Blowing Love 6

Blowing Love

Yoseob stood up for the umpteenth time, walked two steps in his room and sat again on his bed. Sighed. Since Hyunseung's dad passed away, they canceled all their schedules for three days - and a little longer for Hyunseung. It should be a relief but it was not, obviously. He had nothing to do except training himself at boxing, those he already did the morning... He didn't feel like to play Wii or any other PS3 games with Gikwang and Dongwoon. Neither did he feel like playing soccer with Doojoon. And Hyunseung? What was doing Hyunseung? Maybe he could talk with him... It wouldn't be the happiest talk in the world, but it was still activity. Actually, nothing could be worse than pace up and down in his bedroom, thinking of Junhyung at every second...! 

He stood up -again- and headed to Doojoon-Hyunseung's room. He knocked and oppened it but it was empty! Did Hyunseung go see his mother? Though he was pretty sure, he hadn't any plan for today : he already had seen his mother the previous day and the previous previous day... Soo....

###Flashback###

"-Hyung! I finally found you! But why are you here?"

Hyunseung turned to face the new cute trainee of YG-Ent.

"You know, I've been rejected of BigBang..."

"-Yes, I know. But....what's the link?" He asked, his eyes going smaller because of the summer sunlight.

"-But do you know why?"

"-Ani. Tell me!"

He looked away and sighed.

"-Because I'm scared of too many things. "

"-Aah?!! Does it make sense?!" The little boy asked, surprised.

"-For them, it made sense... For them, my fear to the emptiness, disables me from singing."

"-You're afraid at the emtiness Hyung?? Then why are you on the rooftop? It's pretty high, don't you know?!"

"-I'm trying to handle it. I have to overcome my fears, if not I never will be a member of a band!"

Silence filled the air.

"-However, when I'm depressed I like going here so my fear petrifies every of my muscles and freezes my thoughts. It's quite restfull!" Hyunseung said, a sad-smile on his face.

"-You sure are weird!" Yoseob blurted, making the elder one chuckle.

###End of Flashback###

He grabbed his jacket and get out of the dorm without saying a words, aware that Gikwang and Dongwoon wouldn't care at all. He get upstairs the little building and opened discreetly the door that leaded to the rooftop. 

He was right, Hyunseung was there, but he didn't expect him to be so close with the emptiness!! He was sat on the edge, legs floating in air! He get closer, slowly to not freak him out, and sat next to him. He didn't turn his head to greet him, his gaze only fixing a point at the horizon.

"-I've always thought, we have time to live properly."Hyunseung began, not moving the direction of his look, "We have time to quarrel, we have time to appologize, we have time to say goodbye.... I thought we had time to love properly."

Silence filled the air a few seconds.

"-But I was wrong." He finally said, a tear trickling in the corner of his eyes.

Yoseob patted his back, shivering at Hyunseung's words. 

"-It's okay, Hyung." He tryed to comfort.

"-No. It's not!" He blurted, eventually facing him. "It won't ever be. Yoseob-ah, face the reality. We have to rush to live. Life is not made for us being alright. It's somehting we can go through, we can consume. We've to rush to love so we won't have regrets after..."

Suddenly, he knew exactly what he had to do this afternoon, this hour, now. 

"-Hyung, thank you for what you just said!! It just-- however, I've to go now!  Thank you and don't be so close with the emptiness, it makes me nervous! Bye!" he stood up and ran to the door, get downstairs ignoring the elevator. His muscles needed some activitues... He jogged till his scooter and began a drive through seoul, to the Cube. He was pretty sure Junhyung was there. He parked his scooter and literally jumped out of it. He get in the Cube without greeting anyone, only get upstairs, heading to the studio. When he finally reached it, he took a glance through the little window of the door and his heartbeat fastened. Junhyung was indeed there, scribbling text and music. All around him were creased pellets and some empty coke.

