Chen, What happened? Part 3

Chen's Story and Suho's Little Box

                                                                               Chen POV

I arrived at school, a little bit later than usual. I didn’t know whether I should be with my normal friends or that popular group but I was really glad nature had decide who to choose.

“Hey, Chen,” said Taeyeon as she tapped me on the back.

“Chen!” I looked straight. Leeteuk, dressed in his uniform informally. One of his button was ed not necessarily and he was not wearing his tie. He smiled at me with his dimples popping out and his long blonde hair shining. He wrapped one of his arms at me. “Glad to have you.”

“So, what are you going to do today after school today baby?” asked Taeyeon while she took his free hand.

“Nothing, want to go out?”

“Sure,” said Taeyeon happily as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

They were so cute together. I should admit that. I was still walking when I saw my original group walked by. It was usual, Tao and Kris, Lay and Luhan and Xiumin walking alone in front. I was really embarrassed but I was sure all of them saw me already. I just looked down, I have no right to look at them now.

We walked to the usual hang out place and then went back to class. Me, Sunny and Heechul had Calc together. So as Xiumin and Luhan. I was going to sit at my usual spot when Sunny pulled me to the seat beside him.

“Where do you even think you are going?” Said Sunny pushing me down to the seat.

“Sorry,” I said simply.

Luhan and Xiumin entered the class shortly after I took my seat. He saw me immediately and had his eyes on the other direction. He pulled Luhan to the original seat that the three of us used to seat. I titled my head. I was playing hard but he was not playing hard to get back to me. I felt wrong, there would be trouble later I was sure of that.

After Calc was over, I had accounting. No Luhan this time. I sat with Donghae, Eunhyuk and Heechul this time. Xiumin ran in late, he gave me a glance and went to our normal seat except with a new person sitting beside him. I really felt good. However, did I go over the limit? No, I was pretty sure Xiumin went out of the limit too. Suho really made me rethink everything. He was eyeing on me when he handed me back my paper and eyed me every time he walked to my side. I was totally not looking forward to be having a conversation about it tonight with him.

After school, I needed to practice so I told the group and they all like, impressed and they forced the hell out of me to allow them to go. Ok, they didn’t force the hell out of me, they just say please three times. But what could you do when an amazingly popular group asked you something to do? I was so damn afraid of them. They were happy at first but they read my emotions and told me not to be uncomfortable, they told me to think that we were best friends since the beginning. Well, that was sweet.

Finally, I arrived at the building. Everyone looked at me confused as I brought in like 24 people with me.

“Do you got your own body guard now?” asked my manager as he spotted me.

“Oh, no they are..” They cut me before I could continue.

“Wow, are you his manager?”

“I heard Got7 is from this company too.”

“May I see the artist?”

And so on.

Yep. My manager got frustrated.

“Please stop! What is your purpose of being here?”

“Emm, I will take them from here,” I said ashamed and brought them away. I kept my promise and brought them to the dance practice room where I would usually hang out before class. I was out of luck, Got7 decided to be there too along with all of the most handsome trainees. Including Hongbin and Jungkook.

“Is that Got7?”

The girls started screaming that forced Got7 to stand up and stop on what they were doing and greeted them. The boys had a smirk on their faces probably of jealousy. I covered my face and let the girls did their job. Well, unfortunately, I had to go to class so I just left them there while the boys waited for the girls. I assumed that for the first time in their lives they wanted to go to class. I had modelling with Hongbin and he looked confused as I told about him everything about what happened to me at school these days.

Break time, I was sweating all over after working out to build my body so I hang out at dance practice room. I sat in circles with Hongbin, Jungkook and Got7. All of us had a close connection.

“Hey, why there were a bunch of people suddenly came into the room earlier?” asked JB confused.

“That was the work of Chen here,” Hongbin replied making me totally embarrassed in front of the seniors. I admit I was a shy boy.

“Come on man! They forced me to.”

“You never told you have like 20 people in your group,” said Jackson confused, “I thought it was the 6 of you.”

“That was the most popular group in his school,” whispered Hongbin but loud enough for everyone to hear, “he is getting popular.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH” laughed everyone.

“Well, are they going to come here again? They almost caught Jinyoung and Mark cuddling and kissing. Good job.” Bambam said reminding everyone what happened before.

I smiled widely of innocence to the JinMark couple who was sitting together and shaking their head.

JinMark, Junior ( Park Jinyoung ) and Mark Tuan. They were a couple too like me and Xiumin but they didn’t reveal to the public that they were together but actually the whole company knew and we all did a good job on keeping that secret to the outside world but I still don’t understand why they leaked my career just in one day. Not long after, my phone buzzed. I looked at the one who was calling and in my surprise, it was Xiumin. What? Why did he call me? I was pissed at him. I was full of my thoughts and ended up staring at the vibrating phone. Everyone gathered and look at the name.

“Xiumin?” mouthed Jackson the name that appeared on the screen, “Oh, isn’t that your boyfriend you were talking about?”

“CHEN GOT A BOYFRIEND?!!” asked the rest of Got7.

I just smiled there but without me noticing the time ended.

Dance class. I had the worst time ever for not able to dance to Got7’s A. Well, actually everyone was pretty bad at it but I was sure I was the worst.

“Got7 didn’t have too hard time to learn this move. Why is it so hard?” He asked while trying to calm down.

We practiced, practiced and practiced. In the middle of the song, my phone rang that made everyone confused to the song.

“Whose phone is that?” asked the teacher. I slowly raise my hand. “Get it, hurry.”

I checked the screen on who was calling. It was Xiumin.

“Are you gonna pick that up or what? Come on Chen don’t waste time,” said the teacher impatiently.

I looked at it again. “No, its ok, its not important.” I said shutting down my phone and continued what I was practicing.

So, that day, I went home at 10 with Suho picking me up. Yep, I had the talk with him and I really hated it but I was forced to tell him. Honestly, even though Suho is a teacher, he kept in mind that he is a brother too. When he talked to me about not-school-related stuff, he acted like a brother. So he didn’t care when I did say bad words or maybe talk about teachers in front of him. Even, he didn’t mind me having a boyfriend around. That was like a good thing about him. I wonder whether I can tell him about having with someone.

When I finally arrived home I was really shocked that Xiumin had sent me like a hundred messages. When I say a hundred messages, I mean literally, a hundred messages. He sent me all of those through Line and I was so damn tired that I didn’t have the energy to reply him. Just like that I fell asleep.

--------

Hello :), Chen is still pissed at Xiumin. Yeah he was an emotional guy. Anyway do you think my grammar ? Like I was getting worried now. Please Comment on what do you think how the story goes so far and how I should improve :) please subscribe and upvote if possible thanks :)