Blowing Love 7

Blowing Love

"-Yoseob?! Yoseob, what happened? Why are you crying?" He asked, shaking slightly his shoulders.

Yoseob was lying curled up in a ball, his arms wrapping his stomach like if he wanted to stop his tears by pressuring his ribs. At the voice of Junhyung, his sobs decreased perceptibly. He didn't want Junhyung to see him like this. But this time, he had hit so strongly, so long... that it was hard to hide things.

He wiped the salt water from his eyes and tried to sit, but somehow he didn't manage it, so Junhyung helped him. When his back was leaning against the wall, and when he caught his breath back enough to pronounciate a words, he eventually said :

"-I'm depressed these time."

Junhyung raised a brow, more than doubtful.

"-After Hyunseung's dad passed away, I just realized how life could go off" he explained while rubbing the last tears in the corner of his eyes, "I would like to spend some time with my parents before they died. I really would like to, but you heard the president's project for me. I wouldn't even have time to sleep!"

Junhyung was checking his eyes, anylising wether their owner was telling the truth or not. The explanation was consistant, albeit it was strange to cry in this posture for such a thing... On the other hand, he knew how his bestfriend could be emotional and how he loved his parents... Still, he was more than suspicious. But he didn't want to have another fight about the subject. It doesn't matter how many time he would ask him, if he still doesn't want to tell, then he wouldn't. Better was to build up a strategy or to collect the clue.

"-Don't worry for your parents, they're still healthy and what happened to Hyunseung's dad is pretty unusual. They'll wait for you." he comforted.

No reaction. He seemed to be focused on something.

"-Yes, you're right." He finally said, absently.

"-Come on, let's go eat. I'm sure your body is starving!"

"-No, thanks. I rather stay here a moment."

It was the first time he heard Yoseob rejecting a meal. It was totally startling.

"-Then I'll saty here with you till you agree to go eat."

That had the knack of wake him up from his drowsiness. His eyes widened with panic. Junhyung hastened to collect the information his eyes were giving away, albeit he still couldn't give them any sense. 

"-No! I mean, there is no need to. Maybe I won't be hungry and come straight back to the dorm."

"-Noway. I need to feed you."

"-But, I --- I need to be alone a while. "

Junhyung took his hands.

"-And I need to be with you a while."

 

----------------------------------------------------
 

"-Eat a lot!" Junhyung said, when the waitors brought the meal.

"-Neh, thank you Hyung!" Yoseob answered, trying to get a smile from his lips, though the result was not very convincing...

After having spent one hour sat in the corridor of the Cube, they finally were in a nearby restaurant. Yoseob had eventually agreed to Junhyung's offer to stay with him whatever he would do as he was too weak to protest furthermore. So they just remained sat, hands in hands, without saying a words. Only waiting for Yoseob to get better.

And little by little the pain had became bearable. Little by little he could used back his body. Litlle by little he could hide his feelings anew. When he had been sure to be able to stand without yelling from the stinging pain, he had told he was okay to get a meal. At his sentence, Junhyung had smiled, such a bright smile that it had given him a lot of strength... The amount of strength he needed to survive. But when he actually had stood, he couldn't helped but whince. The darkness had been helpful, though, Junhyung would have been blind if he hadn't noticed it... Then he had managed to walk properly, it had been at a slow pace, but it was still walking. They went in the first restaurant they saw, and it happened to be a good one. So Yoseob was hardly trying to savour the food but he really wasn't in the mood to eat nor to relish flavors...

"-So are you already that stressed about your solo debut?"

Yoseob nodded.

"-My first time alone on a famous stage..."

"-That's not true, you had already solo while Beautiful Show."

"-It's not the same at all! At Beautiful show, the audience is only our fans, there are 2 hours of concert and it's not broadcast on TV in the same time!"

"-You'll be perfect." Junhyung blurted after gulping some noodles.

Two interrogative orbs raised above a bowl.

"-I'm confident. The president made a good choice by choosing you."

"-Really?"

"-But I still don't understand why he invited his former colleague from JYP. " He said, proud of himself to finally brought the subject.

The younger's little smile faded in no-time and he suddenly focused on the food in his bowl. 

"-It was really weird, as we're more competitors than partners, to expose our strategy in front of them..."

"-Yes, it was strange", he said akwardly.

"-By the way, do you know this Kwang-Seok?"

He startled at the name, his eyes automatically panicking. 

"-A-Anii, why would I know him?!"

"-Weren't you JYP's trainee before? Maybe was he one of your teacher."

He bit his lips.

"-He wasn't."

Now, Junhyung was pretty sure of the opposite. He was sorry to make his little bro so uncomfortable but it was necessary. He needed to know the truth and it was the only way to collect informations. Because Yoseob could lie, but his eyes couldn't, and that was the only hope Junhyung had.  

"-Anyway, he's creepy. Don't you think?"

He prevent himself from spiting out the spoonful of soup he was trying to swallow.

"-Ho--how can you judge people like that? You just saw him once!"

"-And you did see him more that once."

"-I never said that!"

"-However you met him enough times for him to freak you out."

He looked away, through the window into the dark night, searching an exit of this conversation. 

"-Jun, if I don't tell you, I've a good reason to." 

The elder one relished his victory : he finally stopped to lie and just admitted that this Kwang-seok had a direct link with his nightmares. It was a real big progress in his investigation. But seeing Yoseob was at the end of his tether, he decided to close here the subject and to get some feed in this little body that was clearly not eating. He stood up without a word and sat next to Yoseob.

"-What are you doing?"

"-Feeding you." He answered grabing some noodles with his chopsticks and presenting it to the pouty lips.

"I can feed myself!"

"-Obviously not. So stop playing brats and open your mouth."

