Blowing Love 20

Blowing Love

Yoseob stared at his reflect in the mirror of the bathroom. 

Last night...

He touched his lips for the nth time, recalling the scene even closing his eyes as the recordings get too strong, too pulpy with feelings.

He remembered each of his kisses...

He remembered his soft embrace, curved for him to cuddle in it...

He remembered his pace driving him crazy...

And his breath along his neck, tickling his ears, heating slightly his skin ...

######

"-Seobie, I--I'm not far from it. How-how I'm supposed to do?"

The younger was in a haze of pleasure but still managed to catch his lover's sense and as he did he smiled because of his cuteness. Never was he saying the word fully, never did he dare call the things by their proper names. And so Yoseob was taking the opposite stance because he knew the other indeed would like it.

"- in me, baby!"

Junhyung's eyes widened in shock, but the words the imp singer just blurted were too strong for him to stay sensefull and argue. It just took him over and soon he was totally giving himself away. His moan went louder and Yoseob silently prayed that the others were still drunk... Though his worries instantly vanished as pleasure invaded him so fiercely that he thought he would faint...

#####

He facepalmed his hot cheeks, opening back his eyes, chasing the recording. He had a show tonight and he should better bury these memories and the feelings that went by if he wanted himself to stay insane.

He sighed and took his toothbrush, determined to settle the things, at least in his own mind.

First of all, he had to know what kind of relationship he was getting with Jun. 

Second, were they about to hide it from the others if the relationship was going on this...stage?

Third, was it even allowed by the Cube's contract they had signed? 

Anyway, if the answer to the second is no, then the third question wouldn't matter at all.

Fourthly, --

A sudden phone bell snapped him out of his trail of thoughts, startling him slightly. He took the phone without even taking a glance of who it was : whoever it was, this person was totally crazy to call this early...

"-Yobosseyo?"

"-Yang Yoseob, it's Hong Seung Sung. "

"-Papa Hong?! What's the problem?"

"-Ah, nothing. I just wanted to tell you that you've been selected to participate to "The Voice Kids"! Congratulations!! Your schedules and recording will begin right after Christmas. So make yourself ready for that and stay tuned."

"-Oh Jincha?!"

He couldn't hold his joy as Haeyoon, his sister, was every day babbling about it, saying how good it woud be if her little brother could participate to the tv show.

"-Yes, but you know what it means! You represents Yang Yoseob's singer as well as Beast and the Cube there, so make sure you'll give off a perfect image."

"-Algesseumnida. Please don't worry President-nim, I'll do my best!"

"-Ani, you'll do even better! Bye Yoseob-ssi! Have a nice day!" 

The president hang up ad Yoseob faced back the mirror, eyes sparkling from the news. He brushed his teeth harshily and quickly before bursting out of the bathroom. Only when he oppened wide his bedroom door and faced the two empty beds, he finally came down to earth : his relationship with his roomates was in a big mess... 

Sure he had dreamt the elder would laizily wait for him in his bed, willing for a kiss to deign to stand up. He had dreamt he would peck Jun's hair and cuddled softly against his chest claiming it was his award for being off with the shower. He had dreamt the elder would even tight the embrace whispering words in his ears, smoothing him, murmuring congratulations words for his future role in "The Voice Kids".

But reality was that Yong Junhyung just slipped out of his bed not saying a words and shunned him. 

He sat on his bed, lost. What was he supposed to do? What was he supposed to feel?

A scent of guilt dyed the surroundings. Though he knew it wasn't his fault or at least not just only his, as Junhyung really pleaded for it... Then again he also seemed to enjoy it, so it probably wasn't an act from dislike or disgust that leaded him to leave the dorm this way. But sure it was a little early... So he just probably should be shocked...maybe he just needed some time alone to digest all of these...new things.

He sighed to give himself some countenance and focused back on preparing his stuff to head to the Cube, telling to himself that he should try to eat the lunch with Jun to break the ice before it forms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"-Okay Jun, tell me what's on."

"-Huh?!" he asked back dumbstruck by the sudden request.

"-Look, you just told me to try to put a chords based of simple re on a track that obviously is made in a key of G. I mean you wrote this score as well and even if you hadn't written it, you never ever would suggest such nonesense! "Taejoo said a bit angerly as they just spent two hours in the studio for nothing else than hot coffee... "So I'm asking you for the sake of the work, and I'm asking you as a friend who noticed you're a bit off color, what's on?"

