Chen, What happened? Part 6

Chen's Story and Suho's Little Box

Chen POV

I stared at the art work that temporary passed by, Xiumin, he didn’t noticed me.

“Are you okay?” asked Heechul who have been eyeing me.

I realized that I have been day dreaming, “Yeah, I am fine”

Which was not true at all. It was 2 nights before Xiumin’s birthday party and Running Man and I still didn’t know what to do. Running Man was my dream and Xiumin looked totally pissed. Should I make my boyfriend happy or go to the place I dreamt of?

“You are not okay,” said Leeteuk finally, “I know that look, you are nervous and scared. What is it?”

Well, they treated me as a friend, “You know, Xiumin’s birthday is coming up and so as Running Man,”

“So, you are confused whether to choose a boy’s birthday party or Running Man?”

Why does he always made things sound so easy?

“Yeah,” I replied.

Leeteuk sighed for a second, “Well, if I am you I would choose Running Man,”

“Why?”

“Well, Xiumin is your boyfriend right?”

Well, if he is talking about we-have-not-talk-or-text-to-each-other-for-many-I-mean-really-many-months boyfriend then yeah.

“Yeah,”

“He must know that being in Running Man is one of your life goals right?”

“Yeah,”

“He will understand, what kind of selfish boyfriend is he?”

I wish I could explain the whole situation with me and Xiumin to them but I don’t feel the comfort.

“You see,” added Taeyeon, “Running Man is a once in a life time opportunity. While you can go to that place lots of time with him.”

They totally don’t understand.

Leeteuk finally gave up on my reaction, “Chen, I don’t know what are you thinking about but you worked hard for Running Man. I am sure you are really into Running Man. Don’t let your boyfriend be on your way,”

Well, that make sense though. I have been in hell for a hell of time for this variety show. My company was also so proud of me. My manager, my friends, even Suho showed support. Xiumin too, even from a far distance, there was a smile on his face. I decided it. I couldn’t make everyone down and I worked hard for it. I earned it.

Well, what happened the next morning was something else.

 

 

“Hello?” I finally answered the phone that rang for like a million time at 2 a.m. in the morning. My vision was blurred when I looked up to see who it was. I didn’t know it yet but my voice turned a little deep and a little pissed in the line.

“Chen?” said the voice on the other line, “Chen? Are you there? Thank goodness you pick up. This is Kim Soohyun,”

Kim Soohyun. The guy in the club.

“Yeah, hey. Emm, don’t be mad or freak out but you need to come here. Right now, this second.”

I sensed something wrong, “Why? What happened?” I asked as I put on the T I used yesterday and my unwashed jeans.

“Emm, yeah. Hehe, so…”

I parked Suho’s car carelessly on the nearest available parking lot. Well, Suho left his car for me to use as he go to the other country. I ran into the club immediately, pushing people that blocked my way. Finally, I saw Soohyun.

“Where is he?”

Soohyun pointed. I looked at that direction. It was true.

Every single move he made, it just made my blood boils. Blood was gathering in my head as I rushed to him

“Xiumin!”

The sloppy boy looked at me, “Baby!!”. He put out his rams widely to hug me but I pushed him back. I was not only angry but he smell.

“Oh my gosh, Xiumin you are so drunk. How many shots do you take?”

He smiled for a while before he yelled, “12 BOTTLESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The crowd around us cheered and screamed, “ANOTHER! ANOTHER! ANOTHER! ANOTHER!”

There was a smirk at the edge of his lips. He made his way to the counter and opened a new bottle of vodka.

“Whoa! Whoa! No more Kim Xiumin. Let’s go home.”

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” He shouted. So loud that my ear drums nearly popped. “I love it here, this is my jam!!”

I pulled his hands and rested it over my shoulder while he walked unsteadily.

“Need help?” asked the familiar voice.

I smiled at him and nod. Soohyun took Xiumin’s other arm and supported over his shoulder and both of us headed to my car.

“When did he start to go here?” I asked Soohyun.