He complied, actually more than pleased by the idea of Junhyung taking care of him.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

It had been three nights that Yoseob was slipping out of his bed in order to "have fun with Jinwoo". Three nights that Junhyung couldn't sleep properly because of worry and...jealousy. Three nights that Goo Hara was asking him to come but he just wasn't in the mood. Three nights that he was pacing up and down in the dorm wondering what he could do with this Jinwoo for satying by him those long nights...?!

That was driving him crazy as his lack of sleep was more and more significant by day. He pushed the practice room door, a coke in the other hands. It was only 7 a.m. but he had to feed his body with a big amount of sugar if he wanted to overcome the dance practice they had.

"-Gikwang is getting water and Yoseob is picking up a coffee at the distributor." Doojoon explained.

"-Coffee?" Junhyung repeated astonished.

"-Yeah. What's the matter with?"

Yoseob never drank Coffee.  Never ever. He said it has a bad taste and makes his heart uncomfortable. Once he had tried to drink a swallow of Junhyung's one and he just spit out the brown liquid on the floor...

"-No--nothing." 

Doojoon shrugged. 

Gikwang, full of bottles, opened the door, followed by Yoseob. The latter was having big dark rings and all in his gait was revealing the rough night he had. Though, it wasn't these that shocked Junhyung the most. The worse thing was definitely this hazy look he had. Totally lost, his orbs were wandering in the vacuity, shining by their foggy blank.

He wanted to ask him, to comfort if there was any need to, but as they were all here, he was pretty sure to not obtain any proper answer. So they just began to practice. Yoseob was still achieving the movements quit good. But as the time went by, he was having more and more difficulties to complete the choregraphy. At ten, the official practice session ended as Gikwang was required for an interview at 11 at the opposite side of Seoul.

But Doojoon insisted on training more so that Yoseob could plenly achieve the movements he was still having difficulties with: all the others could rest. In spite of the strong desire of sleeping, Junhyung asked to stay training with the two. He couldn't let Yoseob. The latter was totally off and just kept on training without whining or anything else but his movements were worse and worse...

"-Yah, Yoseob, what are you thinking about?! We try again with the music, come on!"

The three of them joined their assigned places in the room and the music filled the air. Yoseob's movements were better as he seemed to focus a lot. But Junhyung could see his sweat trickling along his face, he could see how his eyelids were closing under pain, he could guess his hacking breath through the music. Then, he could see how the little boy fell on the floor.

"-Yoseob! Yoseob!!!" he screamed through the music, rushing to the inert body.

He lifted his head with his hand and away his -new- bang. It was all stuck with the sweat. His skin was white, almost translucid while the bottom of his eyes were showing all the shades of purple. 

"-My god, Seobie wake up! Please! Pretty please little bro!"

Somebody patted his back and he remember he wasn't alone: Doojoon had joined him as soon as he had stopped the music.

"-He'll be okay, Jun. Calm down. " He comforted, putting a hands on his arm.

And that's when he realised he actually was shuddering under the panick. 

"-Get some water, I'll hold his head."

Junhyung complied and went out of the room, where Gikwang had laid the left-over of the army of bottle he had brought earlier. When he came back in the room, a second after, his leader was motionless, an indefinable expression on the face.

"-What?" He asked, froze by anxiety.

"-Did--did you know?"

"-Whatabout?" 

"-A--About his...wounds."

One of the bottle he was holding smashed the floor.

"-I--I just knew he sometimes feels pain... Why?"

Without further explanations, Doojoon lifted Yoseob's shirt to his pectorals, revealing a panel of bruises. They were literally recovering his torso with rainbow colours and different sizes. Some were yellow and big, others were blue and fresh. So fresh that his heart thumped. 

"-I thought he might be too warm, and I was also curious about the reason of his pain he had by times, so I just wanted to remove his shirt..." Doojoon explained.

However Doojoon's voice was far away.  And the second bottle met the floor, before he rushed to Yoseob's body.

"-Damn, what is this about?!" he whispered more for himself than for Doojoon.  

Then he remembered the last times he was wrapping his ribs, whincing with pain, it all happened the day after he met Jinwoo... What was this guy doing with him??! Were they continously fighting? Or fighting with others in pub?  

"-Jinwoo, what have you done?"

"-What? Who's Jinwoo?" Doojoon asked, lost in Junhyung's monologue. 

A slight pressure moved suddenly Yoseob's left hands.

"-Yoseob? Yoseob-ah? Are you awake? " Junhyung asked taking his hand back in his.

He felt an other pressure. It was small but strong as baby's. Then his eyes opened gradually on those hazy orbs.

"Ju--Junnii? Wha-what happened?"

Junhyung couldn't hold himself back anymore from taking him in his embrace.

"-You're finally awake!" he said, while inhaling deeply the familiar sweet scent.

"-Did--Did I faint?" Yoseob asked, when his bestfriend released the hold.

Doojoon nodded.

"-Oh, I'm sorry! It won't happen twice! Let's train back!" he said, standing up. But his blood pressure obviously disagreed with that, as he almost fell back on the floor if Junhyung hadn't caught him just in time.

"-Forget it! You're going to the dorm to sleep!"

"-What? No! I don't need to sleep! It's the morning! "

Whatever he was saying, Junhyung lifted him up and carried him bridal style from the practice room to their car, followed by Doojoon. 

Junhyung wasn't sure nor clear about anything concerning Yoseob's conditions except one : the nights spent with Jinwoo were not restful, far from it. And he was deterred to personnally ask Jinwoo about.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Updated! My house doesn't have internet anymore so it's complex to write and update!! But it'll be back on thursday! Still, it to not being able to write as fast as I wanted... ^^ 

Anyway thank you so much for reading and giving luv to this story! I'm so happy whenever I read one of your comments! :D