Blowing Love 17

Blowing Love

Junhyung entered Cube's nursery pushing the door opened with his back as he was carrying the little boy in his arms. Then he laid him  carefully on one of the bed, making sure to not hurt him more than he already was. 

"-Stay here, I'm gonna grab medicines." he asserted as the Cube was only making the nursery avalaible to its employee without any nurse by night.

Yoseob nodded weakly, looking at him, his eyes willing to close, to feel the emptyness taking him over... But there he was, coming back with medicines, worring for him, taking care of him. He was coward enough to drown in his weakness but he was too deep in love to close his eyes ignoring the magnetism that was passing through his limbs.

"-It may prickle a little." He warned while pouring a liquid on a coton. 

Then he removed Yoseob's bangs from his arcade and applied the cotton on the nick earning a whince from the boy.

Junhyung felt sorry for him but despite all his compassion, he couldn't prevent himself from being aware of their closeness, from feeling the boy's presence, the boy's warmth... He knew it wasn't the moment to think about such thing but it was stronger than him. Those eyes that were fixing him... those lips he just kissed... Truthfully he wished he could have the whole night to ponder everything, to clean up his mind about the Yoseob's topic because he really was lost. 

"-What are you thinking about?" the younger asked making Junhyung notice he wasn't applying the cotton anymore, only staring in his eyes.

He sighed, looked away and then back in his eyes, wich the bedlight was making even more sparkling than usual.

"-You...Me... I don't know, I guess I'm a little overtaken... " he murmured.

"-Then, let's just take it slow..." the younger said simply but deeply, his gaze roaming in Junhyung's one.

"-Seob---just, don't look at me this way...it---it kinda -- short-circuits my brain."

"-Oh. Sorry." He blurted, looking downwards and taking the elder's hand by the way.

The latter sighed again, as if the whole world was leaning on his shoulders.

"-It's okay Jun, just take your time. "

"-It's not that, I mean, we're bestfriends! We've been since five years! And-and what about the band? What about Beast? I don't want to mess up everything...but...I neither can be......normal....with you anymore. " He tried to explain his unease, a desperate look plastered in his eyes, definitely searching for answers in the younger's orbs.

"-Well... Relationship changes... It's somehow natural. Then about Beast, I don't think it's gonna change anything. I mean we're not even an item. Let's just....take it easy ok? " he was fighting with his sleepiness to find the right words that would relax his roomate. 

Sure he wasn't in the state to speak seriously about this subject, about any subject actually. He was just drained from the beats and the fear and all the things that happened during this never-ending day, though he knew how this talk was important. He knew it would decide their relationship, it would change it and it may be for ever. So he just focused on Junhyung's gaze, on Junhyung's words and on his own words that were spilling out of his mouth. He could guess how the elder was feeling at this precise moment because as far as he knew Junhyung, he never doubted he was straight until the recent previous weeks. And so he knew he was scared. Scared about changing life, scared about accepting himself, scared about burdening the others, and above all scared about his own new feelings. He had experienced it before. Though at this time he was alone, so damn alone... He for sure wouldn't allow himself to let Junhyung feel this way...

"-Alright, I think you're tired, let's just talk about it tomorrow." The elder only blurted after an intense reflection break but then he felt Yoseob's hand squeezing his fingers, entightening them. And Yoseob just dived in his eyes, catching all their attention.

"-Let's give us a try. Jun, I'll make you happy....happier than you've never been before. Just, trust me." He said the last sentence in a breath. 

Junhyung wanted to trust him. Oh gosh he wanted to trust him so desperately... But there were so many issues in this hidden offer... Beast was his own best achievment, it was his baby, his treasure and he wasn't sure to be ready to endanger it for love, even for Yoseob. Because it was a thing to hang out with a girl, but it was totally another one to being in couple with a guy from your own band... On the Richter scale of Kpop Scandal it should be at least at the 10th degree...!

Then he felt a hand, disrupting his trail of thought, a hand fondling his cheek, fondling it so delicately... It was warm and soft... He couldn't help but tilt his head slightly in the hand, closing his eyes. He wanted to feel the love warming his body without any worry, even if it was just for a night, even if it was just for a second. He wanted to have a bite of this bliss he couldn't reach.

"-I know you would be the perfect one for me." he soughed against Yoseob's skin, eyes still closed, "But...I think I'm not ready for...this." He frowned on the last word and opened his eyes slowly, facing back the reality.

And the reality was the young boy injuried in the bed that needed to go to the hospital but couldn't because of his choice of life, because he was in love with guys and was fearing every single day somebody would learn off about it and spread the scandal. That was the world they lived in. And this world definitely didn't let any place for those kind of relationship. 

Yoseob brought his hand back along his body and looked on the bed's sheets, holding the most he could his tears. Damn it he was a man, he was an adult, he couldn't cry like this... 

"-Then.... I will wait for you." 

"-Your stuborness doesn't have any limits, you know that?!" Junhyung joked on a low voice, a so low voice that it gave shivers to the young boy, especially when the first one just flanked him with his arms, his head above his, his lips above his. Slowly the elder pecked smoothly the younger on the forehead, kissing his fluffy hair.

"-Alright, end of the blabbering, it's time to nurse you!" he exclaimed on a tone that definitely closed the subject for the night. "Sit up I'll begin with your torso." 

Yoseob complied and soon his cut began to burn under the liquid. He whinced, doing his best to mute the stabbing pain. It wouldn't help Jun if he begin to scream like a little boy at every contact with the cotton... Once the nick on the ribs was disinfected the elder grabbed a band aid and laid one on it so the blood would definitely cease to go out... Then he came to the nick on his collar bone and one more time it burned Yoseob who was trying to avoid the scene, looking beside... Soon the band aid was also laid on his skin.

