Chen, What happened? Part 8

Chen's Story and Suho's Little Box

                                                                                               Chen POV

So, with my heart doctor screaming and shouting all over the place about my abs, and Xiumin. I decided to cancel my career as a singer.

Well, obviously, the doctor part is really bad already. I was normally checking my heart and once I opened my shirt and the abs popped up, well, that was when the chaos started. My doctor started to tell me about making my heart work so hard and how bad things could happen and I am just lucky that I am still alive right now. Can you believe that a doctor like him could talk an hour straight? Well, I need to wait for an extra hour when Suho informed that I was supposed to be on Running Man. Gee, thanks. Oh, don’t forget another 30 minutes for their talk.

Anyway, Xiumin and I decided that the both of us were wrong. I actually convinced him that I am even more wrong than he was but that created another fight, don’t worry it was a small one, so I ended up given up and share our faults equally. Oh, about SNSJ, there is no way I am letting Kris and Tao make friends with them. I mean, can you imagine what will happen if they were besties? The world’s end. Yep. So, I decided to spend more time with my old gang and amazingly, SNSJ let me out. Probably Heechul gave them wise words again. However, I promised to still be their best friend and keep in touch with all of them. What they mean by keep in touch is, chatting with them every day in their group, hang out if I have the time, go to clubs with them, say hi in the hallways, and so on. I mean, I am not mad. They are good people only if you are out of their group I am sure they are so damn jerky.

I totally cannot leave my idol friends behind. I have no more reason to be at the company anymore but I still go there anyway. Anyway, guess what? Xiumin become a fan of Got7 so today I decide to give him a surprise.

“Where are we going?” ask Xiumin. His curiosity on the highest, “Are we having again?”

“No,” I answer, “I am afraid you might need a wheel chair if I do it again,”

He laugh, “I rarely use this street. Where are we going?”

“You’ll see,” I say,” prepare your heart though,”

He lift his eyebrows and keep guessing.

Finally, I walk into the building arm and arm with him.

“This place name reminds me of Got7,” he say smiling.

I just smirk and head to the practice room. Of course as expected.

“Chen!!”  Everyone stop on whatever they are doing and greet me.

“Chen!!” Jackson, Jungkook and Hongbin run into me and hug me solid.

“Omg, I missed you guys, even though it just been 2 weeks,”

“Ja-Jackson?” stutter Xiumin.

“You know my boyfriend that I always talk about, Xiumin,”

“Oh, so you are Kim Xiumin? We have heard many things about you!” Jackson exclaim.

“What?” Xiumin sound surprise and happy. Actually, did he know that I work at the same company as Got7?

“Xiumin?” Got7 gather together to have a better look at him.

“G-G-Got7?”

“Oh, yeah,” I say, “Xiumin, Got7. Got7, this is Xiumin that I have been talking about. He recently become an IGot7 and Yugyeom bias”

“Really? Oh my gosh! Thank you!” I don’t know why Yugyeom suddenly step forward and hug Xiumin.

The unexpected happen. Xiumin faint.

“The heck?!” I shout not so loud.

“Oops..”

“Lesson learned Yugyeom, lesson learned,” say JB.

“Can’t believe he actually fainted,” I say, “help me bring him to the sofa,”

Yugyeom hold his head, Mark and Jackson on his shoulders and the rest on his stomach and legs. Good thing he wake up not long after but he wake up at the worst possible time. He wake up when Yugyeom is holding his head and looking down straight at him. He fainted again.

“O.M.G. Yugyeom, I need to say that I really hate you right now, I mean, a lot so please, don’t handle anything,”

Everyone laugh while I just put Xiumin’s head on my lap and wait until he wake up.

“Your boyfriend is really cute,” say Yugyeom.

“Yugyeom, please. Shut. Up. He is mine,”

He just laugh, of course everyone know that I don’t really hate them. Anyway, Got7, Jungkook and Hongbin chat with me as Xiumin lay still on my lap. When all of them have to go to class, I just sit there and wait until Xiumin wake up.

“What? Where are we?” ask Xiumin.

OMG

 

 

“I saw them! Really,” Xiumin tell the story to the whole gang during lunch.

“Do you watch Got7 for a few days without sleeping nowadays?” ask Lay teasing.

“No, I really saw them! Not only that, I saw Lee Hongbin too!”

“Do you go to Chen’s company or something?” ask Kris a little curious.

“Yeah, totally sound like Chen’s company,” continue Tao before he take a gulp from his drink.

“You work at the same company as Got7?” ask Xiumin to me surprise.

Tao spit out his drink, “YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT COMPANY YOUR BOYFRIEND WORK FOR?!”

“Anyway,”say Xiumin trying to cover up his mistakes, “Tao, your parents are away tomorrow right?”

“Yeah, but it’s only for 1 night so I am hoping not to party,”

“No, it’s ok and one night is good enough. Let’s meet at Tao’s house tomorrow night and don’t worry we won’t party,”

“What are we going to do then?”

“Oh, you’ll see,” Xiumin say sneakily.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Finally, after a long time an update :). Anyway, I change the tense become a present tense becuase..................... IDK actually just feel like it. Anyway, the next update will be somehow...... yeah. BTW pls comment and subscribe and upvote if possible. Comment + subs = my happiness :) Loove u