Chapter 7

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were shivering hard and your teeth had started to chatter, you hated being cold in the first place and the fact that you still weren't feeling well and hadn't taken medicine for about ten hours wasn't helping your situation "I'm going to find some wood for a fire, I won't be two minutes okay?" "B-but...t-the s-storm..." You wrapped your arms around yourself as best you could "It's settling down a little...I could change?" "Into your wolf?" He nodded and you gave a nod back once "I'll go out and change, I'll be right back".

You were nuzzled by a big brown nose, you shot your head up "Daehyun?" The wolf nodded and nuzzled you again "You want me to move? That way?" You pointed further into the cave, you received a nod and did as requested. The next thing you heard was a small whine as he sprawled out on the floor, you cocked your head to the right in confusement, with his paw he signalled to the space by his stomach, you shuffled your way to him and curled yourself into a ball against his side, he whined again whilst wrapping his tail over you it was so big and puffy it didn't take you long to fall into a peaceful sleep. But not for long.

“Hey…..”

He planted a delicate kiss on your shoulder

“I love you”

He continued

“………….”

“Don’t you love me?”

He pouted

“I…..”

Please log in to read the full chapter