Chapter 15

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

You stared at his face, his big eyes and chubby cheeks graced your vision “M-Minnie?” “Yes darling I’m Minnie” You looked passed him “I’m…I’m cold” “Here…” He started to rinse you over with warm water “Better?” You nodded “What did I do this time?” “You didn’t do anything” “You cold showered me, people do that when someone’s done something bad” “No…no honey you haven’t done anything bad, you passed out” “Is that why my head hurts?” “You told me it hurt before” “Oh” “Let’s get you dressed, you get Yeollie for cuddles tonight” You just nodded “Why’s he standing there?” You looked at Luhan who had his back rested against the door “He’s making sure no one comes in here until your dressed” You nodded in understanding “I don’t feel well Minnie” “You don’t? How so?” “I feel really peculiar” “We’ll look after you, Lay can come and check you over if you’d like?” You nodded “LAY!” “Yes hyung? Hey honey” “She says she doesn’t feel very well, could you please check her over?” “Of course, could you please vacate for ten minutes?” “Sure, come on Lu”

 

“Look at me” You opened your eyes “A little light” He pointed a light into your eyes “How does your head feel?” “Really sore” He placed a hand on your forehead “You have a temperature, you need to drink lots of water okay? How about your body? How does that feel?” “Horrible, I don’t remember doing anything to get it so sore” “You may have a bit of concussion, I think that is why you head hurts the way it does, you need to rest up well and eat plenty of food and water” You nodded “I’ll get hyung” You shut your eyes as he went out the room “Honey….let’s get you comfy” You were picked up gently “I’m sorry” You rested your head on his shoulder “I’m really sorry” “Stop saying sorry honey, we can all talk once you feel better…now I’m going to put your in bed okay? Then Kyungsoo will make you something to eat” You nodded as he lowered you onto the duvet “Rest up okay? One of us will be up soon”

 

Lay was pacing back and forth “What is it hyung?” “Chanyeol…keep a very close eye on her tonight” “Why hyung?” “She has a temperature, so keep checking it, I reckon it’s from the shock and as for the memory loss, I’m still unsure it could be from the fall or it could be” “The block” Luhan interrupted “The block…” He sighed “It really has me stumped, I need to research more on them, I’ve seen cases like this before, but not to honey’s extent, I believe whatever the block is hiding is trying to break through and this is why she’s getting the nightmares” “But the question we need to ask is, what is the block hiding?”

 

You were awoken by the smell of soup “Honey?” You sat up a little to see Kyungsoo perched on the edge of the bed “I made you some soup” “Thank you soo” He looked downcast “What is it Soo?” He shook his head “Soo?” “I’m really glad your back home with us” He smiled a little “Hmm, this is really nice” You ate some of the soup “Soo?” “Hmm?” “Is Kris back?” “He got home earlier” “Is he alright?” He shrugged “I’m not sure honey, but for now you need to give him space” “He doesn’t love me any more does he?” He didn’t say anything “Why doesn’t he? I don’t understand what I’ve done wrong” “You haven’t done anything” Junmyeon appeared in the doorway “You need to rest well honey, I’ll speak to Kris later okay?” You nodded “Where’s Yeollie?” “Just finishing dinner, shall I send him up once he’s done?” You nodded handing back the soup bowl to Kyungsoo “Thank you Soo” “Did you like it?” “I did, it was very nice”

 

“You can go up once you’ve finished Yeol” “Yes hyung” “I’m going to speak to Kris hyung, goodnight boys” “Goodnight hyung….goodnight Junmyeon” Came multiple replies.

“Hyung?” Junmyeon pushed the door open to Kris’ room “What do you want Junmyeon?” “I…um just wanted to speak to you hyung that’s all” “About what? ______?” “Yes hyung, she’s in a bad state” He paused “Why did you get so angry with her? It wasn’t her fault Minseok got a fever” “I have my reasons” “Care to share? Our honey threw herself off a cliff because of the way you acted and I want to know why you acted that way towards her” “I would too” Minseok appeared “I’ll tell you this now Kris, if she would’ve died because of your outburst, you would not be breathing right now, that girl loves you to pieces, she told Sunggyu that she was trying to do what you wanted her too, to leave and never come back” “But she did didn’t she? She’s in her room” “Yes Kris, Infinite saved her, she said she wanted to die because none of us want her anymore” “So why is she back here?” “BECAUSE THIS IS HER HOME AND WE ARE HER FAMILY NOW!” “Hyung calm down” Junmyeon grasped hold of Minseok’s arm to prevent him f

Please log in to read the full chapter