Blowing Love 15

Blowing Love

November. The time was slipping. Like if it was running a marathon and Yoseob barely could follow it. The recording session was almost done but the dance training for Caffeine was taking the most of his time and soon the MV shoot would begin. Besides schedules were piling up : Vogues interview, photoshoot, Weekly idol, Starcast... All he could do to overcome the overwork was to gulp more and more of these precious pills. Vitamin pills. There were others at the dorm, carefully hidden in the middle of his underwear in his cupboard, which were much more powerful. But these he was trying to resist, it was as a last resort, because they weren't harmless. Though, every morning that he had to extract himself from his very short night, he would hesistate more to put them in his bag, to gulp one quickly... None would see him, it would be easy... But he knew how easy it was too to developp dependency on it... So each time he woud throw the little box back in his fluffy clothes, hoping he would stand the day.

He liked being overworked. He liked to not have any time to think. Though he would have appreciated to have more than 2 hours a day to sleep...

"-What are you thinking about?" Junhyung asked, coming back in the practice room, holding bottles and instant noodles.

Lately, his bestfriend had mostly became his own manager. He didn't know how did that happened, nor why, but the fact was that Junhyung was taking care of him beyond his duty. He was attending at almost all of his dance practice time and when he wasn't, it was only because he was remastering the recordings with Taejoo. He had even insisted on driving the little boy back to home every night, saying he was too tired to drive his scooter safely. Which was really funny as Junhyung often fell asleep during his dance practice and so was sleepier than him by driving the car... But however Yoseob was too happy to protest, he really liked his presence even if he was asleep, the sight of his face, of his puffy cheeks and his heart-shape lips never failed to give him strength.

"-Nothing that deserves to be said out loud." He answered, an impish smile on his face. 

Junhyung shrugged and laid the ramyeon on the floor with the bottles. 

"-Here! Eat well!" He gave him a pair of chopsticks and opened a bottle of water before giving to him. "And drink a lot! Water's important."

"-Neh Appa!" The little boy answered, taking the bottle while a childish smile was stretching his lips, a cute expression in his gaze.

"-Yah! Stop looking at me this way and drink!"

He drank. But then went back straight into Junhyung's eyes.

"-What do you dislike in my way of looking at you?!"

"-Don't know. Kinda make me feel uneasy."

"-This make you uneasy?" He asked, while coming closer to him, plastering his cutest look on his eyes. It was between puppy-eyes and sparkling groopie-girl eyes. His head was soon an inch from Junhyung's. And all the latter could hear was his heartbeat racing, all he could see was these cute big eyes with stars in it and out of it, stars spreading around, stars dancing on the little boys fluffy hair... He shooked his head violently and closed his eyes.

"-I said I don't like it!" 

"-Why??"

"-Just stop it please!"

The younger stepped back to his ramyeon and sighed.

"-Alright, you can open your eyes pabo. I'm not doing it anymore."

Junhyung opened his eyes, only to see his bestfriend busy eating. He sighed in relief. If there was one thing in this world he couldn't withstand, it was Yoseob's cuteness. Whenever he happened to see it, he just wanted to jump on the little boy. The urge he first felt two months ago were only going higher, escalating day by day.

And since the conversation they had in the restaurant, things were only accelerating. They had became closer by second. Most of it handed to the preparation of the younger's debut stage but a part of it handed to the fact that they both knew they weren't just in a bestfriend relationship anymore. And somehow they both were getting closer to see how close they needed to be to have enough, how close they needed to be to feel staisfied. 

"-Are you feeling well Jun?" The younger asked, dragging him out of his thoughts.

"-Yeh-yey, of course I'm fine. Why?"

"-You're strange. I mean you look pale and you still didn't start eating!"

Junhyung looked at his noodle box, full, and looked at Yoseob's one, empty.

"-Well, I'm not hungry. Eat mine!"

"-What? Are you serious? But you need to feed!"

"-I'm okay, really, you need it more than me. You're the one who's dancing all day long!"

Yoseob nodded thoughtfully and grabbed the noodle box.

