Beginning of 'The Beauty and the Beast'

Chen's Story and Suho's Little Box

Chen POV

Finally, on Monday, I was still in the good mood. I walked into the school gates skipping along to the rhythm on my earphone. The song ‘Happiness’ played on my phone that was sung by my most favorite girl group. Once I came into the building, I walked along the corridors where I met Xiumin. I smiled widely and ran to him only to give him a back hug tightly and greeted him. I remembered that it 26 July and his birthday was still months later. But I have been thinking on what to give him. I finally let go of the smaller man as he started to choke.

“Hey baby.” I said as I put my arms around his shoulders and kissed him at his head. His hairs smells of expensive-like shampoo filled my nostrils.

“Hey cutie.” He answered back as he put this hands around my hips and put his head where it was comfortable on my shoulders.

“Hey, what do you want for your birthday?” I asked as we kept walking comfortably.

He looked at me confusedly and lifted his head, “Wow, someone is really happy today. What’s the occasion?”

“Hmm, do you know the story I have been recently working on?”

“The one that you typed like crazy one?” he asked with a mocking tone.

“Yeah, I did wrote that in a hurry,” I said as I thought about it again, “but amazingly I passed to have it promoted.”

Xiumin widen his eyes, “Wow, you one lucky thing.” He said as he gave me a peck on the lips.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Chen. Do you have time after school today?”

“Yeah.” I said as I removed my hand from Xiumin as he removed his hands from my hips too.

“Good, meet me in the studio. I believe that you would like to make some corrections.” My manager said a little annoyed.

I smiled, “Em, yeah I would like to do it. After school?”

“Make sure you are there.” My manager said as he ended the call.

“Guess you would be busy after school today.” Said Xiumin.

“I would, do you have plans with me today? Do I miss something?” I asked afraid that he might get hurt.

“No. Nothing. I just want to clarify that you are busy today.” He said with a small smile.

“Ok, then. However I promise you that we will have a date sometime when I am not busy. Remember that.” I said as I looked at my lover in the eye.

He chuckled and looked down in shame. He hated looking at people in the eye, “Sure.”

 

However, that was not the best idea to tell him that in the beginning of the chaos.

 

Xiumin POV

 

I walked to the canteen where I and my friends used to seat. I raised my hand as I saw Kris ordering his food with Tao in the line. I left them and went to Luhan and Lay who was chatting away happily on the table.

“Hey, guys!” I said interrupting their conversation.

“Minnie!” Luhan said as he lifted his head up.

“Chen haven't arrive yet?” I asked them while I sat beside Lay.

“Math period before this right? He might cause trouble again.” Said Luhan twirling his spaghetti.

“You got one troublesome boyfriend you know.” Continued Lay.

I just shook my head and opened my lunch box and found my favorite sashimi in there. I looked around for signs of Chen. He was no where in sight, good. I took my chopsticks and took one sashimi and hovered it inside my mouth. Lay took a peek at my lunch box and smirked.

“It’s that sashimi that Chen kept stealing from you?” he asked.

I nod with an eyebrow lifted up and chewed the fish inside my mouth.

“Oh yeah, what about that date you were talking about?” asked Luhan.

“Did you asked him yet?” asked Lay as he put a daring eyes on me, “you told us it is going to be special.”

“Yeah, about that,” I said disappointed, “Chen will be busy today and good thing I didn’t ask him yet.”

“Too bad, I thought you guys would be having for the first time.” Said Luhan in his mocking tone.

“You want to bet?” I said smirking.

Both Luhan and Lay dropped their jaw and started squealing. I raised an eyebrow.

“OMG OMG OMG MINNIE I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU HAVE THIS SIDE!!” Squealed Luhan.

“Do you want to be top or bottom?” asked Lay in an almost whisper tone.

“I don't know why but I prefer bottom.” I said sounded shy.

“Aha! Prepare your wheelchair because that thick of Chen’s would hurt your so bad.” Said Lay.

“Well, do you think that it is romantic when he Chen waited in front of my house. Then, after arriving at his house, he would carry me while he kissed me. Secondly, he brought me to his bed room. He would tie both of my hands to both ends of the bed and start ripping off my shirt. Then, he would me. I hope he is good at it though.” I said explaining my idea.

“Hmm, not bad I supposed.” Said Lay as he tapped on his chin.

I fit the sashimi inside my mouth and then Kris and Tao came joining us.

“Hey guys, guess what? Minnie are going to have with Chenchen.” Said Luhan half laughing.

“BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!” laughed Tao and Kris uncontrollably.

“Dude, stop it, I almost spilled my food.” Said Kris with his face all red and his milk spilled a little bit on the table.

“Oh Xiumin, If you have with your Chen then I would be having with this guy here.” Said Tao pointing at Kris who was still laughing with his thumb.

Am I really that innocent?

Kris slapped Tao’s back a little bit hard, “Yeah, and I would make the feel so y that the one who watched me would droll.”

Both Tao and Kris high fived and continue to laugh.

Lay, Luhan and I just looked at each other with a smirked and nodded to each other.

“Deal. However, don’t tell Chen about this plan though.” I said with an evil tone.

“Yeah, sure.” Said Kris and Tao finally calming down.

“What happen to him after school today anyway?” asked Luhan slurping his spaghetti.

“His new book got published by a very famous producer. He would be really famous soon.”

Everyone nearly spitted on what they were eating and looked at me.

“Bull.”

“It’s true, his manager called just now and asked him to go to the studio after school for a necessary correction.” I said as I lifted an eyebrow on how awesome my boyfriend were.

“That kid got luck on his hands these days.” Grimaced Kris.

“And soon his will too.” Said Tao as he and Kris hold back their laughter again.

I shoved in another sashimi since there was no one around to steal them away. However, not long after, I felt a hand tapping on my back. I looked back but no one was there. I felt confused and realized one of my sashimi just disappeared.

“Hey guys!” of course, my boyfriend. He kept stealing those sashimi.

He happily put those fresh sashimi inside his mouth and gave me a peck on my cheek and sat right next to me while his food still dancing inside his mouth.

“Damn, I was walking to the canteen just now and I could hear Kris and Tao laughing. What’s wrong with you guys? What’s so funny?” asked Chen reminding everyone of the situation.

Damn it Chen.

“BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHA (I am sorry for adding many laughter though J:p)” Laughed Tao, Kris , Luhan and Lay followed by some small chuckled from me. I swore that the whole universe could hear us laughing now.

Chen just stared at us, even he stopped chewing those sashimi. I am sure he was really confused, “What?”

“Nothing. We heard that your book got published though, congrats.” Said Lay finally stopped laughing.

“Oh, that beauty piece of art. Who would not want to read that!” said Chen sounding proud as ever.

We all grimaced.

“I am not buying it.”

“Me too.”

“Don’t feel like reading it either.”

“I bet it was just like the other one he wrote.”

“I would rather watch 50 shades of grey.” (Guess who said this :P)

Just like that, the bell rang that send all of us to our respective classes.

 

Chen POV

 

I took a taxi and rode that to the studio. My manager wasn’t exactly a famous author. Wait, he wasn’t an author at all, he was a CEO of an entertainment industry where they trained singers and made them famous. However, he knew when a good book was created and he was a friend of my dad. He was impressed of my stories and started to take in my work and helped me published it a few times. I got a few books under my name and it got me pretty famous but I am sure I was less famous than John Green but don’t worry I will caught up with him soon.

I arrived to the studio, I made those corrections including grammar and a little change to the ending to make it better with the help of my manger. Finally, after the corrections were done, I went home with more confidence than ever. It is better now.