Blowing Love 10

Blowing Love

Something was knocking hard in his head, and woke him gradually up. Yoseob oppened an eye and closed it back immediately as the light through the window was away too bright. He wanted to dive back in the sleepiness but this drums in his head was preventing him for falling back asleep. Though, it was so comfortable to be in his bed... He snapped his eyes oppened, realizing that he shouldn't be in his bed as last night he went to drink and usually he get straight to the Cube to wait for his fellows and get some sleep inbetween. He glanced around, his pupils adjusting to the lights, and fixed at his roomate's empty bed.

####

-Hyung? You---you came to admire my performance?

####

-Who cares?

-I care! I do care a lot about your health, you punk!

####

-Junni! Kiss me!

#### 

"-Oooh--!!" He muffled his scream with his hands, then moved them to his eyes. He wanted to hide himself, to get in a hole and stay in it for two or three eternities. 

"-Did I loose all my common sense last night?! Aish... How am I supposed to behave now?!" He whispered to himself, messing a little more his hair.

The worst was that his memories were partials. He remembered asking a thing but he couldn't find the recollection of the answer which was given to him. What did his bestfriend say when he had found him drunk in a pub? What did he say when he had asked him to kiss him?

"-Did he kiss me?" Instantly, he checked his lips, interrogating them.

"-No, he wouldn't do that..." He said half-reassured, half-deceived.

"-What wouldn't I do? " A fresh Junhyung asked, aprubtly opening the door while holding a tray.

Yoseob almost jumped on his bed.

"-AAani. Nothing." he gave his best smile.

Junhyung laid the tray on the night stand and sat on the bed.

"-How are you feeling?" 

There was such an intensity in his voice and such an amount of concern in his eyes that it made him glitch a second.

"-G-Good. I just have a bad headache." He answered, ruffling slowly his hair. 

"-Yeah, figured out", he chuckled, "Here, I bought you some medicine. It would decrease the pain."

"-Thank you, Hyung." 

He looked at his crush, pouring some water in a glass and adding it the medicine.

"-But, shouldn't we be practicing in the Cube?!" He sudden remembered the reality, that he wasn't on a desert island with Junhyung... 

"-Tsch, forget it! Don't you see in what kind of state you are!! You're scary to see, you know! Here, drink this!"

"-Am I? " he touched his cheeks and felt his eyes swollen by sobs and tiredness.

He drank the glass and laid it back on the tray.

"-But, still, we've to go practice and learn japanese and-"

"-And go report to the police."

"-What?" He was taken aback. Why was the police in their schedules timing?!

Junhyung sighed, glanced at the window and then came back in his eyes.

"-I kinda...learned about...him."

"-Whoo? Wha--what are you talking about?"

"-Seob, I know what Kwang-Seok attempted to. "

His eyes widened in shock.

"-I also know you let it happen because you're scared he might reveal you aren't.....straight. "

"-Who-who told you?"

"-That's not the matter. Seob, you're beaten by a man sometimes more than once in a month because this man is attempting to you!! How could you even thought you could endure it for life??!" He managed to keep a gentle tone. He didn't want to freak him out.

A tear trickled in the corner of Yoseob's eyes. He wiped it instantly.

"-I--I was scared, so scared." he looked at the blanket in front of him. "We just began to have real success with Beast when he found me. We couldn't endure any scandal. I didn't want to rip our dreams because of my own past."

"-Did he ever, you know, brought what he wanted off?" 

He shook his head, and the elder sighed in relief.

"-He says he'll wait till the day I wouldn't be able to endure his beats and accept his request, because it would feel better." 

Junhyung's hand tensed in a fist.

"-I always managed to endure it till now." 

"-Ho-how does it happen? I mean where does it happen every time?"

He looked away, memories filling his sight.

"-The most of them happened while promoting shows, at Music Bank or Inkigayo... Though last time, it was at Cube..."

Junhyung tightened even more his fist as he remembered too well how Yoseob had been weird, tensed and sobbing alone in the corridor this day...

"-He always find a way to see me..."

"-Wait, do you mean he went at our annual meeting only in the goal to attempt to you one more time?!"

"-Of course."

The elder froze, realizing how terrible these hours in the meeting room should have been for him, knowing what would happen after. Knowing that the creepy smile of the man was only telling his victory of having found a way to meet Yoseob without any comeback stage. 

"-Okay, then, let's end the story here, right?" he blurted, breaking his dark thoughts. " We go to the police today, report it, and you'll never be bothered again."

