Blowing Love 5

Blowing Love

Junhyung oppened his eyes on the cutest sight he ever saw. Yoseob was halfly lying on his chest, his legs intertwined with his. His fist was near his mouth like if he just his thumb, his cheek was flattened against his shirt and made a little lump of skin in the bottom of his eyes, which were tightly closed. Junhyung could hear the little breath that was getting out from these pinky lips... He could feel the peacefull heartbeat fluttering against his own chest... He could feel the rush of blood burning his cheek and making his heart thump, violently. 

He startled, too aware of what kind of feeling it was. He couldn't accept it. He couldn't believe it. What was wrong with him?? Why was he continously feeling that way towards guy? Or was it the absence of real making out session with Goo Hara that was driving him crazy?

Another wave of adrenalin instantly belied the hypothesis, and brought him back to the duel between his racing heart and the cute eyes still dreaming... Damn it, Yoseob was his bestfriend! He just didn't have the right to feel that way with him! 

With all his energy, he started to unglue their united limbs, but no matter how delicate he was, it still made Yoseob emerging.

"-Jjjuunnni?! Wheeyy R you goiin?" 

He chuckled, unable to hold his laugh at so much cuteness, and tried a further move out of the cocoon.

"-Noo, pleazz, stayy!" The sleepy one pleaded, tightly grabbing Junhyung's shirt by the way.

"-Tsch, yah! you really are a kid, aren't you?!"

"-MMphh."

"-Aigoo, Yoseobie, I slept with all my clothes on, I need to shower as I'm really dirty now!"

"-Dozzn't matter. "

"-Aishh... This stubborn child..." He sighed while removing firmly the grip from his shirt. He sneaked out of the bed, and eventually left behind him a whining lump, hidden under the white blankets. 

He headed to the bathroom. As the door was closed he waited for the one who was in to finish. A few minutes after, Gikwang unlocked the door and pulled it wide open and definitely shocked Junhyung to the hair.

"-Yaaah!! Why aren't you wearing clothes??!!" He exclaimed, his hands protecting his eyes from the sight.

"-Whaat? I'm still wearing a pants! Why are you so shocked ?"

"-Couldn't you put your shirt on before getting out?"

"-Ommo Junhyung, what are you talking about? We're living together for years! Why so sudden?!

"- Aishh, can't you stop arguing?! Just let me get in the bathroom." 

Finally, in the bathroom, he locked the door, slided along it and eventually sat on the floor, legs against the chest and eyes burried in his knees. He bit his lips. It was so embarrassing...

When he came back in his bedroom, Yoseob was finally awake, sat on his bed, he seemed to ponder something. He was holding his cheeks in his hand, looking through the windows...

"-Are you okay?"

"-Yeah, I'm fully awake", he said, dropping his thoughts.

"That's not what I was referring at." he raised his head and looked deep in Junhyung's gaze. "I meant, did you recover from your nightmare?"

"-Ye-yeah. Thanks to...you." He said on a lowly tone, blushing slightly. "Besides, I'm sorry you had to witness that... "

Junhyung joined him on the bed.

"-You won't tell me what are they about, am I right?"

He bit his lips, and nodded, earning a deep sight from the other one.

"-Alright, come here..." Junhyung said, offering his embrace to the younger one. 

He knew in his situation, to hug Yoseob was not the better thing to do. He knew it would blow his heartbeat away, and make him akward in a pleasant, too pleasant way. But he just couldn't hold it back. He wanted to feel the little boy in his arms, safe against his chest. He tightned a little the embrace...

"-Aahch!" ...and released instantly when he heard the whine.

"-Where does it hurts? Show me!" He said, noticing Yoseob's hand was rubbing the top of his hip. It was between his hip and his rib but Junhung remembered the previous day it was the other side! Confused, he grasped his shirt but unfortunately, he had been too slow and Yoseob was already banning him from doing it.

"-Don't!"

"-You can't go on like this! Maybe you have to go to hospital! " He exclaimed, loosing his nerves.

"-I'll be alright!" 

"-Buu---" He glanced around, dithering, "But  I won't!!!" He stood up, heading to the window to claw his control back. However he didn't manage it, he just couldn't bear seeing his little bro like this any longer. "I'm worried like hell! It's not important compared to what you surely have on your torso, but it's killing me." He turned back to face those eyes properly. "Yoseob-ah, don't be selfish to the extent of being suffering alone!" 

With that, he slammed the door, heading to the Cube, to his studio. He had to set down his wrath on paper.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Three weeks went by. Three weeks during which the relationship of the two stayed rather cold. Junhyung was feeling guilty for what he said, and mostly for the way he said it, while Yoseob was feeling guilty for making him worried like that. They weren't fully ignoring themselves though, they just were acting work's colleague-relationship.

