Blowing Love 1

Blowing Love

Smoke. Alcohol effluvia. All around him was blurred. He relished the feeling. This no-thought state was all what he was seeking for. Finally, he could forget for a night. His view became hazier, he gasped for air. Whatever.  He already wasn't aware of the pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"-Oppa! I finally found you! I've been looking for you for a while, but I think I just get lost in this buildings!"

He chukkled.

"-Goo Hara, I'm always in the studio, and that's the easiest room to find!"

"-Easiest for you as you're always stuck in it!" She teased back giving his boyfriend a sweet aegyo. "Should we go eat?"

"-I don't know... maybe we could first cuddle a second!" he said while pulling her in his arms. She gently sat on his knees, Junhyung already kissing her neck through her long hair.

"-Ju-- Junnie?"

"-I love you."

She smiled.

"-I love you too, should we go? I'm afraid someone see us!"

"-And what's the problem with? We're official since more than a year!"

"-I know... It's just... It's privacy you see, I think our moments belong to us and to nobody else!" She stood, grabbing back her handbag.

He pondered an instant.

"-You're right. And you know what, honey?  Life is also just ours so let's live it full! " he asserted before he stood up too and pecked her lips. "Let's go!" 

He wrapped her hips and began to get out of the studio, a bright smile on his face : good mood was on the agenda!

They went in a restaurant nearby as they couldn't go far away without a horde of paparazzi. They ordered and Goo hara didn't stop talking whereas he was somewhere else, wandering in some poetic thoughts... Some line he could maybe sooner or later inscribe on its notebook. 

"-Jun, Juuun? Are you listening to me?"

"-Oh oh sorry, what did you say?"

"-I ask you wether I should tell her or not!"

What was the subject? Now, he couldn't draw back...

"-You should tell her, your mind will be pacified!" 

It seemed to be an adapted answer as she pondered it a moment before smiling from ear to ear:

"-yeah, you're right! It's the only way I can calm down! Thank you for your advice! "

With that, she suddenly stood up and grabbed her bag.

"-Whe--Where are you going?"

"-Tell her!! Didn't you just said I should tell her?!"

"-Oh, oh yes, of course! Yeah, you should quick go. Then See you...tonight?"

"-Oh, no honey, tonight I've some rehearsal, but next night is okay! "

"-Okay, then see you tomorrow!"

"-Bye!" She waved her hands and get out the restaurant. Junhyung was feeling like after a big storm... He suddenly was able to hear back birds chirping, which came from the opened window... He loved Goo Hara, no doubt about that, though sometimes she was over-talking a little too much, she was too superficial, too girly in a way... However his mom was already loving her, they just met once and they couldn't stop babling... They talk from the little pinky dress he wore for the elementary school celebration day to their future wedding flower's colour...! And truthfully, he couldn't tell if these was rather fascinating or boring.... 

He paid for the meal and get out of the restaurant too, heading back to the cube : he had a song to finish. But as he was going to enter the main hall, he saw Jinwoo going out. Jinwoo was a friend of Yoseob, they were extremly close at a time, when Yoseob was still a trainee at YG-Ent, but since he moved to Cube they just grew appart. Junhyung never understood the relationship between the two of them, whenever he wanted to put the finger on it, something was missing to the puzzle. There always was an intensity between them, that the basic friendship usually doesn't have. 

"-Jinwoo-ah!! What are you doing here? Waiting for Seobie to have lunch?"

He raised the head and worry could be read in his eyes.

"-Oh, Junhyung! Ye-yeah, I was waiting for him." He looked around, looking for something.

"-What's up? "

"-Well, I can't find Das-- hmmm, I mean Yoseob. I've been checking all the room one by one, and I called him but no answer... Did you have the morning off today?"

"-No. He even had an appointment with the singteacher!"

"-Well, then I'll check your dorm to see if he's here. See ya!"

"-Text me when you find him!"

"-I will!"

Strange. Why didn't Yoseob come to his appointment? Junhyung was suddenly worried like never and couldn't think about anything else, not even to the mysterious nickname Jinwoo gave to Yoseob and that he stopped pronunciate it just before truely revealing it.

Rough day. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doorbell rang two times - sign that it's a friend - before the door opened. Yoseob wondered who was that swipping away his tears. He didn't have the time to wonder long as two second after he heard a voice full of relief:

"-Dashy! You're here!"

The name surprised him. A long time ago, he was used to be called like that all day long and he loved it. He just realised these years his best fellow didn't called him a lot by his nickname this pretty boy gave him one day, that day...