Yoseob caught his breath back and then opened the door silently, so silently that Junhyung didn't noticed, still deep in his texts. He breathed in, and sang :

"The one thing I want to tell you the most,                                                  " 너에게 꼭 하고 싶은 한마디

Always, I'm  always singing just for you,                                                       언제나 I'm always singing just for you

Thank you, the one who's always been protecting me by my side.               고마워 늘 나는 곁을 지켜준  

You, Thank you, For you."                                                                               You, Thank you, For you."

 

At the very first second, the angelic voice filled the room, Junhyung raised his head, surprised like never. His mouth half-opened, and his eyes widened. His heart melted as he heard the little change in the lyrics for him. His blood was no red liquid but hot love feeding his body. When the last note ended, a silence of emotion filled the studio, before Yoseob broke it with a faltering voice:

"-Junhyung, I'm sorry for being selfish, I'm sorry for not telling you the truth. But, I can't live without you. I can't withstand a day without you, talking to me, comforting me, laughing with me. So please, pretty please, could we have back our bestfriend relationship? Could we be just like before? Because, Junnie........" he looked downwards, then back into his eyes,  "I missed you so much."

Junhyung stood up and rushed to take the younger in his embrace. 

Yoseob smiled as he smelled the manly scent of Junhyung. It was manly but sweet at the same time. It was bliss.

"-I missed you too..." Junhyung blurted, while releshing the feeling of their hug. The feeling of being together, chest against chest. The feeling of fitting with each other, arms enlacing around each other's back. The feeling of inhaling the other's scent, hearts racing in the depth of the embrace.  

And it was okay, if Yoseob didn't want to tell him the truth, because as long as he was with him, it was alright. As long as he could feel him, it was all good.

"-So, you're not mad at me anymore?" 

He released the embrace and took Yoseob's cheeks in his hands, fondling the bottom of his eyes, looking deeply in it.

"-Little bro, I like you too much, I missed you too much for blanking you any second more. I need you by my side."

At these words, Yoseob jumped at him as if his mom just bought him an ice cream! 

"-Thank you Junnie!!! 

Junhyung chuckled and lift the younger in his embrace so it's feets didn't reach the floor anymore and he was gigling, this gigle that makes his heartbeat speed up. 

"-Are you hungry? Do you wanna go eat something?" He asked, knowing the younger was surely starving as he wasn't in the dorm for cooking. Junhyung was the one who cooked the most, maybe not the best but he had always strength to do it, what made him officially the cooker of the dorm. Actually, if he wasn't there, they would be eating instant noodles at every meal! 

"-Yes, it would be so nice to go eat something!" Yoseob exclaimed on cloud nine, "Could we eat Daboki? With tomato-beef soup and fryed chicken?"

Junhyung bursted into laugh, this guy was a stomache!

"- 'Course! Let's go!" He grabbed his jacket and get out of the studio, a hand laid on Yoseob's back fraternally.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Wednesday came faster than Yoseob thought. And so they were heading to the assembly room to hear the new project of their Ent. They entered the room still empty and took a sit, Yoseob sat next to Junhyung. Since they were bestfriend anew, nobody could pull them appart...! A few minutes after, Cube's president entered the room, followed by their manager, the marketing directors and other people, Yoseob first didn't managed to identify. 

"-Hello, everybody!"

Yoseob tensed, so strongly that Junhyung noticed it immediately and gave him an interrogative look. But he didn't look at him, his gaze was only laid on a certain man, behind the president.

"-As you know," the president went on, "Cube-Ent has its origins in JYP-Entertainment, since I personnally was a former employee of JYP. That's why I ensure to hold a good partnership between our company. And that's the reason of the presence of some of their directors today, at our annual session meetings."

Junhyung began to feel nervous too, since Yoseob was still straight as a ramrod.

"-So let me introduce you to the marketing director of JYP, Injae-Bae -ssi, and JYP teacher's icon, Kwang-Seok -ssi, notably MBLAQ's accredited teacher."

At the second name, Yoseob's hands tightened in a strong fist, his veins standing out. Junhyung instantly laid his hand on it to low the pressure making his bestfriend finally face him.

Fear.

