Chen, What happened? Part 5

Chen's Story and Suho's Little Box

                                                                                                    Chen POV

“You did not just say that!” exclaimed Seohyun as she heard about the news.

“I did,” I said proudly, “I am going to be on Running Man”

“Damn you are so lucky,” Said Siwon, “A handsome guy like me should have that chance instead of you know.”

Everyone laughed. I laughed too. Everyone was looking at me. No, I mean like everyone one who passed by and sat around us, they were all literally looking at me. Probably of the big news that spread until lunch time. That news was really huge all right. Even the guy that don’t even know One Direction knew about this.

I was so relieved that I worked out already for the past few months. The company made me work out all day, skipping all the lesson except for dancing which built the muscles too. So, start from now until I finish doing Running Man, I would be in the company’s gym with my gym teacher making me work out much harder from 4 until 8. My body was used to work out so my body wouldn’t be as tired as a guy who just started to work out in the first day. I hang out less with those guys and turned even busier. My break was cut short and my relationship with my old friends were not making a progress either.

However, I was like a prince at school. Like literally, I was treated like a prince. The teachers were turning nice to me and no one dared to do something to me. Now, I got a whole bunch of fan girls and boys. They were even giving me gifts! Nothing was better than free stuff in this world. I should admit that and I am really sorry to be rude but that made Suho look at me weird every time I went home with a bunch of gifts I had to carry. Even though I missed much more hang outs, I was surrounded by people at school. Lessons were turning much easier which I didn’t know why and my grades were rising rapidly. Running man was sure something. OMG THIS DAY COULD NOT GET ANY BETTER.

Actually, it did get better.

“Chen, I will be going to Japan for teacher training next two weeks until the end of this month,” said Suho first thing in the morning as he woke me up.

I widen my eyes immediately, “REALLY?? OMAIGOSH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“That’s what I thought,” said Suho slightly shaking his head, “I thought I would surprise you first so you may scream now instead of being that ‘I hate Mr. Suho guy’ at the class later. Promise don’t scream like this at class or I will give you 5 hours of detention.”

“Ok, fine,”

On that period of time, I decided that nothing could go wrong anymore.

Well, actually, it did. The day Suho left for Japan.

“Hey, Chen”

I looked up from who it is when I was stretching. I decided to play a little of soccer with Heechul but he was in the bathroom during that time. I nearly jump out of my skin. It was Xiumin.

“Hey,” he said once again as I didn’t answer. He had a poker face on, which was the face that I didn’t see on Xiumin often. His eyes were swollen and his cheeks were redder than normal. Both of his hands were in his pocket which probably hid the fact that he was nervous. He came alone, that was unexpected. “Hey,”

“Oh, hey,” I finally answered, “what’s up?”

“Nothing much,” he said looking down avoiding eye contact, “I just want to ask you something,”

My heart was beating so hard. What was going to happen? Will he break up with me? Oh my gosh I wished to kill myself.

“Will you come to my birthday party at the 26th of March?”

“What?”

“Yeah, 6 o’clock. After school at Duck café,”

Oh yeah, 26th of March, Xiumin’s birthday, almost forgot. I remembered last time I told Xiumin to invite me to go to his birthday party even when our condition is in the worst relationship ever. Well, now I know that Xiumin is the best promise keeper.

“Hey,” back to reality, “will you come?”

“Oh, sorry,” I said as I stared at his blank space. Even his emotionless expression told me that he was pissed and embarrassed. “emm, I had a schedule on that time,”

He rolled his eyes slightly, “Ok, then,” he turned to walk away.

However, my hand reflected and hold on to his hand not letting him go, “Xiumin, I’m sorry. I mean, I was going to at at Running Man and I was going to be casted with B1A4. This is really big Xiumin, its so big..” Even from his back, I could see him smile but he twisted his hand and I let go of his hand.

“Forget it.” He continued walking and not sparing any glance.

Heechul went out of the bathroom just then. He read my confused face and looked towards Xiumin. He finally widen his eyes in acknowledgement. He talked gently, “Hey, is that your boyfriend? I heard that Kim Xiumin is your boyfriend. Do you want to say hi to him?”

I sighed, “Duck Café,”

 

 

Duck Café is where Xiumin and I met for the first time before we moved to the same school. He worked part time there during the holidays. I went there with my friends as they forced me to. I never liked Duck Café back then, the place was so noisy and the waitors were rude. The food was not so good either and the only thing I liked about that place was the air conditioning. However, all my friend love that place! I couldn’t imagine it! Ok, back to the story. One day, my friends decided to hang out in the Duck Café. Of course, I hesitated a lot but that day was so hot that I finally agreed. So, as we got there, a handsome young man welcomed us. That was the first time I was welcomed in this café. That man was wearing his suit neatly and combed his hair properly. His oval-shaped face was shining and that golden voice, I would never forget that.

“Welcome,” said the attractive young man, “Please take your seat”. He gave us our menu and waited for us to order. He was really polite and he laughed on a joke once. That laugh, it was really cute. After ordering was over, he went away. I watched him work for the rest of the hang out. I watched him whenever he went. That smile on his face never faded when he was in the shop. Even at the worst places, that cute boy is the best.

“Thank you, please come again,” he bowed as my friends and I left that café.

Even at home, I kept thinking of that young boy. I worked part time there in order to know that boy more. Well, of course, he is really nice. He introduced me to lots of stuff. His name is Kim Xiumin and he is the son of this café’s owner.

“I should be a good example to all of them,” he said, “Do you like my father’s café?”

“Of course!” Is not that I lied but I like that place now. I was delighted that Xiumin moved to the same school as me. After that, I realized that I fell in love with him.

 

 

“What?” asked Heechul that snapped me back to reality.

“Oh, nothing, let’s just play soccer,”

 

--------------------------

Now, Chen need to figure out to go to his biggest dreams of all time and make his already very disappointed boyfriend even more disappointed or making his boyfriend happy. What do you think will happen ??? Pls comment, subscribe and upvote if possible. Thx :)