Chapter 14

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“HONEY!” Minseok was sobbing “Hyung!” “GO AWAY!” The older screamed, it hurt his burning throat more but he didn’t care “MINSEOK HYUNG!!” Daehyun came in the room “You’re trespassing” Kris stood up “Let him talk” Minseok croaked sitting up a little, the rest of the boys were crowded in the doorway, if Daehyun had to trespass to get a message across, that message must be bad “It’s ______.....I couldn’t stop her, I’m sorry” He dropped to his knees “What about her?” Kris had his arms crossed “Jung Daehyun just answer the question” Yongguk appeared “She….I tried to stop her….she jumped off the cliff….” “We pursued her across the borders but she was too far ahead, we couldn’t stop her, we are sorry, come on Daehyun” “I suppose you got your wish hyung” Daehyun stared right at Kris “You told her to never come back, and now she won’t, I hope your happy” Yongguk took Daehyun and swiftly left the property.

 

The house was silent for a few seconds “Lu….…?” “He was telling the truth…she threw herself off the cliff” He clenched his fists “H-honey….” Chanyeol was sat on the floor hugging the pale blue blanket whilst rocking back and forth, Junmyeon meanwhile had approached Kris and dug his claw into the back of Kris’ neck, removing him of his alpha status, as Junmyeon was the one who gave it to him he had every right to take it away “You’re lucky this is all I’m doing” He growled through the tears “Who is going to be M alpha now hyung?” Sehun had hold of the other half of the blanket that Chanyeol wasn’t holding “Minseok hyung” The eldest member of the pack looked up as Junmyeon went into the room swiftly placing his claw into his neck.

 

************

 

You let out a loud gasp before rolling onto your side, swiftly throwing up the contents of your stomach which consisted of nothing but sea water, you were still alive “N-no….” You hit the ground beneath you “She’s alive” You heard a voice from above you “Don’t touch her just yet, she’s probably injured” You kept your eyes shut as someone crouched down beside you “What happened to you?....Sungyeol go back and get as many blankets as you can carry” “Yes hyung” You heard footsteps leave “_______?” You opened your eyes “Gyu?”

 

“______? Keep your eyes open for me” He sat down beside you “I was supposed to have died Gyu” You coughed “You wanted to die?” You nodded “It’s my fault” “What’s your fault?” “Minnie’s sick” “Who told you it was your fault?” “Kris, he said it was my fault, to get out and never come back, I tried to do what he asked me but it didn’t work” You started to shake “SUNGYEOL HURRY IT UP” The said boy came across the dirt a few seconds later and you were surrounded in blankets “______?” “Hey Sungyeol” “The boys are preparing a bed, are you hurting anywhere?” You nodded “Where?” “Everywhere”

 

*************

 

“You know damn well that the fact I got have a fever wasn’t her fault Kris” Minseok sat up fully “GUYS!” Luhan ran in the room “I can sense her…she’s alive!, I can’t place where she is but she’s alive” “How alive?” “Barely” “Alert all packs in a twenty mile radius, we have to find her, we can’t lose her” He went to get up “No, no….no getting up mister” Lay pushed Minseok back down “You’re sick, you need to rest up, ______ will need you, so you need to make sure you’re well enough to protect her” “Huh?” “You connected with her hyung, we can all sense it” Minseok just nodded “Please find her” “Some of the boys have already gone” “What about Kris?” “He just left hyung” Chanyeol appeared in the doorway “Tail him,

Please log in to read the full chapter