Blowing Love 8

Blowing Love

Junhyung laid Yoseob on his bed. The latter seemed to wake up slightly at the contact with the fluffy stuff. He took his phone from his pocket, wrote a text, and threw it on the blanket, before dozing back. What he didn't saw was that Junhyung took his phone immediately so he wouldn't have to guess the password numbers. So he could without any difficulty call Jinwoo. He maintained his finger pressed on the screen while fondling Yoseob's head a few seconds. And, when he was sure, he was deeply asleep he looked at the phone. He pressed the button to go back to the homepage and his eyes widened : there was a picture of him as wallpaper. It wasn't a picture with him hanging with Yoseob, it wasn't a random life picture with other beast's members, no, it was a picture of a photoshoot with only him. This piqued his curiosity and he couldn't prevent himself from wandering in Yoseob's other pictures. He scrolled the fotos, fotos of him smiling, eating, singing laughing, sleeping...! Sometimes Doojoon was here with Yoseob, trying to get the best selca they could post on Insta, but the amount of pictures with him was away higher! It was normal in a way, as they were bestfriend, but somehow these pictures weren't those that bestfriends used to take... Because it all wasn't about time shared together, it was only about him.

He shook his head at the very strange suspicion that just passed through his mind. Though this suspicion was somehow cheering up his heart... He shook his head for a second time, harder, trying to forget all this stuff, and focused back on his main mission : call Jinwoo. He searched in the contact and pressed on the green button while heading in the living room.

"-Yoseob? What's on?", a worried voice asked.

"-Jinwoo? I'm Junhyung. We need to talk."

"-What? Why? Where's Yoseob? What happened?" It was disconcerting how Jinwoo was stressed out.

"-He's well, don't worry. But I would like to meet you. When are you free?"

"-Oh... Then I -- I can be at six p.m. in your dorm."

"-Forget the dorm. Let's meet in the coffee next to YG-Ent."

"-O-Ookay, then see you later."

Yoseob slept the whole day, so that when Junhyung and Doojoon sat at a table in the coffee, they were pretty sure that he wouldn't notice they slipped out of the dorm. Earlier, Junhyung had requested his leader to come with him as he didn't want to be alone in this situation. He didn't want to seem over-protective about Yoseob so if the leader of his band came, it was a bit more official and consistant.

The Coffee's door opened on Jinwoo. He looked around till he found Junhyung and frowned at the view of Doojoon being also here. He sat and asked three coffee to the waitress.

"-Sorry, I'm a little late. I'm busy these times as YG decided I will be part of a new boysband!"

And he couldn't hold his smile at the memory of YG's president telling him the good news. And Junhyung just couldn't believe this little boy was the person behind Yoseob's bruises and physical bad conditions...

"-What's the name of it?" Doojoon asked politely.

"-Oh, it's Winner! " The little boy answered, surprised by the interest of the leader. "But... I think you didn' t steal Yoseob's phone and call me just to catch up on my own news..."

"-You're right." Junhyung sighed. "We called you because Yoseob is in very bad conditions these days. Well, since a few months already but it doesn't get better." While he was speaking, he was analysing Jinwoo's reactions but he all seemed surprised. "So, Jinwoo, I know it's friends intimacy but we need to know, what do you do with him by night." 

The little boy's eyes widened at the last words. He was totally dumbfounded. 

"-Wha--whaaat night??"

"-Please, Jinwoo don't lie to us. " Doojoon said, "Yoseob often says he's hanging out with you and sleep over at your place."

"-Sleep over at my place??"

"-The problem Jinwoo, is that every time he tells us he's hanging out with you, the next day he's off, dozing the whole time and..."

"-And he had bruises all over his torso" Doojoon ended."

Jinwoo placed his hands over his mouth in shock, eyes in disbelief.

"-Buu---but really he didnt' sleep over at my place since more than a year!! We actually don't see us each other regularly, we meet only sometimes and mainly at the Cube for meal. We're more like old friends."

Junhyung raised a brow, doubtful.

"-I've proof!" The little boy said while pressing on his phone's screen. "Look, it's my conversation with Yoseob, the last time we wrote texts was the day I bumped into you, at the Cube, when he was nowwhere to be found whereas we had to eat lunch together! It has been more than a month! "

The two looked attentively at the phone and when it was obvious enough that Jinwoo wasn't the culprit one, Junhyung just took his head in his hand. Jinwoo was his only lead. Now he really didn't know where he had to search answers.

"-Sorry we wrongly accused you..." Doojoon excused. "It's just... We're really preoccupied..."

He nodded.

"-You said he had...bruises?"

"-Yes. It's all over his torso. Some are quite old but other are fresh too. Besides he often whince in pain while practicing..."

He seemed to ponder what Doojoon just told him till suddenly a flash hit him and made him placed again his hands over his mouth, his eyes full with fear. That same fear, Junhyung saw so many times in Yoseob's eyes.

"-What, what, what?" Junhyung asked, eager.

"-Could it be...?"

"-Could it be what? "

He looked at the table, more than hesitant to speak.

"-Please, Jinwoo, I'm begging you to tell us what you've in mind!"

He raised his eyes and somehow, the amount of worry he saw in their eyes decided him to speak.

"-Okay, but you've to know I'm breaking promises I made by telling you the whole thing."

"-Yoseob's state is beyond promises, believe me." Junhyung said.

He breathed out, giving himself some courage.

"-The thing happened when Yoseob was still JYP's trainee. One day we had a dance battle between our two companies JYP and YG. We met there for the first time. As I was having difficulties with going on stage and all, Yoseob decided to help me. We met a lot, almost every day..." He smiled at the memories. "I was appreciating him a lot and so did he towards me too. That's how we...began to...date."

"-Whaaat??" Junhyung asked, shocked beyond undertsandings.

"-You-you mean that our Yoseobie is..gay?!" Doojoon asked who had a better composure.

Jinwoo nodded.

"-I promised him to keep it as a secrets and so did he for me too. But I think, I just broke it for good reasons. Anyway. That's not the main part." He glanced around, like if he was checking nobody was listening before going on. "We were every day together and sometimes I went at JYP waiting for him to get dinner. Sometimes when we were too busy, we just called each other. But one of Yoseob's teacher noticed it. At first, he just told Yoseob strange comments during class but then he told him that he knew all about our story and that he would keep it a secret only if Yoseob agreed to have...se*xual relations with him. Of course he disagreed, so the teacher threatened him he would have bad grades if he still disagree. As it wasn't enough, he tried to him one day before the final exams. Yoseob did all what he could to escape from him and he managed it! Though he came to me in psychological and physical extremly bad state. I told him to change Entertainment but he still wasn't sure. The day after, he received his grade and it was conformed with the teacher's threats. He was so angry that he even didn't pay much attention to what the teacher said that day. But I think whenever this man say something, it becomes true... The teacher told him he would wait till Yoseob becomes famous and that day, he would have to obbey him, if not he would tell to all the media what kind of se*xual orientation he has."

As the two men in front of him were totally shocked, and speechless, he ended the story on a final note.

"-Then, he moved on to YG, mainly because I was in there. But YG's style didn't match that well with Yoseob's. So when Gikwang called him to move on to Cube because he could have opportunity there, he didn't think it twice. Though, this kinda end our relationship. We broke a few months later. But never the teacher appeared in his life anew.

Well...till today, I guess."

 

-------------------------------------------

 

While Doojoon was driving back to the dorm, Junhyung, on the passenger's seat was off. He was assimilating all what Jinwoo just told, but somehow there were to much to swallow. And in the bottom of his heart, he couldn't get rid of a sting feeling of worry. He was eager to see Yoseob, eager to check he was alright, eager to take him in his embrace, eager to feel the little body against his and to inhale the sweet scent in his smooth hair. So when Doojoon finally parked the car, he jumped out of it, suddenly moving back. 

During all the drive and even during the elevator-time, none of them was inclined to talk. There were too much gravity in what they just heard, in what their friend was living to feel like talking.

Back in the dorm, Junhyung headed straight to his room and almost fainted at the empty bed. He switched the lights on, only to see a small paper laid on the blankets:

"Junni, I'm going out for the night. Jinwoo just offered to treat me a meal and so I'm gonna sleep over by him. Have a good night with Goo Hara - Nuna !  Kiss!

Yoseobie. "

He scrawled the paper with anger and tousled his hair roughly. Outside was already dark... Where could he have gone? Where does he go every night he says he's going to Jinwoo? 

He leaned against the cold window, looking for ideas. As none came he decided to check the Cube first. Maybe was he simply practicing over and over. He went out of the dorm the more discreetly he could as he didn't want to avert Doojoon. Their leader needed some proper rest too. 

He entered the Cube and ckecked all the room but all were empty. Exhausted, he sat one minute on the main stairs when his phone rang. Full of hope he took it and glanced at the screen only to see : "Goo Hara"

"-Aish...."

He picked up.

"-Junhyung?"

Why didn't she called him "Oppa" as usual?! Did she have also urgency problems? Why this night was so full with problems?

"-Neh baby, what's it?"

"-Junhyung, I think we should break up."

"-Whaaaat? Whyy??"

"-Because you're never with me!"

"-That's not true! I mean, I slept over by you a lot these time!"

"-But even when you're physically with me, you're mentally somewhre else! You always worry about Yoseob, always talk about him, eating with him instead of me. You're always with him! And I understood I've no place in your heart. "

He could hear she was hardly holding her tears.

"-Bu--but we're together since so long! How can you just call me and assert you leave!"

"-You see, you even don't say you love me, you just accusing me from selfishness! 

"-I love you! " He rushed to say, "I'm sorry"

"-No Jun, don't be sorry. Look, I'm not leaving because I want it. I'm leaving because you don't manage to face the reality on your own!"

"-What does that mean?"

"-It means that you don't love me anymore. You obviously love someone else so I'm sorry for have being holding onto you all these time. Now live your own life and we all will be happier this way."

"-What nonesense or you saying?!"

"-Goodbye Jun."

She hanged up and he looked at his silence phone, frozen. 

He knew he wasn't 100% with her. He wasn't the best boyfriend in the world, it was evidence. But she never complained seriously about it. She also was really busy with KARA anyway. So why suddenly break up because of his abscence?! 

He also knew he was having strange....experiences....feeling towards Yoseob. And he hadn't been attracted by Goo Hara for months. So maybe he should feel relieved about her decision. Maybe he should even feel happy about it.

Though he just couldn't.

He couldn't because it was adding mess at his daily messy life. He couldn't because they had been together about one year and it was too disconcerting to be single anew. He couldn't because he already broke up many times and he had thought Goo Hara was the last one, they would get married and his parents wouldn't have to worry. He couldn't because these times he was particulary in trouble. He couldn't because he knew his heart would thump even harder at the sight of that childish little bro of his.

He couldn't let it go because he knew, it would release feelings he was afraid to feel.    

 

----------------------------------------------------

Finally updated! :D

As I've been very very busy the last week I didn't found time to write properly...  

But, well, I hope you'll like this key-chapter! ;)