Juhyung looked downwards, straight into his empty cup of coffee that his hands were torturing, clearly pondering wether he should tell Taejoo or not.

"-It's not because we're working together that we're not in a friends relationship. All I want is to help you so just open up."

Junhyung lifted his gaze, checking Taejoo's eyes.

"-You can trust me." he said on a soft and encouraging tone.

The singer sighed and looked back onto his empty cup.

"-I----I---I just---"

"-You just?"

"-You're sure you can keep it a secret Taejoo? because it really can't be spread out." He stated asking the compositor's eyes.

"-Sure I can. I promise. Go ahead!"

"-Okay." he breathed in to give himself some courage, "I made a......love with...a man..last night."

The young man's eyes went as big as saucer and he was thankful to not have drink a gulp of coffee because he was pretty sure he would have spit out the liquid on the mixing table. 

On this precise second he wanted to say something, to comfort his friend for whatever he needed to be comforted with but all he could do was stay frozen. Shock annihilating his body.

"-See, I shouldn't have told you." Junhyung blurted before standing up, ready to leave the room as Taejoo's look was unbearable, when he felt something grabbing his wrist.

"-Don't leave. It's okay. I'm okay with that. I was just surprised, let's talk about it!" 

The singer turned his heels to face the other's face ad saw actually a friendly expression had partly succeed to the shock. His eyes were now inviting to talk. Nodding to his friend's statement and noting he actually had nowhere to go, he sat back on his comfy chair.

"-So you... I mean you're gay? Or was it more like a one night stand?" Taejoo asked cautiously trying to picture himself the singer with a man. He wasn't totally disgusted by the new though, he just was so used to see him with girls that he never ever thought of him being with the same gender...

"-I--I don't know. It's like there is a big mess in my head. I think I'm turning gay these days....well months."

Taejoo swallowed the confession and tried hard and quickly to find something clever to answer to that.

"-Are you in love with someone particulary? Did someone turned you gay?"

Junhyung pondered the question.

"-It seems like I turned gay before I fell in love but the two basically happened on the same time. "

"-The man...you...love. It's the same man you made a love with last night?"

This time the singer only nodded.

"-So you guys are in a lover-relationship, right?"

He shooked his head.

"-Okay, so you basically just ed him. I don't get what's bothering you then!"

His eyes snapped wide opened at Taejoo's nonesense. Was he dumb or just mean?! And he hardly hold the urge to punch his face in as the word "ed up" rang so bad and inappropriate in his ears. He would never had "ed" Yoseob,  the way they made it together was much more like an halo of heavenly pleasure and internal peace. It was full with respect and love. It was genuine affection materializing on their body.

"-I'm in love, the man I love and me are not in a relationship and you don't get what's bothering, huh? "

"-Come on! You just had a crush, because I know you, Jun you're straight! But you know it's alright to have experiences in both gender. It's even hype nowaday!"

The singer rubbed his nosebridge, tired of what his colleague was saying... Then when heavy silence filled the room seconds long, Taejoo eventually asked :

"-You mean, you're really in love?"

"-Yes." 

"-B--but Jun you can't! If soemone learned off how would you handle the scandal?"

"-That's why I asked you to keep it a secret. And that's why I'm " a bit off color"." he sighed taking Taejoo's cup of coffee.

"-Wai-wait wait! this is my cup! Don't make us have an indirect kiss, 'kay?!"

"-Taejoo, I'm sipping in your cup since we first met!"

"-Don't care!"

Junhyung laid back the cup and sighed again but in a harsher way this time. He was obviously bored by the way his "friend" was taking the new.

"-Who is it?"

"-Who is who?" The singer asked back distraught.

"-The guy you love. Who is he?"

Junhyung looked away, reluctant to reveal the name.

"-What? I dont have the right to know?"

"-I just rather don't tell you, 'kay?"

"-Fine! Then the day you'll trust me, come back to me! Before that, don't even try to talk to me!"

With that he stood up and stormed out of the room, shutting the door closed.

And Junhyung was left dumbfounded. He sighed, knowing he shouldn't have tell Taejoo... Now he just had to ask himself about what he wanted. He only could count on himself to make the choice of his life : Beast or Yoseob. 

Though, for now, all he wanted was to forget this mess, and so he dived in his piece of music, headphones on the ear and computer facing him, he worked hard hours long.