As Yoseob seemed to get better with the days - he was dancing properly, could withstand skin-touch and hug... - Junhyung was sleeping over by Goo Hara anew. It still didn't prevent him from checking whether Yoseob had nightmare, by asking Doojoon the day after. But Doojoon was confident, Yoseob didn't have any nightmare since that night Junhyung comforted him. 

So all was a chink better, or at least a chink normal, as they were all eating breakfast in their dorm. Through the window, the first mornings of autumn were dying the sky with a thin haze that was still unable to hide the bloodcolours of the trees below...

"-Today, is our last music core show of our comeback!" Doojoon said, half-sad, half-happy : finally some free time to play soccer!"

"-Yeah. Oh, by the way, when will we know about Cube's project for the year?" Gikwang asked, while Dongwoon was stealing his food.

"-Next week! We have the annual big meeting with the directors and all..."

"-I hate those meetings!" Dongwoon asserted.

"-Yahh, why are you taking all my food?!" Gikwang eventually noticed...

"-Though it's important for them and for us as well." Junhyung commented.

"-I wonder what kind of project they have for us..." Hyunseung said absently, blowing on his over-hot tea.

"-Don't you have any idea about it, Junhyung? As you're also Cube's compositor..." Yoseob asked.

Junhyung hated it. He hated the startle in his heart whenever Yoseob was talking to him. He was straight and with Goo Hara - end of the story! 

"-Nope, I'm just composing on my own lately. Then with their new project, we'll see if we can match concept with what I already have."

Hyunseung's phone rang. He excused himself from skipping the talk with a quick glance, stood up and eventually picked up.

"-Eomma? How are yu--"

They tried to go on on their discussion but somehow there was a sudden tension that prevent them from properly talking. The talk between Hyunseung and his mom was on a low tone, very low as Hyunseung almost didn't said a word. Then, suddenly, he dropped his phone unvoluntary, it literally swipped between his hands but as they thought he would catch it in time, Hyunseung on the opposite was totally froze. He didn't move an inch and his phone smashed on the floor, in front of five pair of dumfounded eyes.

Yoseob stood up in a jiffy, afraid that his Hyung might faint, as he was blemishing by second.  He laid his arm on his hyung's back, to avoid any fall. Doojoon instantly joined him and took Hyunseung's hand in his.

"-Hyunseung-ah, what's up? " Yoseob asked cautiously.

"-My--------------My------------My father." his voice became a whisper at the last word.

"-What's with your father? Is he in hospital?" Doojon asked holding back his nervoussness the strain was giving him.

In their hold, Hyunseung weakened.

"-Anii,  stay with us Hyunseungie, your father will be okay! Just tell us!" Yoseob tried to maintain him in his stand position as the couch was a little too far.

"He---" his breath was taken aback, "He----is------gone." A tear trickled at the corner of his eye.

All the members joined him, supporting him mentally and phisically. They hugged him tightly while Hyunseung's tears began to be a stream. It was silent sobs, it wasn't even sobs, it was just water in his eyes which were away, far away. Looking for a reason, an explanation. Looking for something to cling to. Looking for something. Anything. 

Doojoon lifted him up and carried him bridal style to the couch -before he really falls. Yoseob kneeled down to be at his height and fondled his red hair. Then he hugged him and Hyunseung started to cry, harshly, gasping for air. He muffled a scream in Yoseob's hoodie. And it teared his heart. There were so much pain in these quivering resonnances against his arm. He hold back his own tears. He couldn't be weak at this time, he couldn't be weak when his Hyung needed him.

"-Schh......It's over. "

"-Whyyy---whyy" He teared in sorrows, sobs taking over his body. He shuddered in the embrace unable to sustain so much grief. 

Yoseob released temporay his embrace only to ask Junhyung to get a glass of water. Hyunseung laid his hands on his face, and cried even more.

"A---Appaaa" he called between two hiccups.

Junhyung came back with the glass while Doojoon was already calling the Cube to cancel all the schedules of the day. Yoseob took the glass and waited for Hyunseung's shudder to decrease.

"Hyung, try to calm down. Try to drink some water, your body needs it."

As he didn't react. Junhyung took him from behind, raising him in a sitted position from under his arms. He was like marshmallow. A few minutes after, he finally manage to swallow some water.

Then he calmed, slightly.

Little by little his sobs were back to the silent stream. 

Though, his eyes incessantly cried four three hours long. Three hours during which the members were alternating with each others, switching with 'bring the glass water', 'comfort Hyunseung' and 'go on a walk to release their own tears'.

And then, Hyunseung began to doze, exhausted of his continious sobs.

 

------------------------------------------------------

Such a sad chapter...  :'(  

I'm sorry for this...  But as I try to make my stories the more realistic I can, I had to write about it... 

Hope you'll still read on the next chapters! ^^ I promise there will be happier moments and  sweet Junseob moments!  ;)