Blowing Love 2

Blowing Love

Junhyung knew Goo hara was all what he had been waiting for, he knew she was exactly the type of girl he had been looking for. She was kind, attractiv, sensual, childish by time and always jovial. He knew all of it, though this night he just wasn't attracted by her. He didn't want to kiss her cute lips nor to her hair. And even, after dinner, when she took off her shirt revealing her beautiful courbs, the sight wasn't giving him any lust.

"-Junnie, what's the matter? Are you too tired?"

He coughed, not knowing what answer to that as himself wasn't clear about his own sudden loss of love appetite.

She fondled his cheek delicately, looking deep in his eyes.

"-Are you having problems with the Cube?"

He shake the head.

"-No, don't worry. It's not that. "

"-Then what it is? "

"-I don't know." He sighed. "It's just today... I'm not feeling that well." He said avoiding her gaze.

"-Junn,"  she sat on the couch, prepared to have a long conversation with her lover,  "It's not just today, your behavior is weird since a week or two! You even didn't kiss me for days! Don't you love me anymore? "

"-Whaaat?? Noo, I love you, stopp saying such nonesense! I just--- I  must have been tired because of the amount of work, I'm sorry for not treating you as well as you deserve." He replied catching a strand of her hair.  "Come on baby, come here..."

He cupped her face in his hands and reached her lips, kissing her the most delicately, the most passionately he could. Though his mind was widely speculating, pondering what his girlfriend just said. He himself, didn't realise he was acting like that more than a few days, more than this day actually. So he was searching, recalling what could happen, and since when precisely he had been so... He was trying to find the reason of this sudden change... To say the truth, these days he wasn't over-working at all. He did have a lot of schedules, of course, and also a lot of songs to write, to prepare but nothing anormal. Nothing he couldn't deal with.

"-Junn, I love you." She said between kisses.

"-I love you too, ma baybe;"

He passed his fingers in her hair, inhaling her scent, he touched her everywhere, skimming her milky skin, but the butterflies, the flames of passion he was used to feel, all were off.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

The fans screams were deafening, even in the wings of the SBS Inkigayo show. Yoseob was sit on one of the couch of their room, among his fellow members, waiting for their turn to go on stage.

"-How many bands is there before it's our turn? " Gikwang asked.

Yoseob took the planning paper, which was laid on the coffe table, looked at the names wrote on it and paled.

"-What's on?" Junhyung instantly noticed.

"-No--Noothing. We are four bands after." He blurted and stood up, only to pace up and down. Each of his limbs had frozen at the sight of the paper, at the sight of the name "MBLAQ" wrote on it. From this second he knew, he wasn't far away from him. Maybe was he already waiting for Yoseob. Yes, he would wait for him to come, because he was a professional, he was one of the famous teachers of the JYP company, so he knew the K-pop Stars world and he knew that if he wanted to keep an influence on Yoseob, if he wanted to have authority and power on him, he couldn't just jump on him. 

His fist clenched. He was trying to keep calm. He couldn't let s see how panicked he was. He couldn't let them know what was happening because he just didn't have the right to screw Beast up. So he would endure it, for the sake of the band, for the sake of his Hyung's dreams, for the sake of Junhyung's one. 

Ten minutes before they had to go on the stage, Yoseob decided to go to the toilet. If the man catch him now, he wouldn't be able to hit him too long as he had to be back on stage. If he waits, the man however would find a moment were they're would be no Beast's members around to dragg him into a  lonely dark room and hit him longer than he could endure. So he left the peaceful room to walk into lion's den. He walked along the corridor and it seemed to last eternities. When he eventually saw the washroom, his heartbeats get faster. He entered the room, not wanting to put the lights on. His nightmares were clear enough to remind him the man's face. And soon enough, the voice came, like if it was darkness that was speaking.

"-You came, finally."

"-Sunbae-nim." Yoseob greeted, the more coldy he could.

"-Well, you know what I want."

"-And you know that I won't complied. I never will." 

"-Oooh, Pity me!" He heard footsteps coming closer. "But you know you haven't any choice either!" the man whispered in his ears giving him an array of shivers.

"-Come on cutie," He felt hands going down along his back to finally his more bottom area, "Let me taste you."

He flinged.

"-I like it so much, when you're scared like this..."

The man sudden pressed him against the wall, trying to kiss him. 

"-Get away of me!!" He tilted his head in every directions, avoiding those disgusting lips. And his fist tighted, ready to give a punch.

