Chapter 10

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were frozen on the spot. You looked from Kai to Junmyeon then back again. You didn't know what to do, scream? Run away? Cry? All of the above? Yep.

“No, no, no, no, no” You slammed the door shut so hard that it echoed through the room ‘Why them? Why was it them that had to stay behind?’ You had curled yourself as small as you could go without hurting your chest any more than it already was, Luhan knew that you had had dreams about both Junmyeon and Kai so why didn’t he prevent them from both being left here? Was it to hide any suspicions from the other boys? You didn’t know, all you did know however was that you didn’t like it and were scared.

“Sweetie are you okay?” You heard Junmyeon’s soft voice behind the door, most days his voice soothes you and calms you down but today it was doing the absolute opposite “_____? Can you come out of there for me?” You shook your head at the question, the boys knew they weren’t allowed in your room unless it was an emergency and usually they can only come in if you give them permission "Kai" You spoke quietly "It's me honey...Myeonie, Kai's down stairs" "I want to see Kai..." You continued, lifting your head to look at the door "Jongin!"

A couple of seconds later there was a soft knock on the door "_____? Can I come in?" You recognised Kai's voice and allowed him in, the door squeaked open and you put your arms out the second he came in the room "I'm sorry" He placed his arms around your shoulders and you relaxed, which was a first, you were unusually calm around him, when you dreamt of the other guys you didn't want nothing to do with them and would avoid any contact, you started to wonder if this had to do with the fact that Junmyeon was the most recent nightmare and your body

Please log in to read the full chapter