"-Thanks"

He was actually starving from all his practice. Even if it wasn't properly dinner time, since it was already 1 a.m., and even if he already ate a full dinner around 7 p.m., he still felt like he was dying from hunger.

Though he couldn't stop worrying about the elder. He was keeping something secret from him, he could feel it, he could sense it.

"-How many time do you want to practice?" Junhyung asked breaking the trail of his thoughts.

"-I've to master to the end of the second chorus and train a bit to the end of the song. May take one or two hours."

He nodded. Then when the little boy ended drinking the soup to the last drop he cleaned up quickly, while the other was grabbing the zapper, ready to go on. He danced a long hour, repeating every single movement till it reached the perfection. The next day was the last one before the MV shooting so he couldn't tolerate any mistake. Albeit the MV wasn't all the time dance, there were part of acting, he still had to master the whole dance before, so they would be more free by filming.

He stoped the music. His head was dizzy and his throat was aching because of thirst. He grabbed the first bottle he saw and headed to the edge of the room where Junhyung was. He slumped on the floor beside, drinking water as fast as he could.

"- 'you okay?" a sleepy voice asked.

"-Yeah---" he was panting "just kinda feel dizzy, slightly." 

He drank another bottle and finally felt sated.

"-You should rest." He muttered, and laid idly an arm on the youngers shoulder, pulling him closer. 

And because his mind was still swirling, he didn't hesitate to lean his head on the elder's chest, because he was so exhausted, he didn't realized his eyes closed, and because they were both so tired, they just slept in the corner of the Cube practice room, holding firmly each other in a warm and soft embrace.

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"-Cut!" 

Yoseob loosed his nerves, relieved to let his sad required expression off. The MV shooting was exciting, since it was his first time dancing with string lifting him up... And it was exciting because Junhyung was there too. And above all, he felt happy because he finally get a long night sleep, about 8 hours of full sleep. The qraduple he used to. This because he needed to have a good-look face for the MV, make-up having its own limits.

"-Here for you!" Hayoon said, giving him a hot chocolate. 

She was the actress for the MV and he could tell she was kind, like really kind. She was also talented. She was all uneasy and shy but as soon as the camera started recording she became another person, she became this hurted woman leaving his boyfriend for another one.

"-What's the next scene?"

"-Euhm... The one on the counter right?"

"-Oh yeah, then I'm- I'm gonna change clothes" She answered shyly.

"-Well, I've to change too anyway! So just stay here, drink your chocolate with me!" He smiled brightly. 

The girl smiled too. His good mood was more than contagious, it was pandemic.

"-Actually it's a coffee."

"-Oh, you--I--I mean, how did you know I don't drink Coffee then?"

"-Junhyung told me." 

"-Oh yeah! 'f course!" He scratched his neck, suddenly uncomfortable.

"-You two......?" She didn't finished her sentence on purpose, clearly gesturing she won't end it.

And his eyes widened slightly in interrogation not catching at all what she was meaning.

"-We what?"

"-Oh, nothing. It's just you know sometimes it happen."

"-Ehm.. what does happen?"

"-Please get ready for the next scene!!" The director screamed through the scenery.

One half second after, he felt someone pushing him from his back.

"-Seobie, Seobie-ah, little Seobie you've to change clothes! Right now!! " Junhyung humed while dragging him to his changing room.

Yoseob barely had the time to wave a "speak about later" that he already was in front of his new set of clothes.

"-Stop to hit on and focus on the mv! Quick change your clothes!"

"-Whaat?" He asked laughing. "Omo Junnie, but you know that I'm gay right?!"

It was the first time the younger spoke so openly about it. In fact, Junhyung was pretty sure he never mentionned his ual orientation since the discussion they had on his bed at the dorm, weeks before. To witness him laughing about the topic was actually the last thing he would have imagine to see.

"-Alright, just change quickly!" was the only answer he managed to mutter.

"-Well..." Yoseob began suddenly awkward, "could you...you know...get out of the room while I'm changing?"

