Chapter 13

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Honey?” You were startled from your thoughts by Sehun’s voice, the other boys were just up ahead and he was by your side “What?” You wouldn’t look at him “I’m sorry” “I know” “Please look at me” You lifted your head up a little “I’m staying with you in your room tonight” “Since when?” “It was Kris hyung’s idea, he wants you to be protected at all times” You just nodded dragging yourself along “Would you like me to carry you? You look tired” You shook your head “No, I can walk” His hand wrapped around your waist gently “Are they upset with me?” “Who? The hyung’s?” You nodded “No, of course not, none of us are upset with you” “Minnie won’t even look at me” You looked at Minseok who had his back to you, shoulders tensed “You said you loved him right?” “Hmm” “And he said it back?” You nodded “He’s probably a little upset that you ran away from us when you were told to stay in” “He hates me” You plonked yourself on the ground with such a thud some of the boys further along turned around “No he doesn’t hate you…” You began drawing shapes in the dirt “Minseok hyung?” Sehun called “Honey?” “Tell her you don’t hate her hyung” “Hate her? I don’t hate you honey, I love you” He crouched down and you turned away “Go ahead Sehun, we’ll catch up” “Yes hyung”.

 

“Honey?” You still wouldn’t look at him “I don’t hate you, why on earth do you think that?” You shrugged “Come on sweetheart, look at me” He placed his hand on your arm “Please…let me see that beautiful face, don’t hide it away from me” You shook your head “Right” He scooped you up into his arms in such a way you had no choice but to look at him “I love you so, so much honey, I don’t know why you think that I hate you, but I don’t, so I want you to stop thinking that way” He kissed you on the nose “None of us hate you, you know that” He began walking “Can you put me down? I can walk” He shook his head “Relax and take a nap” Without you even realising it your eyes began to droop.

 

***********

 

“I’ll cook her some soup” Kyungsoo dashed into the house with Kai and Jongdae close behind “Can I hold her hyung?” Chanyeol whispered as you were still asleep in Minseok’s arms, Chanyeol had never really had the chance to be close to you “Of course” He gently placed you into his arms “Be careful with her okay?” “Yes hyung” He smiled “Where did you put her blanket?” “It’s in Sehun’s bag” Minseok grabbed Sehun’s bag off the couch and pulled out the blanket, placing it over you “Take her into her room and let her rest until Kyungsoo has made the soup, if possible try not to disturb her” Chanyeol nodded “Remember what Kris said, if she says anything to you or in her sleep that doesn’t seem normal make sure you tell us, even if she moves strangely in her sleep” “Yes hyung”

 

“You’re really beautiful” He gushed as he placed you down on the bed “Will you love me someday too?” “Mhm…” You squinted your eyes open “Hey honey” You sat up slowly “Yeollie” You buried your head in his shoulder “Are you okay?” He placed a hand on your back “My head really hurts” He soon placed a hand on your forehead “You don’t have a fever anymore” He pulled away “I’ll get you a drink” Just as he was about to head out, the door opened “May I come in honey?” It was Kyungsoo “Yeah” He came in the room with a bowl of soup and a glass of water “I made you some soup, I hope it’s alright” He smiled shyly, he like Chanyeol hadn’t really spent much time with you, but his reason was di

Please log in to read the full chapter