Blowing Love 11

Blowing Love

Days passed and Yoseob was more and more busy by recording his first solo album. The main title was yet not found but two songs were almost finished so he had already begun to record them, aware that soon enough he would be busy by learning the dance of his main song. So he hadn't a second to rest but it felt good, as it was the best way to prevent himself of thinking about what the Cube's president was negociating with JYP. Luckily Hong Seung Sung - the president - had agreed to their request a week later. When Doojoon had exposed the situation, Yoseob didn't knew how to behave so he just had squeezed Junhyung's hand till he could breath properly anew. And he was thankfull Doojoon was such a good leader, he always could handle things coolly and could understand every one's point of view sometimes better than the person himself. So that when he had exposed the situation and the solution they wanted Hong Seung Sung to implement, it was evidence that it was the good one. Anybody who would had dispute it would have been labelling as crazy. Sure Doojoon had ability in convincing and persuading people. In the end, Hong Seung Sung had taken Yoseob in his arms, asking him thousands times if he was okay and promised he would do his best to settle the affair keeping it quiet. But it wasn't something the president could settle in a week, it needed time, reflection and diplomacy so all he had to do was wait and make sure he wouldn't bump into Kwang Seok till he wasn't sure he had been fired.

"-Let's take another sound-recording!" Taejoo said through the thick glass, dragging him out of his thoughts.

It has been three hours that he was recording the second song of his mini-album and he was exhausted. But he knew it was only the begining of the marathon so he just kept it to himself.

"-Okay!" He mimed in case Taejoo couldn't hear him.

The music filled the room and he put back his headphones on his ears so he could follow the metronom. He focused hard on his voice trying to get the best of it. 

He sang the last note of the voice pick-up and when he opened back his eyes he finally saw what he wanted desperately to see : Taejoo, thumbs up, smiling from ear to ear.

"-Cut!! Super! It's in the box! This sound-recording was the good-one! Thank you Yoseob, and everybody, let's continue tomorrow!"

Everyone clapped his hands and Yoseob grabbed his bottle of water and gulped the half of it. It was 3 a.m. and all what he wanted now was his fluffy bed. He get out of the studio and thanked everybody for their hard works, waving goodbye when they leaved. Soon, he also began to take his own way to the exit. He used to pass along Junhyung's studio before leaving because it was close to the little staircase. But this night, as he walked in the corridor he saw lights getting out of the little square window. Intrigued, he get closer, knocked on the door and eventually opened it delicately.

"-Junhyung? You're still here?"

A hand messing his hair and a pen in the other one, Junhyung turned his head and faced him. His complexion was pale and under his eyes, a purple stream overlaid the thin skin. He even wasn't suprised of Yoseob sudden arrival, he was somehow too tired for being suprised about anything.

"-Yeah, obviously." he answered on a low tone, so low that it was almost a whisper.

"-Omo, are you alright?" 

He get closer and checked his forehead. It was bit warm but nothing alarming though.

"-I'm okay." He said while removing Yoseob's hands from his forehead.

"-What are you doing? Shouldn't you be sleeping at the dorm?"

"-I'm remastering some tracks. I've almost finished your first song. Besides, I'm writing some texts and melody." He explained, looking back to his mixing table. "What about you? Why are you still here?"

"-Oh, I just finished recording." He answered blewing his bangs.

He blurted a simple "Oh" and focused back on his screen, analysing why the blue track was still having so much bass. 

He moved some buttons and listened to the changes with one of the earpiece. Then he laid the headphones back on the table and ruffled a little more his hairs, still unstatisfied with the results. Yoseob followed every one of his movements, not knowing what to do nor say. As he was getting a little bored he looked on the table, where he just laid his headset and saw papers with scribble and notes, underneath was another paper with text but it was hidden by the scores. Though he could read the title of it, which was the same with the sheet music's title.

"-Caffeine?"

The elder startled at the words, it was like if someone just read out loud his diary. And this someone was precisely part of its subject. He rougly took the sheets and turned it over so the younger couldn't read it furthermore. Stunned by the abrupt action, Yoseob stayed speechless. 

"-Excuse me, it's just, you know, I don't like someone read my text when I'm still not proud of it." 

"-Oh, yeah. I'm sorry."

"-I'm gonna get a coke, do you want some too?"

"-Y-yeah,  sounds good." He smiled, hidding his worry the most he could.

Junhyung stood up and walked to the exit but he felt suddenly breathless, his head swirling. He opened the door but then leaned on the frame unable to withstand the dizziness.

"-Junhyung? Are you okay?" Yoseob asked standing up too.

The elder began to pant hardly and slided along the frame into a sit position while Yoseob rushed to him.

"-Junnie what's up? " He took his hand, it was clammy. 

He was breathing louder and deeper by seconds, as if his lungs needed more and more air. And despite all the air he was gulping, it still seemed like he was suffocating. Some sweaty droplets beaded on his forehead sticking his messy hair. His eyes began to blink, trying to cling on to reality.

"-Jun! Stay with me! Look at me! " Yoseob urged to say, grabbing the elder's second hands and catching his paniced gaze. "Breath slowly, like me." 

Junhyung tried to pace his breath, imitating Yoseob's one but it was so hard, he wanted so badly to gulp all the air he could.

"-Yes, like this. You're handling it good. Just keep it so" He cheerd him up.