"-What? Are you crazy?!" 

The elder gave an interrogative look.

"-Jun, we can't! if it was so easy, I would have do it earlier! If you report, everybody would know!"

"-Know what? That you were a victim? That you're gay?"

He nodded.

"-Damn, it's your life I'm talking about! What would be the point of keeping all of it a secret when you'll be at the hospital because of rougher beats, because he succeeded by you, or even because you're in ethylic coma or bumped into a car after smoking those stuff?! What would be the point of all of this then?"

He looked down, wiping a second tears. 

"-It's not just my life you're talking about. If we report, you'll commit your life, Doojoon's one, Hyunseung's one, Gikwang's one, Dongwoon's one, the Cube's good health and JYP's one too. "

"-You sure are stubborn." He sighed.

"-It's not stubborness, it's responsability."

"-Your responsability is killing you, you know that?!"

Yoseob looked away, hardly holding back his tears.

"-Look, I'm sorry. I didn't want to be rough with you." He lifted his chin to see his eyes properly but the younger one just threw himself in his arms, unable to hide his tears anymore. "I'm sorry. It's just...I love you so much... I'm so afraid to loose you." 

He patted his head. And Yoseob coiled his arms around him, tightening the embrace.

Seconds passed. Yoseob was feeding himself with the other's warm, while Junhyung was hardly trying to figure out how to solve the situation. 

"-Seobie-ah?"

"-Neh?" a muffled voice answered in his shirt.

"-I'll tell the other members your situation. Doojoon already knows the most of it but the others still don't know about it. Maybe they would have a better idea than report to the police. But...is that okay with you? Can I tell them today?"

He pondered the request, knowing it would be his first coming out in a way. But it was still better than report to the police. A way better.

"-Yes. I'm okay with it." He answered still in Junhyung's shirt.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob spent all the day sleeping and drinking water. His body was totally dashed by the four nights he spent drinking and smoking. His throats was aching and he had stiffness because of dancing day and night. Junhyung stayed the main time by his side, bringing him water and meals. In the end of the afternoon he went to the Cube to tell the others, but only after Yoseob promised to stay in the dorm. Then, a few hours later, when he heard his fellows coming back to home, he didn't dared getting out of his room to greet them. He wanted to say he was sorry, sorry about the scandal he was maybe about to release, sorry about not taking care of himself wasting his voice by drinking, and sorry about all the lies he told them before. But all he could do was to take his phone and text Junhyung he was going out for a little walk around the building and slipped out of the dorm. 

Outside the night was falling and the air was fresh. Some children were playing, smiling to the ears, on the playground. He envied their innocence, their happiness... He decided to sit on the grass, so he could observe them furthermore. He hoped their laugh could fill his heart with the same joy.

"-May I seat?"

He turned his head to the owner of the familiar voice and faced Gikwang.

"-Yeah, of course." He smiled slightly, welcoming his old friend who sat next to him.

Seconds passed as they were both staring at the kids.

"-So you're gay, after all." Gikwang finally broked the silence.

"-After all?"

He gave a hint of a smile before going on.

"-I always wondered if you were really straight. While High School, I often came upon you staring at guys. Though whenever we talked about it you were adamant. You always asserted you were straight, that girls were so much cutter than boys and all."

He chuckled at the memories.

"-Why is all of that a big deal, anyway?" Yoseob asked, turning his gaze into Gikwang's eyes. 

"-Well, basically it's not."

"-But?"

"-But...for me it is..kinda...big deal."

"-Are you shoked?"

He laughed.

"-No, it's... it's not that." He looked away, because it was easier to speak without these eyes's attraction. "You see, it's important to me because... I had a crush on you. "

"-Whaat? I mean how? When?" Yoseob asked, dazed.

The red hair boy chuckled at the questions, still avoiding his friend's gaze.

"-It was during High School. We used to be bestfriend at the time. So... when I realised what kind of feelings I had towards you, I decided to hide it. But then I discovered you were ogling guys from time to time and I began to hope you weren't as straight as you were saying. Though, I never found enough proofs and enough courage to confess. As my love was still growing for you, I decided to refuse JYP's offer as a trainee. With the years I managed to forget about you. But however, you're still my first love. You kinda turned me gay." He smiled, finally daring to look deep in his eyes, which were as big as saucer.

"-K--Kwangi, I'm so sorry!" he eventually said.

