Chapter 11

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So who is staying with honey tonight?" Kris looked at the boys in front of him "Sehun" The maknae squealed in joy whilst the others groaned "Sehun will stay with _____ tonight, then Chanyeol, Jongdae, Lay, Kyungsoo, Me, Luhan, Baekhyun, Junmyeon, Tao, Kai then Minseok, understand?" "Yes" "You have to go last hyung" Tao patted Minseok on the shoulder "But I've already slept beside her for three days and I showered her" "WHAT?" He clamped his hand over his mouth "You showered with honey?" He nodded "It was when she was still really sick, she wasn't able to hold herself up properly so I helped her" "You saw honey ?" "Duh! Yes Yeol, how else was she supposed to shower? With all her clothes on?" "So she didn't mind?" "No...but she did get a bit on edge when I asked her about the scar on her back" "What scar?" It was Lay that asked "She has a long scar down the middle of her back, she told me that she had a car accident when she was younger, but the scar looked like it had been done with a sword" He paused "I read her facial features when she was talking and I didn't see no hint of a lie, It's confusing" "I can't read her anymore" Luhan crossed his legs "I feel like there is a block in her mind hiding things of her past, if thats the case then maybe she doesn't want to remember how she got that scar, her mind is telling her it was an accident" "What do you mean by a block Luhan?" Minseok's eyebrows furrowed a little as he fidgeted "I could read her mind clear as day until she started having the dreams again, now when I try to read her all I get is white noise and fuzz, like her mind is trying to protect something" "But wouldn't honey tell us if somethings wrong?" "If there is a block in her mind she may not know herself, from what I know from mental blocks is that they push bad memories behind a barrier and the person may not even realize it, the brain will try to process things in a different way, like hyung said she has a sword scar, and her mind changes it to something similiar" "But the question is if she does have a block in her mind, then who put it there? And why?"

***********

"Junmyeon?" "Hmm?" You were both sat out on either side of the porch, you were still cautious of being close to him "Do you think these dreams will ever stop?" You let your gaze fall into the trees "I don't know honey, I don't know, I'd like to think they will soon" "Hmm, is Kai sleeping?" "Probably, he can sleep anywhere anytime so it's more than likely" "I wasn't scared of him when he came in my room, I should've been" "What do you mean?" "Every person I dream about I become terrified of, but when he came in all I felt was a sense of relief, but I don't know why" "Don't worry about that for now okay?" You nodded and sighed "Honey? You know what you said to me earlie

Please log in to read the full chapter