"-My---My ears---there's whistling" he managed to say between two wheezes.

"-It's normal, it's because your blood pressure is too low. Just try to stay calm, it will dissipate on its own."

"-Seo--Seob--it's dark, I--I can't see you!" he exclaimed, his respirations becoming hectic again.

"-Okay, wait just a second" 

The younger moved to Junhyung's legs and lifted them on his shoulders. It was a method his former dance teacher had gave him one day, because he often over practiced, he was used to have drop pressure...

Gradually Junhyung's breathing slowed down. Gradually his fist slacked and his limbs ceased to shudder. And finally his eyes opened anew.

"-Welcome back!" Yoseob humed from his angelic voice.

The elder smiled back slightly, appreciating the fact he was able to see again. 

"-Damn.....that was creepy." He blurted, rubbing his eyes. 

"-Don't move too much, your pressure may not be full back yet." 

Yoseob, still with one leg of each of his shoulders, grabbed his phone, pressed the screen and put it on his ear.

"-Doojoon? Can you come to the Cube please?"

"-What happened?"

"-Jun just felt faint and I'm not sure to be able to carry him till the car. Besides, I'm still not comfortable with riding cars. "

He heard a yawn at the other side of the line.

"-'Kay, I'm coming."

"-Thank you!"

"-You shouldn't have called Doojoon, he needs to sleep." Junhyung asserted with a living-dead voice.

"-The one who needs to sleep right now it's you! " He chuckled.

His bestfriend was always taking care about everybody and ultimately ended by forgeting about himself... 

"-Just 'cause I'm curious, how many nights did you spent here remastering instead of sleeping?!"

"-Ah.. I don't know... It's because of this song...I can't manage to find the right melody..."

"-Why don't you ask Taejoo?"

"-Don't know.... I don't feel like to." 

Yoseob began to feel his shoulders a little heavy so he carefully removed his bestfriend's legs back on to the floor and came to sit next to him. Though, soon another weight leaned on his right shoulders, as Junhyung just laid his head on it. The younger inhaled discreetly the scent of his straggly hair. It was heady. And he was totally addicted to it. Lazily, he leaned his head on Junhyung's one, relishing the smooth texture of his hair against his own. Minutes passed in a comfy silence. Only broken when footsteps were to be heard, getting closer till the ajar door was being pulled wide open on a sleepy Doojoon.

"-So, where's the cadaver?!" He joked while holding back a yawn.

The two laughed and Junhyung raised an arm.

"-Here... I'm sorry for dragging you out of your sleep like this..."

"-It's fine. I don't want Seobie to be in hospital tomorrow because his ribs broke under your weight!"

"-You know you're nastier when you're sleepy?!"

"-Yeah, I know!" he replied a broad grin stretching his lips.

"-Yah! I'm not that weak!" Yoseob pouted, offended in his pride.

"-Alright, I'm taking you. Yoseobie you go first, I need someone to open the door" He grabbed Junhyung's back and helped him to stand up. They waited some times so Junhyung's pressure could adapt to the new posture. "Put an arm around my neck, I'll carry you."

"-Nah, it's okay. I can try to walk."

"-You sure?"

"Yes, if you sustain me."

They get out of the studio, walking with a tortle pace while Yoseob was ahead, making sure no obstacle was on the way. But at the start of the staircase Junhyung began to pant slightly and stopped to walk, only grabbing the banister. Doojoon didn't wait for further explanations nor protests, he laid one hand behind his back and the other one behind his legs and carried him bridal style through the staircase till the car. 

"-Seob, you sit next to him in case he would have any problem during the drive."

He nodded and get in the car. The drive was silent since Doojoon was focused on the road and Junhyung on his breath pace. Once in the dorm, Yoseob told his bestfriend to take an express shower to get rid of the sweats of his weakness. All along he stayed behind the door, checking if he wasn't having any problem in the bathroom. Then he showered too and joined his bedroom, still wiping his wet hairs with a towel. His roomate was sitten in the corner of his bed, knee againts chest. And it was obvious he wanted to say something but was reluctant to open the mouth. It was something in his gaze that was observing him, something in his posture that showed he was uneasy.

"-Tell me!" Yoseob blurted before he wiped a last time his hair and threw the towel in the basket.

His eyes went bigger, his little bro really had a connection to his mind...

"-It's....that I don't know if I've the right to ask you such a thing..." He raised his gaze to dive in Yoseob's eyes.

"-Ask!"  He replied on a light tone, sitting on his own bed, facing his roomate.

"-I know there isn't much time to sleep anymore but......could I sleep...with you?"

The request stunned him. Not because he was reluctant to sleep with his crush, no, after all they already slept together once during Idol Maid and another time when he had this nightmare but it wasn't the same, at all. When he had bad dreams, it was emergency solutions, it was brotherhood's reflex, but here, it was him who consciously asked for it.

And it also stunned him because it was the first time he ever saw him this weak...

"-Yes, of course you can!" He eventually answered and grabbed his wrist. "Come, let's sleep!" he threw the blankets away and laid on his bed waiting for Junhyung to follow him. When he felt comfortable he pulled back the blankets on them. 

"-Good night Junnie-ah!"

And with that he fall almost instantly asleep but not before he felt an arm grabbing his waist pulling his back against his roomate's warm chest. 

 

-----------------------------------------

Updated! :D