"-O-oh neh of course!" He get out of the room and leaned on a wall beside, calming his sudden hacking breath.Sure the younger was iresistible but happy and shy like today, it was truthfully unsufferable. He had to get a grip on himself.

Though, this thought instantly vanished as the second the younger stepped out of the changing room. Red enlightening pants and a grey pull recovering his chest, his white teeth were bringing out his white shirt collar, half hidden by his pull, and clasping his neck... Clasping it even so tightly... 

"-Wow-ww- You're beautiful.." He blurted in a breath.

"-Yeah? Thank you!" The bright smile answered. 

Then the younger took him by the arm and headed back to the main room. 

"-Yoseob-ssi, Haeyoon-ssi please go on the counter we're going to record the lovey-dovey scene with the red scarf!"

Haeyoon, which was only wearing a long pull letting see his bare legs, climbed on the counter. Yoseob joined her and he was actually thankful to not be attracted by girls because he was sure he would have been in trouble seing this, acting this. Haeyoon was handling it well, literally englobing him in the warm embrace of her silky scarf, closing the distance between their face. 

"-Cut!" 

They moved back and all came back to reality.

"-I'm sorry, for... you know... the closeness" she whispered all shy in a smile.

"-Ani, it's okay!" He smiled back. "Besides, what did you mean a bit earlier? By Junhyung and... me?" He asked on a low tone, not wanting anybody to hear their discussion.

Soon Haeyoon was caught in those deep eyes, enable to withdraw. Those eyes were uncoiling every single of his thoughts. It was simply impossible to lie or hide something from those percent chocolate chips.

"-I----I was wondering if Junhyung and you were a thing. Like together. But seemingly it's not so... I'm sorry I misunderstood your relationship."

A stream of questions overran his mind and he barely managed to channel it. Was he so obvious loving him? Was the other showing off real ambiguous feeling? Didn't he all this time only dreamed about it? Did all his questions and doubts actually have a semblance of reality? 

"-Do-don't be sorry. I mean you don't have to. But....how did you.....I mean why did you thought that?"

"-Well...it's...somehow....obvious."

"-Neh?"

"-Okay, I don't know it was just a stupid intuition." But because they were those orbs staring at her..."You guys are acting weirdly, like a couple often does... And...there is something in Junhyung's eyes when he looks at you.... something delicate and true....something that doesn't actually belongs to friendship..... something that make you smile always so...brighlty. -"

"-Now Yoseob-sii, you come on the other side of the counter, we've to record the kiss-scene!" The director screamed splitting up the conversation, breaking the eye-contact.

And Yoseob felt disoriented. Disoriented because he totally forgot about the kiss-scene, disoriented because of what Haeyoon just said, and disoriented because of the way Junhyung slightly startled at the director's statement.

However he made his way to the other side of the counter, swearing to analyse all of this later and get ready.

"-Are you... okay with it?" Haeyoon asked so cutely, englobing the situation they were about to film..

"-Yeah, of course! Don't worry! It's not my first!" he chuckled.

Well, actually it was only his second kiss with a woman, but hey gender doesn't matter right?! 

"-Action!"

The music filled the room. Yoseob leaned his elbow on the counter then leaned forward and forward till his lips reached Haeyoon's. 

And it litterally burned Junhyung's heart. Like if some flames were clutching it. He should have look away, or close his eyes but all he could do was staring at this kiss, at those lips in contact. His eyes searing at the sight.

It was absurd to feel this away, to have this amount of jealousy flowing in his blood since all of this was just work. Nothing more than a MV shooting.

And damn it Yoseob was gay so why, why was he feeling this way? Why his mind was void of any logic?!

When they finally parted, he just wanted to dragg the younger out, to press him against a wall and to have a taste of those delicate pinky lips. 

He left the room, heading to the restroom and sprayed himself some water, trying to not ruin his make-up by the way.

Then the day went on. Junhyung acted well and the dance part went without a problem. Those nights spent at rehearsing were not pointless. Though, in spite of the good proceedings, Yoseob's mood was gradually fading as tiredness was back. Seemingly 8 hours were not enough to slay weeks's lack of sleep...

