Chen, What happened? Part 1

Chen's Story and Suho's Little Box

                                                                                                           Chen POV

I didn’t woke him up. I didn’t want to. I just go to school like that. Of course, he didn’t appear on the first period, not even the second. He woke up early so I thought that he might appear during break but there were no signs of him. Wow, alcohols would knock someone easily. We talked all break about this video of Xiumin being drunk and I debated with them that it was real. Xiumin didn’t enter the classroom door until 7th period.

“Sorry I am late sir.” Panted Xiumin as he rubbed his knees.

“Xiumin? You just woke up?” asked Suho seemingly surprised.

Yep. Accounting class.

“Sorry,” again, he apologized, “I slept a little late last night.”

“Serving an hour detention today?”

“Yes sir”

“Good, go back to your seat. Don’t be so late next time.” Said Suho. Crossing his arms and slightly shaking his head.

“Yes sir.”

Xiumin bowed and sat next to me as his usual spot. As he sat, I glanced to him, remembering what happened last night. Amazingly, he acted like he got the message and was quiet today. I would be hating that but today I really need it. When class was over, I left immediately leaving him a few seconds behind. He caught up to me outside class and immediately locked hands with me.

“Hey, what’s for lunch?”

Before I could answer, everyone appeared.

“Xiumin!” said everyone sounding surprised but expected Xiumin to be there.

I took my hands away from Xiumin’s lock and looked away.

“Sorry guys, I have things to do.”

Just like that, I walked away.

Ok, I lied. I was perfectly free. I walked to the garden and drank my soda. I was thinking, am I mad at Xiumin? I didn’t know whether I was mad or not. Ok, the reason to be drunk and kiss someone before they know they were actually doing it was unacceptable but why am I so mad? I need to avoid him. No. I couldn’t. I shouldn’t. What was I doing? I just sat there looking at the blue sky. I need to calm down.

 

 

                                                                                                               Xiumin POV

I watched as Chen left in a hurry.

“What was up with him?” asked Lay as he moved his angle to have a better view of Chen.

“He don’t seem to be happy though.” Continued Luhan.

I shrugged. He didn’t seem to be too happy but I was sure he was fine. We continued our journey to the canteen where we normally sit.

“Hey, Min. Why do you come to school late? You used to be a very early person.”

I tilted my head a little bit, “I don’t know too. I was in Chen’s house when I woke up. I wore his shirt and breakfast was on the table. Chen left me a note that he was going to school first and my head hurts so much but isn’t that weird that he didn’t wake me up? Oh, he didn’t like anyone to come to his house right?” I tapped on my chin. The others looked at me weirdly, “Did I just sleep over at Chen’s house? I think no, that was not really possible but did we have ?”

They gave me a blank stare.

“Xiumin, were you really drunk?” asked Tao in disbelief.

“Huh, look at him. Too much alcohol made him loose his memory.” Said Kris teasingly.

“What? I didn’t remember I drank,” That was when the image of the club appeared in my mind, “Oh yeah, I went to the club last night.”

Everyone opened their eyes in disbelief and lay on their chair, “Tsk tsk tsk.”

“I am afraid that he did something wrong. He was really drunk.”

“What could I possibly do, man?” I asked feeling the confidence in myself.

“Well, when you are drunk, you let everything go. That was included saying something that you weren’t able to say and do things that you weren’t dare to do.”

“Are you sure?” I asked in disbelief.

“You want me to bring you to that damn club again and make you swallow 3 bottle of alcohol?” said Luhan as he widen his eyes in my disbelief, “Let me record what you did.”

“Ok, ok.” I smiled secretly.

So, the rest of the lunch period, I told them about the night I was having. It was a totally blast night and I wasn’t lying. I only told them the things that I remembered but I felt that there were things that went wrong. However, what was it?

 

 

------

Ok that is an extremely short update. Please subscibe, upvote and comment :) Whatever it is it will be appriciated