Chapter 17

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junmyeon and Minseok threw their belongings on the floor and immediately headed for the stairs, it was quiet “Do you think they’re sleeping?” Junmyeon narrowed his ears “They’re awake” Both boys made their way up “Honey?” They opened the door to your room.

“Minnie” You shot up the second you saw him “Hey” He trapped you in his arms and buried his nose in your hair, to him it smelt like the forest “I’m jealous” Jongdae whined and you spun around “Wait a second” You smiled to Minseok before plonking back down on your bed wrapping your arms around Jongdae’s shoulders, snuggling your nose in his neck “Now?” “Happy” He laughed and you moved back and climbed off the bed, Jongdae’s eyes bored into yours to the point where you shivered ‘They’ll kill you, they are wolves and they will see you as prey’ a new voice filled your head again, however this voice was full of hatred and pain, you knew something bad was happening to you “I…I’ll just pop downstairs” You didn’t pop downstairs, you ran downstairs, panic was filling your body for a reason you didn’t know and you weren’t going to have a panic attack in front of them “Honey!” Minseok appeared behind you “What’s wrong?” “KEEP AWAY FROM ME!” You cried turning to face him, worry and pain filled his eyes “Honey” He took a step forward “NO…STAY AWAY!” Your screaming had brought both Junmyeon and Jongdae out of the room, both wide eyed and shocked “______....” Junmyeon came down the stairs “GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!” You backed up until a wall blocked your way “What’s wrong honey? Tell us” All of the boys eyes were rimmed blue and you were so zoned out you hadn’t realised that Jongdae was holding you up. “_______! HEY! WAKE UP!”

------

“What the hell happened?” Lay was pacing up and down at such a pace that the boys were finding it hard to keep up with his movement “Someone please explain to me why she has a fever so high?” Lay was between upset and angry “Lay….calm it” Minseok had approached the younger wolf whose shoulders sagged “Whose turn is it to share with her tonight?” “Me hyung” Lay spoke, he knew he couldn’t heal you “Are you sure you’re up to doing it? If not we can get someone els…” “No hyung, I’ll l

Please log in to read the full chapter