So when they finished to film all the scenes around 3 a.m. and when Junhyung came to drive them back to the dorm he was blatantly slumped on the couch, ready to get a sleep no matter what.

"-Seob-ah, stand up. we gotta go."

"-Where?" a sleepy voice asked.

"-To the dorm, to sleep."

"-I'm already sleeping."

"-Yep, can see that. Though what about a comfy bed?"

"-Not interested." The voice muttered.

"-And....." he glanced around to check nobody could hear before murmuring , "....what about me in your comfy bed?"

The little boy's eyes snapped opened.

"-Wait, did you just said what I heard?!"

"-Yeah finally get you awake! now come on! I'm tired! " With that he grabbed the younger by the arm and dragged him to his car on the parking lot. 

Outside the wind was bitter-cold and the night already full of a humid fog. Sure winter was on its way...

"-Gosh, Jun speed up! pleazzz find your keys, I'm freezing!" Yoseob pleaded leaning on the car body, unable to withstand his own weight.

"-Here it is", he unlocked the car and opened the passenger's door, "quick get in sleepy head!" 

He complied and soon the car started, heading to their warm and comfy dorm.

Soon, away too soon for Yoseob, his door opened anew and he felt hands unbuckling his belt, and hands grabbing him from underneath. Then his feets met the floor.

"-Can you walk? Or do you need I carry you ?"

"-Agnggi can walk!"

And to Junhyung's great surprise, the younger could actually walk on his own. It was not a right straight walk but it was enough to reach the elevator. Once in the dorm, Junhyung told the younger to take a quick shower while he would make herbal tea. Herbal tea was always a good beverage before a tight sleep. Kinda loose all the muscles to have an optimal rest. 

He headed to the kitchen, and paused in front of the cupboard, taking five second to think about the situation he was in. Unable to hold back his thoughts and feelings any time more. 

Today indeed had been the hardest day ever. But would every single day become harder? How long was he supposed to handle it? How long before he crashed on those lips?

He sighed. Deeply. Then he eventually grabbed the herbal tea box out of the cupboard. He ripped the plastic protection since it was a new box, turned away  willing to throw it in the garbage ,  and startled, fiercely, as Yoseob was here right in front of him, an inch from him.

"-Sorry I didn't meant to freak you out" he whispered, "I just wanted to drink some water before showering."

But Junhyung was froze, totally froze. His eyes were fixing the younger's lips, going up and down, unable to catch the sense, unable to hear properly since a whistle in his ears had removed all the other sounds. About some seconds the lips ceased to move, and only then he could properly roam in his gaze. In those round orbs, which were showing off a myriad of emotions. Interrogations, curiosity, fear but also hope, desire and fondle love. He removed his look from the younger's eyes, going back to his lips. Ectricity filed the air between the two men.

The elder came closer, without even being fully aware of what he was about to do. He was only leaded by his desire, he wasn't Junhyung anymore, he wasn't even someone anymore, he was just love, craving for its release. Desire in its purest essence. Slowly, so slowly his lips came in contact with Yoseob's one, blowing up thousand feelings in his heart as the touch, the sensation was better than all he could have imagined. It was soft, fluffy even, and addictive. So damnly addictive. Though it was also dazzling and if he didn't parted he would have feel weak under the rush of lust that the contact triggered in his whole body. 

And when their lips parted, he realized, when their lips parted his mind worked back, making him aware of what he just did. He looked at the little boys dumbfounded in front of him, eyes as big as saucer, he looked at him in an urge to rewind, to make up things, to maintain their relationship. 

"-I--I'm sorry. It's-ehm." But what could he say? What excuse had he? None. He was in love with his bestfriend. And there was nothing else to say. "Just, sorry..."

He turned his heels to their bedroom, laying the herbal tea on the living room table by the way, and hidded himself deep in his blankets, the deepest he could. 

 

---------------------------------------------

Long long chapter! :D

Can't wait for your reactions!!!  <3