"-Don't be, you don't have to. It wasn't your fault that I fell in love with you and it was up to me to confess in ti--" He didn't finished his sentence as Yoseob took him in his embrace, arms around his neck.

"-Still, I'm sorry. I love you." He said tightening the hold.

And Gikwang knew it was a "love you" from a sincere friendship. He knew it was the best he could hope from the little boy. And it was enough because he also knew the story would definitely end here. He could finally close the chapter of his first love, he could finally set his heart free.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

"-Did you showered already?" Junhyung asked, while closing the door of their bedroom.

"-Yeah, why?" Yoseob asked back, not raising his eyes from his phone.

"-I've some medicine for your bruises. Can you take your shirt off?"

He raised the look instantly at the request.

"-What?" Junhyung asked the two fullmoon-like eyes.

"-B-but it looks terrible." He answered half-lying.

The bad-look of his torso was only a part of the reason he was reluctant to take his shirt off, the least actually.

"-It's okay, I've seen it before."

"-Huh?"

"-When you fainted yesterday, we... I...well, you know, we were worried and all, so Doojoon just raised your shirt in case you fainted because of warmness..."

"-Oh." was his only reaction.

After all, Junhyung already knew he was gay, he knew he was beaten and he knew he had been victim of attempt several times. He even knew who was the culprit one. So, discovering that he already saw his wounded chest was no such big deal.

"-So..could you?"

"-Y-yeah, of course." He stood up and grabbed the extremity of his shirt, hesitating five seconds more, before take it off. And he felt so na*ked, standing like this in front of his crush's scrutinizing look. 

Without saying a further word, Junhyung opened the tube he was holding, poured some of its content in his hands and began to apply the cream on the younger's torso. The latter startled at the contact.

"-Does it hurt?"

"-A-ani." he smiled, while touching his eyebrow. "It's just...it's a little cold"

It was cold, though, he really didn't bother if it was or not. What he cared was this hand fondling his chest, fastening his heartbeat.

"-Oh sorry, it'll get warmer by frictions."

He bite his bottom lips, trying to stopp the stream of thoughts and images his last sentence just triggerd.

"-Dongwoon had an idea this afternoon." Junhyung blurted while adding some cream in his hand. "He thinks we should inform Cube's president about your situation as he's in good relationship with JYP."

"-But he is his friend!" He protested.

"-Yeah, it'll probably shock him but then think about it. He could ask JYP's president to fire him discreetly, with another pretext so it wouldn't make a scandal because JYP too fears scandals. Then, once fired, he wouldn't have many occasions to see you. And later on, we could report to the police as anonymous, by the time all people would have forgot about JYP's former teacher and what he would say wouldn't have any consequence."

The younger pondered, considering the amount of risks it held but then again he hadn't many options. 

"-Okay. Let's do it then..." He agreed, not holding back a small sigh.

"-Thank you Seobie for agreeing this fast! I really wasn't in the mood to argue with you two hours more!" He chuckled. "I think it's a real good idea, don't worry, I'm sure it will work without a problem." "Oh by the way, is Gikwang okay?"

He tensed slightly at the name, still confused by the earlier confession of his friend.

"-Yes. Why?"

"-Don't know, he seemed a little shocked earlier, and I saw him with you outside."

"-You spied on me?"

"-Aigoo, what nonesense are you blurting out, I just took a look at the window and glimpsed some red hair talking with a cute little boy, that's all!"

"-How can you see wether I'm cute or not from this high?" He .

"-I've a Yoseob cuteness screen radar, understood?!" 

They two laughed. It was carefree laugh, it was brotherly laugh. And it felt so right, so good. 

"-Do you have some on you're back too?" Junhyung asked on a light tone. As if he was treating sunburns and not bruises.

"-Yes, I think so." He turned himself so his bestfriend could estimate the injuries.

"-Oh god, he didn't handled with kid gloves! Alright, lye down on your bed, it'll be easier."

He complied and Junhyung joined him beside, already making circles with his hands. Only the cream was separating their skin and how it felt good as it get warmer and dryer and that finally their skin were in direct contact... And little by little the circles were soothing his nerves, loosing his muscles...,lulling him gradually to sleep from a deep and restful sleep.

 

-------------------------------------

Smooth chapter! :D

I released it early to celebrate Beast comeback's first official picture!   Yeayyy they look so amazing on it!!!  

 Can't wait till the 27th! ^^    비스트 파이팅! ㅋㅋㅋ