Chapter 8

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

"______!" "______, Wake up!" A soft hand shook your shoulder and you gasped as you sat up "It's okay, it's okay" You were suddenly engulfed by a strong pair of arms "It was just a dream, it's okay" You recognised the voice as Daehyuns, you didn't realise that he had already changed back "We need to get you back to the house" He stood up with you in his arms, he kept you close to his chest "It's okay, the sooner we get you back to Min the better" "Minnie" You buried your face into his chest and started to cry "Hey...don't cry" You couldn't control your tears, you were terrified of what you saw in your nightmare, Junmyeon was the gentlest wolf in the pack and you were scared wondering if he was really capable of doing that to you.

Unknown to you, you had passed out on his shoulder on the way back. "What happened to her?" There was a new voice that you didn't recognise, he sounded too close so you kept your eyes shut and your head in Daehyun's chest. You were unsure if it was because he saved you or the fact that you knew he would protect you but you had begun to really trust Daehyun despite being told numerous times by your mates "Not to trust another wolf outside the pack" Yes Daehyun and his friends were wolves and from a different pack, but if it wasn't for them god knows what sort of dreadful situation you'd be in. "So basically..." He spoke as you felt yourself being lowered gently onto what felt like the same bed you woke up on first time "We got caught up in a storm in the forest and took shelter in a cave" "Storm? What storm? Look outside Dae, the grounds dry" Yongguk frowned "But there was a storm in the middle of the forest, do you think we went swimming or something?" You suddenly felt eyes on your face "So there was a..storm. What else happened?" "I changed into my wolf because the cave we stayed in was cold, the poor girl was shivering to the point that i knew a small fire wouldn't be much good. She fell asleep against my side pretty quickly..." "Ooh, you are so dead!" You heard Himchan laugh "The only thing they are going to be able to smell on her will be you" "What was I supposed to do hyung? Leave her to get hypothermnia? Anyway...she had been asleep for about half an hour before she started to have a bad dream, she started to kick out and scream and cry and I changed back and woke her up" He breathed out, and you accidentally let out a cough you were trying to keep in "_____?"

 

******

"Clothes?" "Yes!" "Sunglasses?" "Yep" "Passports?" "Yep" "Right let's go" Everyone had arrived in the living room with their bags, some filled with useful things, some not so "Sehun, you don't need so many books, we're going to find honey, not go on vacation" Kris laughed at the K packs youngest who pouted and pulled a majority of books out of his bag before dumping them on the couch "Can I take two?" He whined "Yes" "Hyung should we take her favourite blanket?" Chen came down the stairs with a light blue blanket in hand "Yes! Good idea" "She hugs that thing more than us" Chanyeol pouted "Even if she does you can't take it away from her, she's emotionally attached to it...hideous as it is, but she loves it and we need to accept that" Baekhyun picked it up and shoved it in Sehun's open bag "Has anyone contacted Lu or Min?"

 

*******

Please log in to read the full chapter