Chapter 21

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

The first thing you did when you woke up was look at the side of your neck in the mirror, where the pounding twinge was, there just below your right ear was a deep purple blemish, you could see it pulsating, but you ignored it and focused on the light footsteps that were making their up the stairs, you shouldn’t have been able to hear that “MAGNUS!” You called and heard the footsteps approach “Hey! How do you feel?” “Alright…I think” You sighed “Would you be able to take me home?” “I can, but we need to talk to Luke first alright? I can’t just take you back without his say so” You nodded.

 

“I heard you coming up the stairs, from where my room was, I shouldn’t have been able to…” He chuckled “You’ll adjust sweetie, how does your head feel though? Headaches?” You nodded “It’ll wear off in a little while, I had to dig deep in that brain of yours, by the way there was some wolf trying to reach you” “Lu?” “I believe so” “Does he know?” “No, honey, no. I blocked him before he could find anything” You sighed in relief “It’s not that I don’t want them to know, I’m just scared of how they’ll treat me when they do find out…I just want to go home” You sniffed “I know you do, let’s find Luke”

 

“Remember what I said kiddo, one of them has to mark you as soon as possible, they’ll be able to sense something is different with you” “And as your senses are fully back, for the first few days you’ll be weary and emotional, you’ll be confused by things and it will worry them because they love you” Magnus continued for Luke, looking at the flickering portal just a short distance away “My period is due too” You muttered and watched the two men exchange glances “What?” “Nothing, just try and be careful alright?” “No there is something, tell me!” “There is nothing sweetie” You groaned and sighed “Please can we go? I want to go home” “Of course” “Luke?” “Yes kiddo?” “I love you” “I love you too, you’ll be okay, you know where to find me if you need me?” You nodded “Come on sweetie”

 

**********

 

“Will you be alright going from here?” You nodded to Magnus “I don’t think they’ll appreciate a warlock on their property” You smiled “You promise me you’ll look after yourself alright?” “I can try Magnus, I can try” “I’ve got you in here” He pointed to his head “So c

Please log in to read the full chapter