“The past six months,” answered Sooohyun quite ashamed. The heck, he have been here even before I brought him here together with me. “However, he came here almost every day for the past two months. Even he never failed to be here since the first of March.”

“Why don’t you tell me?” I asked a little furious.

“He told me not to,” he said, “he told me that you were sleeping and have been very busy so you couldn’t be here with him,”

I widen my eyes, “Wow, that boy is one big fat liar,”

“That is not it?”

“No”

“What is it?”

“Tell you later, it is a long story,”

Soohyun helped me to put him on the passenger seat. I thanked him and started the engine. Xiumin was half asleep as I cleaned him up. I was even more pissed as ever. He was keeping this away from me for six months? That is like when “Beauty and the beast” started too be really famous. I kept cleaning him when he talked.

“Baby?” he asked almost a whisper, “are you mad at me?”

I gave him a look and continue cleaning.

“I knew it,” he said with a sad smile on his lips, “I figured out why you are so mad at me in the first place that you left me sleeping in your house without waking me up and left our group for good. Ignore me for a long period of time and don’t even bother to call me or even to reply to my message”

I stopped, “what is it?”

He took out his phone and showed all the text messages that all those people whom he made out with for the past months.

“This, right?”

I looked at it.

“Chen, you know that I never checked the text messages. I only use Line to chat.”

Well, that made sense, I never thought of that.

“I discovered it as Tao played with my phone at school today. He told me about it and I felt really bad. Horrible. Desperate, and I didn’t know what to do.”

“That still don’t change the fact that you made out with many people, Xiumin! You don’t even tell me anything! You even nearly fu*k someone on the dance floor!”

He paused. “Soohyun told you everything isn’t it?”

I nodded.

“That bastard, I told him not to tell you anything.”

Well, now I know that Xiumin told Soohyun to stay quiet but I am sure Xiumin went over the limit today. He started to strip and I arrived before he took out his underwear.  Soohyun told me that this is the drunkest people Soohyun have ever saw in his whole life.

“Baby, are you still mad?”

I kept quiet. I drove to my house to clean him up.

“Hey, Chen, you are not the only one pissed in this world, ok? You realize or not, I am pissed too. I was depressed Chen. I cried almost every night, thinking about you. Do you think about me? About my feelings? I wondered why you look totally fine in your famous and popular world now. I saw you going to parties and having fun and being rich while I could just stay in my bedroom thinking about you, how to get back to you and how to be with you again. Do you even know how it feels when you lost someone whom you really love? How it feels when you couldn’t touch or talk to him again?Luhan is a good helper but I want you, Chen. I went to the clubs after we lost contact to make me happy. I never told anyone, anyone. It was good you were away, you couldn’t see my scores dropping. I don’t know why you are fine Chen but I am definitely not fine at all. I was thinking of breaking up but I love you so much that I won’t dare to do that. I will stay with you until you grew tired of me.”

My heart started to beat crazily, why don’t I think about it earlier? Why am I so selfish? He is really drunk anyway, I can’t blame him.

“Don’t bother to go to your house, my parents were away,”

I don’t even know his parents is away now, you are such a good boyfriend Kim YiChen.

I drove to his house and laid him on his bed and I started to clean him.

“Ahh, the bed felt comfortable today,” said Xiumin as he laid like a starfish. “You know, that reminds me of .”

What?

“Chen, I was planning to ask you to have our first s*x six months ago but I was too late to ask for such things. I want you to me hard Chen, like, me at the bottom, you on top. You tied me up, OH MY GOSH I WISHED TO HAVE THAT MOMENT!”

I watched as budge up underneath his pants I put on. However, he fell asleep instantly. After cleaning him, I sighed. I took out my phone. I opened My Line chat room with Hongbin, Jungkook and Jackson.

“Guys,” I typed, “I need your help.”

----------------------

So, I sensored some words bec like, i typed this one on my laptop. I sometimes recheck if there was anything wrong with my phone today and all of the curse words were missing. However, if I check it with my laptop, the curse words are still ther. what happen? Do you guys  see the no bad word one or with the bad word?