 

#######Flashback#######

He was broken by exhaustion as he headed to the exit in order to gulp some fresh air. The battle between the JYP-Ent and the YG-Ent has been perfect! No soundcheck problem, no incident and he did very well on the stage. Every trainee from JYP-Ent had been pretty good but the audience was particulary stunned by Yoseob's voice. The speaker even qualified it as a silk magic dream! YG trainees weren't bad too, they had practice a lot and their rap performance were definitely better than JYP's one but one of their trainee just froze, freaked out by the amount of people. Paralysied by the pressure his Ent had for sure laid on him. He managed to sing  the two first sentences but then, his mind just went blank. His face expressions and his eyes were sublim because of their beauty and sublim because of the emotions they were conveying. No need to ask him what he was feeling, all was readable on his face and he seem so cute and so desperate, petrified on the stage that Yoseob wanted to take the young boy far away from this terrible room. He knew how it was to be paralysied, to wait weeks for a show and finally to be not able to emit a sound... he had experienced it a lot in his debut. So he had decided to be every night at stage, anywhere, sometimes in restaurant, sometimes in shops or in some pubs... That was how he overcome his fear. 

He was precisely thinking about this when he saw in a corner of a corridor the young boy crying his eyes out. 

"-Oh, Hyung?! Are you okay?" he said hurrying to the boy who was curled, head on the knees, hardly sobing.

"-Shhh, all will be alright.... don't worry..." He tried to comfort patting his back fondly.

The boy raised his head, eyes full of sparkling tears, and landed his gaze in Yoseob's brown orbs.

"-I--I'm so bad, I'll never get the better of--- "

"-You're not bad!! Who said that?! "

"-Every one" Tears fell again .

"-Well, I disagree! You have a pretty voice! One of the most beautiful I ever heard! The matter is your stress, your panic blank patch, but that's possible to overcome! "

"-No that's false... You have the best voice ever, but I, I've just a normal voice..."

"-Then you've a serious problem with you ears! Listen, I know it's hard to trust himself, to think you're the best and to show it to the world, but you have skills! I heard it, even only in this two sentences, I felt it! Just trust yourself and you'll fly! "

"-Do you really think like that? "

"-No, I believe it! I f you still can't trust yourself then trust me! You'lle make it! I'me sure about that! You just need time to overcome your panic crisis." 

He pondered.

"-Dashy, would you help me to overcome it?"

"-"Da" what?

"-Oh, Sorry, I just thought you look a bit like Rainbow Dash, helping people with this optimistic way. So I called you Dashy." He said shyly looking at his hands.

Did the boy just compared him to one of the heroe of "My little Poney"?! Huh!! Who the hell was he to watch this kind of anime?!!! And who the hell was he to speak in this childish way that was literraly melting Yoseob's heart?!!  He seemed so young, so candid, talking about Rainbow Dash, tears in eyes, that he couldn't help but wanting to protect him.

"-I agree little Scootaloo! I'll make you fearless! "

At this sentence, the boy raised back his head, and hope had remove the tears, he gave his best smile, and Yoseob's heart skipped a beat.

"-Thank you soo muuuch Daashy!!!!" He threw himself in Yoseob's arm, crying back, joy and relief srpeading all around him.

Yoseob was slightly surprised by the sudden action of the boy though he fondly continued to pat his back. When the embrace was finished, he ruffled his hair : the texture was admirable.

"-And what's your name actually?"

"-Jinwoo, my name is Jinwoo."

#####End of Flashback#####

 

Years later, when Yoseob moved to the Cube and and when they couldn't see each other a lot, Jinwoo just stopped to call him like that. But saying the nickname out loud now was just recalling a ton of memories... 

"-Are you alright? Tell me what's wrong!"

"-Ani, I'm alright, don't worry Jinwoo-ah! " He was actually the last person Yoseob would tell his problem to. he would feel too guilty...  

"-Then, why didn't you go to your sing class? "

"-Who--"

"-I bumped into Junhyung at the Cube. I was looking for you, did you forget we planned to have lunch together?"

Yoseob's eyes widened. He totally forgot about that!

"-I'm sorry Jinwoo!!"

"-It's okay! Important is you know I'm here if you wanna talk or everything else, I'm here, 'kay?"

As an answer Yoseob pulled him in his embrace, paying attention to not hurt himself more than he already was. His big bruises were still fresh and any too quick movement could give himself away. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

So here is the first chapter! Hope you guys like it!!

Pleazzz, comment!! :D