He felt a hands trying to get into his shirt, and that was it. His punch hit the man on the cheek, begining the fight. Every time he refused, he was roughly punished by the hits of the man. He had trained himself to self-defense but however he still wasn't strong enough to resist and fight with the man more than 5 minutes...  The fatalism he was feeling as he was enduring this for months wasn't helping. His body was getting used to suffer at the sound of this voice, and sometimes he was too tired to resist, to try to fight back.

On the cold floor, he barely felt the two last harsh kick in his stomach. His view was blurred by weakness and pain.

"-You're lucky, it's gonna be your turn to get on stage, so we can't have fun longer. But next time, I promise you, I'll stay more for you cutie. "

With that the man left.

Yoseob was struggling to bear the pain, to not faint. He had to go on stage. No one should know about it, no one should notice something was wrong. The man intentionally only hit him at hidden area like legs, shoulders, back or stomach so nobody would know. And Yoseob was grateful for thus, so he could act like if all was alright, he had to act like this. He had to stand up, he had to deal with the pain.  

He searched the wall with his hands and leaned against it so he could stand up. The stabbing pain get a grimace out of his little face. He put the lights on and remove his hair , his clothes so that no one would notice. Then he get out of the toilets, trying to walk properly and ignoring, the most he could, the pain that was stinging in his whole body.

He was right, doing so the torture wouldn't last long, but it was much more unbearable as the dance movements were releasing so much pain. So much pain that he feared to faint, though, he didn't. He could endure it. It was a question of convictions. 

--------------------

Junhyung was aware of his roomate's bad mood after the show at SBS. But didn't have any idea about how to broach the subject. He wondered why he was so nervous before the show and why he was so defeated after. He wanted to trust that it was only Yoseob's perfectonism which was saddening him. Really he wanted to believe it, but deep in his heart, he knew it wasn't that. He knew, because there was a feeling in his heart which was like a ringing, an alarming pain that was preventing him from breathing properly : worry.

Sat on his bed, he brought his knees closer to his body so he could rest his chin on it. Once again, he glanced at the empty bed, as if answers were written on the blankets.

The door sudenly oppened on Yoseob, hair still wet from the shower. 

"-Why don't you sleep? Aren't you tired?" Yoseob asked, carefully avoiding his gaze. 

"-I am.   But, I'm worried."

"-About what?"

"-About you." 

Yoseob raised his head only to be caught in Junhyung's intense gaze. All Junhyung could read in those eyes was fear. But it didn't make anysense. Why would Yoseob fear his bestfriend?! Whatever the reason, Yoseob recovered and composed his face back. A little too late though. 

"-A--About me?! Why? I'm alright!" He faked a smile. And Junhyung hated it so much, he hated when his best was acting like that, lying to him.

"-Are you sure?"

"-Yes." He said automatically while putting his shampoo back in the cupboard they shared.

"-Why don't you tell me the truth?"

He sighed and sat on his bed.

"-Jun, I'm exhausted. I've not the strengh to argue with you. I told you I'm fine, whether you believe it or not is your stuff." he asserted, on a gentle tone though.

Junhyung reluctantly gave up for this time, knowing how Yoseob could be stubborn. Better was to be patient, to wait when he would be ready to tell him what was up. But it felt horrible. 

So he just looked Yoseob getting in his bed, preparing himself to have a restfull sleep. 

"-Yaah! Stop eyeballing me, pabo!! I'm not an alien!" Yoseobe with a chuckle.

This chuckle Junhyung loved so much, this chuckle which could comforting him in his gloomiest days... 

"-You are one. I always believed it!"

"-Aigoo..."

Junhyung took a last glance on his bestfriend, relieved to see his mood was slightly better, when he noticed Yoseob wasn't sleeping in his usual posture. Yoseob always slept in a foetal posture, a hand slipped between his legs, always. He could sleep on the direct floor, outside or in the best palace in the world, he would always sleep like that. But this night he was rather in a star-like-bed posture. As Junhyung slept often over by Goo Hara, he thought he might had skipped this change in his roomate's sleeping atittude. Though, it was weird enough to make him put the thought in a recess of his mind.

"-Good night Seobie-ah!"

"-Gooo-- nayyght Jzzunii-ah!" he managed to muffle in his blanket, the sleepiness already taking over his drained body.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Thanks for reading!!!! :D