dance floor. That is why I got all wet, you don’t seem to be happy though. However, the best part is that many hunny bunnies ( he refer to the hot girls ) and gay bae think I am handsome and cute. They even got in line to make out with me!” he said sounding like it was a good thing.
“WHAT?!” I said really hating the situation, “How many different people that you make out with today?” 
“At least 20,” he said chuckling, “I know it is more than that but I don’t want to give you wrong information so I just say 20. Most of them are guys though since I am a gay bae too. I EVEN GOT SOME APPOINTMENTS!”
I open my jaw in disbelief. My innocent boyfriend.
“Prove it.”
He put on his ‘ok’ face and open his phone, he opened his chat room and I am sure that he was not lying, there were a few appointments and a few were about their kiss. There were at least a million people texting him.
“See baby,” he said as calm as .
I the engine and sped the car. “Oh you Xiumin, just, you.”
I slammed Xiumin into the couch and cleaned him a little bit. I texted his parents that he decided to have a sleep over at my house today so that they wouldn’t be worried. I changed his clothes to clean ones and dumped his clothes to the washing machine. 
I stayed up all night to clean him and to wash his things. It was dawn when I folded last piece of his cleaned clothing. I felt tired but I washed myself and cooked breakfast for me and him. I cooked scramble eggs and bacon, the way he liked it.  I ate my delicious breakfast alone and went to school. Yep, I don’t sleep tonight. I left notes so that he might know that I prepared him breakfast and left for school.

 

-------------

 

Hey gusy so finaly exams were over .YYYAAAAYYYY!!! I bet I would fail some though :P. SInce it is holiday, I would update more. Sorry updates that need to take a long time to type. I am a slow typer :P. Anyway, how is your holiday so far? Your exams? I AM SO DAMN NERVOUS TO KNOW MY SCORE. I at literature and everyone knew that and I am quite sure I would fail this test. Do you think the story was so far so good? Well, please tell me honestly if you have some problmes :) I would be more than happy to explain it to you. It was night, I need to go to bed. Good night!! PLease subscribe and vote if you think the story is good. Love ya!!

 

Spoilers: There would be dramas going on :p