There was an incommensurable amount of fear in his eyes. It was disconcerting. The only time he saw this kind of fear in his eyes was the night he screamed in his nightmare.

"-What's going on?" He whispered.

"-Nothing." The younger answered, deterred in his lie.

"-Kwang-Seok -ssi appreciates a lot Beast so I offered him to assist at our annual meeting."

The so-called Kwang-Seok, smiled, nodding at what the president was saying. It was a man about 40 years old with short black hair and a rather tanned skin. Albeit his features weren't prominents and his whole figure was the normality in its essence, there was something annoying in his face. It was something creepy in this look and scary in this smile. Something that let Junhyung uncomfortable. 

"-So should we begin?"

"-Neh president!" They answered all in a voice.

"-Since your last comeback with Midnight Sun has been a great success, we think that it would be opportune to launch one of you in solo. This strategy, is commercially reasonable, reliable and it fits perfectly with the situation : Hyunseung wouldn't need to go on stage while he's mourning. Am I right?"

"-Neh, Gamsamnida president." Hyunseung answered.

"-And who is going to go in solo?" Dojoon asked.

"-I was thinking of Yoseob. His voice fits perfectly with the idea of a first album solo. It's also one of yours with the most popularity. Though I would like to give him a less childish image but Cube's marketing and production's team are still working the concept out."

All the looks were sudden on these eyes, lost in the anxiety.

"-What do you think about Yoseob?"

"-It's great opportunity you give me. I'm really thankful and will do my best." He said on automatic pilot.

"-Then it's decided! You'll be at KBS Hot Debut Stage in the end of november. Junhyung, please feel free to purpose your compositions for it if you have any. "

"-Algeseumnida."

"-Then we've sent a candidature for The voice of kids. We think it would fullfill our marketing strategy about your launch! I'm confident with their answer as when they'll be anlysing it, you'll already be on your solo-stage. If you're accepted, it would be broadcasted on january basically. I already informed your manager so your schedules won't have any problem."

Yoseob bowed and thanked again the president.

"-Concerning Beast, I want you to conquer Japan. "Midnight" in its japanese version had a bright success. So you'll be teached to japanese, I want you to be fluent for the next summer! You'll also make some showcase in the main cities. For your korean official Comeback as Beast, it will be the next summer. We don't know exactly the month as it will depend on others K-Pop group comeback and your own ability. The concept is something darker than "Beautiful Night" in order to recover the original Beast identity but we don't know further more since our teams are working about Yoseob's solo..."

The president was unendlessly accumulating Beast's future schedules, show, interview, projects... From time to time, the marketing director was approving what the president was telling by exposing their own arguments... Sometimes the president was joking with his ex-colleagues from JYP, and each time Yoseob would taut even more.

At the end, they all were tired by hearing all what they'll have to do during the year. Doojoon stayed with the president, as he was the leader he might had some things to discuss. Yoseob told he wanted to rest and get out of the room as soon as he could. Gikwang was updating his Instagram account with a never-ending amount of selfi while Dongwoon was talking with Hyunseung, probably heading to the dorm. And Junhyung wanted a coke so he headed to the distributor, walking with a tortle speed, reviewing the meeting, wondering what could have trigger this fear in Yoseob's eyes. He bought a can, drank it slowly, savouring the flavor and the freshness. Then, as it was still early for going straight back to the dorm, he decided to go in his studio. He went up one level and wandered towards his little room, when he suddenly heard a chirp. He tried to focus on the noise in order to locate it. It seemed to be in the practice rooms direction. He was walking closer, and the chirp was clearer. And it was also clearer that it wasn't chirp but little sobs.  He banned his mind to roam in his imagination, and went straight to the source of the sorrows. He turned at an edge and saw a lump on the floor, shuddering under the sobs. He rushed to the person and when he get closed, he couldn't hold in his imagination anymore. He just panicked. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for this little late! I was busy since my boyfriend just came back from China!  

I'm already writing the next chapter. I think I'll update very soon so you won't get crazy because of the moment I cut!  

Thank you for reading!