He was so focused that he didn't saw the time fleeing. He was so focused that he didn't heard a certain someone entering the studio. He was so focused that he literally jumped on his chair when the certain someone removed his headphones from his ears. He turned in not time to face who it was, his heartbeat still beating fast from the earlier fear, only to face a cute face smiling from ears to ears and gigling like a littke kid.

"-Damn Seobie you freaked me out!!"

"-I know!" The younger retorted, uncessantly laughing. And Junhyung thought it was the most beautiful sound ever.

"-What are you doing here? You don't have rehearsal?" he asked surprised it was so easy to keep going on their usual relationship, ignoring the fact that a few hours earlier they were sleeping in the same bed...

"-I bet you don't have the slightest idea of what time it is!!"

"-Ehm, right. I don't have any i--

"-It's lunch time pabo!! So you're coming with me to the restaurant! My treat!" He stated proudly.

"-Haha alright, I'm coming!" He stood up and took his jacket, his mood already enlightened by the petite male.

On their way to the restaurant, they talked happily, laughed like usual, and Junhyung wondered if they really were about to continue their previous relationship like if nothing had happened. And if it was the case, was he feeling relieved about that? or deceived?  He ruffled his hair angerly to his intern mess of thoughts.

"-What's wrong Junnie-ah? You're not agree pastry tastes better overbroad?"

"-Aani! It's not that! You're right! Korean pastry are not the best, even though you're not to be outdone when it's about to eat them!"

"-Then what's bothering you?" He asked back, ignoring the little gibe.

"-Nothing-ah! Let's eat!" He stated before pulling open the restaurant's door.

They ate well and a lot... Both of them knew the reason of their starving stomach, though, no one broached the subject. Sometimes, flashes were crossing Junhyung's mind, recalling him what these milky hands did earlier, or what these pouty lips ...then he would shake slightly his head to dissipate the pictures and they were back to their daily babbling. 

-------------------------------------------------

 

"-Yoseob? What are you doing here alone? Do you know how long I've been looking for you?" 

The younger lifted his gaze to the worried Junhyung who was standng in front of him. He was beautiful, even in the ugliest corridor of the Music Bank, he was beautiful.

"-I'm just relishing the fact I can wander in the backstage wings without fearing any beats." He simply stated.

"-Well, it's not a reason to get yourself lost in it. We've to go on stage now." The elder answered on a gentle tone, even though he had wanted to sound a bit more irritated. He wanted to scold the younger for letting him worry like this, but he literally couldn't do otherwise than speak gently to him.

The younger stood up and grabbed his hand out of the blue.

"-Alright let's go! Can't wait to finally sing this song with you by my side!"

With that they reached the stage in no-time and under the cheers of the fans, they sang Caffeine. But Junhyung was having great difficulties to face the Beauties as all he wanted to oggle was the singer beside. The singer he saw under him just the previous night, and the singer he wanted to feel again suddenly. He wanted to press his lips against his another time, just to check if the taste was still so heavenly.

At the end of the song they went back in the wings, but Junhyung grabbed Yoseob by the waist before they reached the lightened corridor. He dragged him behind the metal bars and the stage's screen, in the technicians part of the stage. There, only hidden by the decor and the obscurity, he pressed the younger against the thin wall. Yoseob's eyes were sparkling from pleasure of the firm grip and from curiosity.

Junhyung pondered his action, knowing that if he leaned a step further, there would be no chance anymore for them to keep their previous bestfriend relationship. Because now it wouldn't be their first kiss, it wouldn't be a kiss from fear or despair, neither one which could be justified by alcohol. It would be a random kiss, a kiss because they loved each other and there was no way for them to flee this reality. And there was no way for them to feel like fleeing this reality.

That's why slowly, Junhyung's lips met the younger's one.

Relishing the taste, he leaned further willing to have more of it, which the other quickly agreed and soon they were kissing passionately. 

And Junhyung didn't care if Taejoo found it disgusting and he didn't care if anyone saw them, because all these problems of being a couple or being gay were adding pleasure to the kiss....

They were breaking ban and it felt crazily epic.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm sorry for the late!! :S I'm getting busier by day so I fear it won't improve for the next update... I'm getting back to school on Monday... TT But don't worry I won't stop to write this fic!! I'll keep udpdating the sooner I can! ;D 

Beside, hope you liked this chap too! Thank you all again for your lovely comments!!! <3

And here's the link of this chapter's show : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvuWyoaXZHw