Blowing Love 4

Blowing Love

Yoseob sighed before puling the door of his usual pub, deterred to forget one more time all what he had on the heart. He sat at the counter and asked a glass of Soju to begin with. He gulped it in not time and asked for a second one. He knew the result would be faster and better, if he drank it quickly. At the fourth, he started to relax and waited patiently for the alcohol to spread in his blood. People started to crowd in the pub, smoking who knows what. He filled his lungs with this intoxicated air. He should try it later on. He was sure smoking such things would help him so much to forget. To forget his nightmare, to forget the man, to forget his complex friend relationship, to forget Junhyung.

He noticed Junhyung wasn't sleeping over by Goo Hara-Nuna because he was worried for him. Albeit he liked it so much, he just couldn't hold his bestfriend back and spoil his love relationship. He knew he had no rights to afford Junhyung to be by his side every night. So when she called him, he decided to let him go. He also decided to let Doojoon sleep tightly. That means he decided to no sleep at all. However he liked coming there, and he really wanted to stopp thinking so it was a perfect coincidence, in a way. 

He swallowed another Soju glass.

His mind was already wild, thinking and picturing nonesense while the music became a kind of noisy ventilation. He closed his eyes appreciating the present moment.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung was barely walking straight when he eventually reached the practice room in the morning. He didn't manage to sleep even a hour. With Goo Hara in the arms, he spent the whole night trying to clear his mind, to give some sense to what didn't have any. To feel goodwill, jealousy, or admiration  towards guys was usual, common in a word, but to feel lust was not the same thing, especially when he hadn't being feeling it for weeks toward girl. He had scanned his memorie thousand times in the night, but there wasn't any confusion, this rush of adrenalin when he saw BtoB's guy was crystal-clear. Maybe this feeling wouldn't appear again, maybe he was just too tired and too bothered by the idea of seeing Goo Hara...  

He rubbed his forehead - keeping a bad headache which began around 4 a.m. - as he entered in practice room. Everybody was here waiting for him, except one : Yoseob. 

"-Where is Yoseob?" He asked alarmed, his look becoming demented.

"-There! Why are you so stressfull?" Dongwoon answered, showing Yoseob out.

Junhyung turned his look in the direction, only to see a sleepy boy, slumped on the bench, blatantly dozing...!

"-We didn't want to wake him up as you still wasn't here." Dongwoon explained.

Junhyung didn't care answer, he walked straight to Yoseob, holding in as he could the rage he suddenly felt towards Jinwoo : what did the two make last night to be that tired?!

He kneeled down so he was almost at the same height with the sleepy head.

"-heyy, little bro, it's time to wake up." he gently said, while fondling his bare forearm.

"-Mmmmh?" ansewered the pouty lips.

"-Yahh stand up!" he teased more, pinching his puffy cheeks

"-Aa---aajjiimaaa!!" he pleaded but finally oppened his swollen eyes. "What's on?" He asked, yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"-Tschh---You really were sleeping, weren't you?!" He ruffled his hair. "It's time to dance Seobie! Wait, why are your eyes like that? Did you cry?"

It was embarrassing to ask such things in front of all the members, but he couldn't wait to ask. His anxiety was suddenly back. 

But somehow there was too much info, too much questions in what Junhyung just said to give a proper answer to each of them. So he stood up without a words, and stopped walking as he get in the center of the members.

"-Go! I'm ready!"

Doojoon shake his head, facing such nonesense but still switched the music on. The choregraphy wasn't difficult, mostly because they were already doing it at Music core and other Tv-shows but their managers insist for them to practice it regularly so it could be better every night. Problem was Yoseob was totally off... During the main part, his automatic movements were enough to bluff but when his dance solo came, it was chaos! He was too focused to not loose his balance! Beside, he knew that if he did the good movements precisely, it would ache so much... 

"-Yahh Yoseob! what are you doing?" Doojoon asked, trying to recover his patience.

"-I'm sorry, I failed my solo..."

"-Don't be sorry, there ain't no use to... Better try to find a solution to improve it!"

"-I'll help you." Hyunseung offered. 

Hyunseung knew all the dance parts perfectly, even those he wasn't dancing. He was timid and all, but he actually spoke with his body and he really did have a skill for the dance.

"-Thank you Hyung!"

Hyunseung accomplished the movements one by one, waiting for Yoseob to execute it too. He was improving well but somehow his body wasn't following the curves he had to complete.

"-Wait, it's not really that. Your body is too stiff." Hyunseung said while taking him by the waist.

He tensed.

"-Get relax, you can't make it if you're so on edge!" 

He tryed to relax but his whole body knew it was a dangerous situation. 

"-So one, to the left, two, to the right", Hyunseung said, leading the movements with him, "Then curve your body. No, more deeply."

He grabbed his rib, attempting to make his hyung reach the right positon.

"-AAhouchh!!" Yoseob winced in pain, earning a dumbstruck glare from everybody.

"-Ohh I'm sorry! Did I hurt you? Let me see!"

"-No!! Don't!" he exclaimed, alarmed, removing Hyunseung's hands from his shirt.

"-It--It's nothing, I'm okay. I just need to drink some water." He said, heading to the toilets, ignoring the water bottle laid on the floor...

"-Did I grip him too hard?"

"-No, I don't think it's your fault. Go on guys, I'm gonna check on him." Junhyung asserted before leaving the room too.

In front of the restroom, he pondered half a second before entering. Yoseob was energetically putting water on his face. As he didn't knew how to begin the discussion, he patted his back. The younger one almost flinged at the contact and raised his head in no time.

"-Ah it's you." He said, relieved in a way.

He grabbed some paper and wiped the water out of his face. 

"-Seobie, what happened to your ribs? Did you fight last night with Jinwoo? "

His eyes widened.

"-With Jinwoo?? How can you picture such nonesense??!! "

"-Seobie, look at me." He griped his face in his hands. But suddenly his mind went blank. He could feel the strange wave filling his heart, fastening his heartbeat. He could feel the butterflies in his stomache petrifying him. He could feel the thumps his heart was giving off against his chest and it felt like it would explode. The only thing he was able to think about was these lips and this sparkle in those beautiful eyes... Those eyes that were totally frozen with a mist of fear, sadness and...desire?

"-Wha--what?" Asked the sparkling eyes.

Slowly, his brain came back to his function.

"-Please, just tell me the truth. I need to know."

"-Why?" He whispered desperate.

This question Junhyung didn't expect it. There were thousands reasons for him to want to know the truth, it was the obvious. So it was not the main sense of the question. It was something deeper. It was something linked with blame and powerlessness. Something he could analyse with two or three insomnia but not in thirty seconds. So, as he was still wildely speculating, Yoseob removed Jun's hands from his face and walked simply, letting his bestfriend dumbfounded.

----------------------------------------------------------

"-Junni Lovie what are you thinking about?" Goo Hara asked, playing with his still slightly purple hair. 

"-I'm worried about Yoseob."

"-Oh, that kind guy with a cute face?"

He nodded.

"-And why are you worried?"

He couldn't explain why, but he definitely was reluctant to speak about Yoseob with her. It was incompatible. Was it because of the feeling he had this morning? Was he feeling guilty about it towards Goo Hara? And why?

Such a mess in his head. He sighed.

"-Honey, I don't think I'll be able to stay the night..."

"-But this morning, you said you have time!"

Yeah, this morning... When she called, he was still in the toilets, absorbing all what just happened in front of his eyes and inside his heart. So all what he was able to answer was 'yes', the easisest word that would make her hang up faster...

"-I'm sorry about that. This morning I was having an important discussion with my manager when you called, so I wasn't able to think properly. But... I really can't let Yoseob sleep alone..." He looked at her, desperate, and prayed for her to understand.

"-Is that that serious?"

He nodded, sadly. 

"Okay, I get it... But can you still watch a drama with me?"

"-Yeah! 'course!" he smiled, relieved. 

They cuddled one hour, watching a cheesy story and Junhyung couldn't help but glance at the clock. He tryed to relax, to hugg her, to kiss her honey hair. He tryed to put his mind at rest, to tell himself that he could wait for him. However it didn't work. When the drama ended, all his muscles were tightened, ready to run to his dorm if there was any need to. He kissed Goo Hara as a goodnight, joined his car and began a quick drive through Seoul.

Fortunatley the dorm wasn't that far away. He parked the car and couldn't prevent himself from jogging till the elevator. It was almost 1 a.m. when he oppened the door discreetly. He was about to take his jacket off when he suddenly heard it. The scream. Yoseob's scream. He threw his key on the table and rushed to his bedroom : the sight was unsufferable. The little man was litterally fighting with the blanket, eyes closed, sweat trickling on his forehead and his parted lips continously screaming some 'aah', 'no', and 'let me go'. 

Junhyung didn't think it twice, he sat on the bed, almost lying, and coiled his arms around his head. So he could lift him up in his embrace, an hand on his smooth hair and his mouth at an inch from his ear.

"-Seobie, wake up! Pretty please little bro wake up! It's allright! It's just a nightmare!"

With a last scream, he finally oppened his eyes, his whole body still under the schock of the adrenalin his bad dream gave him. His shaking hands were trying to punch or grip something. Junhyung immediately gave him his hands and he grabbed it with such a strength that it was disconcerting. He was panting, hiccoughing, desperately trying to recover his breath. But the worst was his eyes filled of the freakiest fear he ever saw. 

"-Tschtsch, it's out now. You'll be alright."

He constantly patted his hair with his free hand, waiting for him to calm down but when the hiccup seemed to decrease, he began to cry. Gripping Junhyung's shirt, he buried his head in it and his sobs were thruming his chest.

"-Ah--Jun---Junhyun **sobs***say--save me!!!" With that his sobs doubled.

"-I will, little bro. I will save you, I promise." He said while tightening his embrace.

He was devastated by the sight. Knowing it has been months... It wasn't every day, Doojoon said there were crisis like tonight... still it was unbearable. He also understood why his leader didn't inform him earlier. Such pain can't be disccussed around a dinner or something. It was so harsh, that even the memorie of it should have been a torture to recall.

Slowly the sobs decreased too and Yoseob raised his head. Madness was finally gone from his eyes.

"-You--you're here? You shouldn't be by Nuna?"

His two dark orbs were one more time totally disarming. There was a myriad of emotions to read in it... If only Junhyung could stopp the time to analyse it properly...

"-I was by her, but she had some stuff to finish. So I came back. "

He nodded, slowly, the outside lights reflecting his silver tears on his cheeks. 

"-Are you feeling better now?" 

He coughed before emitting a 'mmmhh' sign that his body was totally dashed off by the crisis.

Junhyung lifted his chin slightly:

"-Do you want we sleep together? So you would feel safer."

His eyes widened.

"-Wou--would it be okay with you?"

"-Pabo!!" he gently knocked on the little head "If I'm offering, it means that I'm okay with!" He chuckled.

Then, he eventually removed his jacket, and slipped in Yoseob's blanket, pulling the boy in his warm embrace.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Quit a long update today! Thanks for your comments!  As you see, they really have the knack to make me write more and faster! ;p