The hospital

Chen's Story and Suho's Little Box

Chen POV

In order to skip extra class, I visit Suho in the hospital. I knock on his door and come in as a voice speak out.

(ok let me change it back to past tense it is getting  weird)

“De hek happened to you?” I asked confusedly, “and why don’t you tell me the school have coffee machine?!”

“Hey,” Suho replied with a soft voice, “I just get a little dizzy that is it.”

“Well, if that was the case I should be in the hospital every day.”

He laughed and I sat next to him. I told him about my day and I discussed about how ty my sociology teacher was and how I was still mad for him not telling me that there were a coffee machine. He smiled all the time but when I finally got bored I played my phone until it was late and Suho forced me to go home and do my stuff.

Well, I am home alone again.

Hehehehehehehehehehe

“Hello?” I called Xiumin, “do you want to come over right now? When I say right now, I mean right now and I won’t allow you to go home until morning J. Yeah? See you in 10 minutes baby.”

( I am lazy to make a guys so just read it, it is suitable for you)

He was early. As I opened the door, there was a sneaky smile on his face. He was wearing a loose t-shirt and I didn’t think he wore underwear. He raised both of his eyebrows and widen his eyes showing eagerness.

“Good baby,” I whispered ily as I his hair and pull him closer to me.

His breathe was heavy and he hungrily put his lips on mine, and kissing every side of  my lips that was available and taste my tongue hungrily. As I got my pleasure, I gave him his. I slide my free hand inside his pants and play with like it was a toy, I rubbed its tip and the body. He moaned In reply, making the kiss better. After a while, he pulled out my hand which was in his pants and placed it on his hips, forcing me to take off his shirt. I did as I was told, I carelessly took off his shirt and tossed it on the floor.

I moved my lips to his neck, his collar bone and I started his s, it was round and hard and I it as hard as I could. Xiumin moaned as he enjoyed the pleasure, to add the feeling, he slided both of his hands under my pants and reached for my . As he had those in his hands, he started squeezing them, gently at first but he started gripping it with full hands and hardly as I and bit his s in absolute pleasure.

( end of this thing, let me skip that )

I found myself in the morning with my pants have slid half- and shirtless. Xiumin was shirtless too but his pants was gone and he was sleeping innocently. His lips was rosy red and even though he was closing his eye, I could see the beauty of it. I couldn’t resist it and I started biting his lips and it softly. That woke him up but he immediately kissed me back.

“Morning baby,” he smiled, an angelic smile. He moved his boddy nearer to mine and made his lower part of his body completely touched mine, “too bad I kissed you to sleep yesterday, we never go to the chance to,”

He put his hand on my member with my pants on and started to rub as he like. I could feel myself harden and I was sure that he had harden first. Even in a sleeping position, he held his hands on my hip and started to hip me over and over again. I could feel him crashing into me like that but I really like it.

“Ah, ah,” I moaned but I stopped him for a while, “ok, its enough, let’s get ready baby.”

------------------------------

A few more chapters and it iis the end :)