A normal day

Chen's Story and Suho's Little Box

Chen POV

It was 08:35. My class started at 08:00. Well, it was normal. I was always late to accounting class. I purposely did it. Without knocking, I opened the classroom door, revealing my worst nightmare. He was standing right there in front of the class. His neatly comb hair and his smart glasses made him look like a perfect teacher. His dark violet shirt and his long black pants matched the formality. The only one who don’t need a text book to read, a marker always found on his hand.

He stopped on whatever he was doing and crossed his arms with a welcoming face. However, he scolded me.

“Kim YiChen,” he said sternly, “35 minutes late young man.”

“Oh, I am sorry. My heart was really weak sir. I couldn’t run what again walk as fast as I used to before.” I said slowly by meaning something.

“Well then, how would be on time to work? Wake up earlier young man for the billionth time I told you. Next time, I would send you into detention depend on how late you are sir.” He said furiously but I knew his face didn’t say so.

“Yeah whatever.” I said disrespecting the adult in front of me.

I walked to my sit where my boyfriend was already waiting at the seat beside me.

“Chen,” he whispered, “Why do you hate Mr.Suho so much?”

I chuckled, “Oh, you might don’t want to know.”

Before the bell even rang, I packed my bag and forced my baby to do so too. When the bell rang, I stood up from hell and ran outside to the heavens with him by my arms. I would just randomly walked anywhere actually but I used to always met my other friends in the canteen where we used to sit.

“Uh? It’s Chen and Xiumin.” Tao said as I made my appearance with bae.

I and Xiumin sat down next to each other and happily talk with the others for the rest of the break.

I liked how things go. I like how we met up every Saturday to hang out, Tao performed a lot of things on stage so most of the time we ended up going to the place he needed to perform.

Kris, he looked cold and probably the coolest among us all. Many girls liked him but I am sure he didn’t have any feelings for any of them (In fact, I have been suspecting him that he like Tao). However, deep in his cold and cool image, he is a funny guy. He joked a lot outside school and loved to draw but I really wished he wouldn’t be so confident about his drawings…. You know what I meant (He hang every piece of his drawing in his bedroom and that is enough to make a guy without humor laugh his off on his ridiculously childish drawings).

Lay, he is kind and smart. I loved to him hear sing, we are all really proud of him as he kept winning singing competitions. Once he won 1 Million Dollars and he used all that money to buy different kinds of unicorn dolls.

Luhan loved bubble tea so we hang out there often since he got the best aegyo even though he always said he wanted to be manly. He kept forcing people to go to the gym with him and he said that he is afraid to gym alone. Everyone laughed at that but maybe he still want to keep his cute and pretty side of him.

Xiumin, he is the prettiest, the chubbiest, the cutest, the nicest… whatever HE IS THE MOST PERFECT PERSON I HAVE EVER MEET IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND THAT DUDE IS MINE!!! ING MINE!!!!! Sorry of the curse I am just so happy remembering Xiumin in my head.

Anyway, you might be wondering why all the students didn’t react or anything when I show no respect. Well, it’s because I have been like this towards him every time and the others students were all bored to react. Yeah, all of them thought that I and Suho were enemies. We were always caught fighting over works at school. However, no one actually knew what real relationship I have with this guy hanging around in my life.

I arrived at my house. I immediately took a shower and went to my room to play a game that I have been longing to play. When I was playing, I heard some footsteps walking towards my room so I quickly changed it into Microsoft Word that showed a few paragraph I typed earlier that made me looked like I was typing. Just then, my brother opened the door of my room without warning.

“What did I told you about knocking?” I asked a little bit annoyed.

He smile, “Sorry,” he said with a little bit aegyo, “I wanted to borrow your Exo CD ok?”

“Yeah sure.” I said pretending to continue typing.

“Oh yeah, have you done your accounting homework?” asked my brother.

“No.” I said.

He stopped on whatever he was doing and searched through my bag. He slammed a huge thick accounting textbook on the keyboard of my laptop and my pencil on top of it.

“If you forget it is page 93 no 1-7.” Said my brother.

“Come on man!” I said disappointed, “I am doing my work!!”

“No,” said my brother knowingly, “you were playing games when I wasn’t around and you switched it into your story. If you want to play that game again made sure that you finished this one first or I will deal with you good tomorrow.”

I rolled my eyes, “Fine.” I opened my book and started reading.

On the corner of my eye, my brother was smiling and continue what he was doing. When he found his Exo album, he went to leave but he stopped halfway after opening the door.

“Hey, if you want to sell that story, I suggest it to be done by the end of the month.” He said

“Yes Mr. Suho.” I said teasing him.

Yes, what people so called is my ‘enemy’ is my brother.

I know that it is weird to tell to the crowd that we were brothers. Not even Xiumin know that we were brothers. I stood out in public with the name Kim YiChen while my brother stood out with Lim Suho. I am Kim Jongdae, the youngest successful author. I am proud for my name and earned lots of money since high school life with my stories. My brother is Kim Joonmyeon, expert in money but he didn’t want to open a business so he became he teacher instead. We didn't just hide our names because we were student and teacher. There were something else.