"-Alright the most important is done. Let's begin with the cream now... Where did he hurt you?"

The younger sighed, eyes fixing his hands.

"-Everywhere." He eventually whispered.

"-Okay. Then let's start with your chest." 

He opened the thin tube he was holding and began to apply the cream on the younger's milky skin. The ecchymosia were still not here, though some red marks could witness the rude beats he had endured...

He massaged him continuously, coming to his back, soon pouring the whole tube's contance on the small body in front of him... 

"-Seob, I'm gonna tell Doojoon what happened and we've to tell Papa Hong to. We've to ask him how is it going with JYP but if it's too slow we won't have any other options than report to the police. You know I won't let you die under my eyes."

Yoseob turned his head to face him, the words just caught his attention back from sleepiness.

"-Wh--why would I die? Don't worry, I can endure it till he's fired."

"-Seob, if it's only beats, yes you may survive. But if he keeps going on using a knife then it's not the same. Who knows what could he do on the verge of rage? It's a way too dangerous."

And because he was exhausted he just nodded slightly. He actually wasn't caring that much for his pain all over his body nor the danger he was in, he actually just cared for the pain in his heart. He cared that his last droplets of hope wouldn't fall from his eyes but become a bright sparkle in his pupil the day he would accept. If he would accept...

Actually, all he cared was and definitely only was Yong Junhyung.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A slight knock on the door and a worried face appeared in the frame.

"-He's here?" Doojoon whispered to a sleepy Junhyung slumped on a chair.

The latter didn't care stand up nor greet his leader, he only nodded showing the direction of the bed where was lying down the younger.

This morning when Doojoon woke up and looked at his phone he just jumped out of his bed with one single idea : check on Yoseob. He was thankful to Junhyung to have take care of him and to have inform him before any others but he also felt bad as he hadn't been there to protect the boy too...

Now that he was in front of him all weak, sleeping with a drip in his arms, he felt even guilty of his absence.

He came nearer, paying attention to not wake him up and looked at him, making sure by himself he was alright.

"-He'll be okay." Junhyung assured as if he could read in his mind. "The nurse came half an hour earlier. She checked all his wounds and gave him the drip. She said he would be able to sing and dance in two days. "

Doojoon nodded. He could be proud and happy about his fellow members, they all were taking care of each others. Especially Jun and Seob, as they were bestfriends he knew that whenever one of them was feeling bad, their half would be there comforting the other. It was kind of lightening his job, in a way.

"-We've to tell Papa Hong..." Jun asserted.

"-Yes. Of course we have. I'll do it as soon as he's here. It's still early." 

Seconds passed. 

"-Could I take his hand?" Doojoon cautiously asked.

"-Yeah, why couldn't you?" 

"-I'm afraid to wake him up..." 

"-I think it's okay." 

Doojoon came closer with the bed and grabbed slightly the younger's hand. And the contact instantly smooth his nerves. Yes, he would definitely calm down and be convinced that he was okay only if he get a contact with him. 

Yoseob was one of the most important members to him. Not only because he was the only one to play football with him, to joke around with him and to take random insta pic teasing the fandom, that he was particulary fond of. No, it wasn't only for that, it was something he never really caught the actual reason but he also never bored to catch it. However the younger was always so kind with him and they always were on the same wavelength. With him it was comfortable, they could speak about everything and it was always like they were friends since childhood.

He stayed staring at the younger a certain time before he asked Junhyung how did the bad event happened. When the latter explained the whole thing, Doojoon glanced at his watch and decided to let the two of them in the nursery while he would head to the president's office. 

Once arrived at the door, he breathed in a big gulp of air and knocked at the door.

"-Come in!" 

He executed and entered the room, deterred.

"-What is it for Doojoon-ssi?"

"-President, how is it with JYP's teacher? Will they fire him? And when?"

"-Please take a sit."

"-No thanks" Doojoon answered briskly. 

The wounds of Yoseob were striking his mind and his courtesy just vanished as worry, guilt and rage were taking over his self-control. 

"-Diplomacy is a long-term business, but I swear I'm doing my best to get this rotter out of any Music industry."

"-When?"

The president sighed in front of the unshaken leader who just cared for results...  He put his glasses out of his nose and rubbed his bridge, weary before 10 a.m. ...

"-Doojoon-ssi, I chosed you as a leader because you can be very serious. You understand process but always cares more for results and that's why you're a good leader. A band needs results but diplomacy and such delicate affairs can't be manage with number, cost and profit. I don't know when exactly. They told me they're on their way to fire him, maybe in a month?"

"-President, I'm afraid you don't get the urge of the situation. Would you mind to follow me till the nursery?"

Papa Hong widened his eyes slightly at the word 'nursery' and suddenly felt guilty from what he just said. After all, the kid was the victim and Doojoon was only here to defend him as maybe he wasn't in the state to do it... As he felt he wasn't getting the whole situation he just nodded and followed Doojoon through the Cube's corridor till they reached the nursery. He opened the door discreetly and there he saw the damage he had always thought he never would see in his company. His most delicate angel voice being on drip. He tried to regain composure and lifted the sheets to see properly the wounds and hold a whince. 

Then, without saying a word, he took his phone out of his pocket and exited the room. 

"-Yobosseyo?" asked the familiar voice in the phone.

"-Park JinYeong? It's Hong Seung Sung. Come at the Cube. I've something to show you."

"-Today it's not the best for me, I've a mountain of schedules but what is it about?

"-Kwang-Seok."

Silence filled the line.

"-Did-------did something happened?"

"-Come and you'll know."

-------------------------------------------------

 

Updated! I hope you like it! :)  

And I'm sorry for the time I need to write... I always make you wait so long.... TT  

Thank you for keeping reading!  <3