Chapter 16

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

With a small whine you rubbed your eyes and sat up “Oh look who’s finally surfaced” You jumped at Jongdae’s voice as he skipped into your room with a big smile plastered on his face “What time is it?” “Umm….just gone eleven” “ELEVEN?” You jumped out of bed “Why didn’t you wake me up? I was wanted to help Soo make breakfast” You plonked yourself back down on the bed “You were completely knackered last night _____, you needed all the sleep you could get” “I’ll go say sorry to Soo” “That’ll have to wait until later” “Why?” He came and sat beside you “It’s just me and you here” “Are they out running? The weather doesn’t look so good today” “No, they’ve gone to Korea” “Why?” “To get some supplies as the autumn storms are coming” “Would we have time to go see Yongguk?” “Yongguk hyung?” You nodded “Why?” “I need him to get in contact with my mum” “Umm…okay, we can go now if you’d like?” You smiled and hugged him “Thank you”

 

“Geez it’s cold out here” You shuddered pulling your arms up into your coat “Is it?” Jongdae was walking beside you in a thinner jacket and you innerly swore at him “YES!” You placed your hands on his cheeks “COLD!” He shrieked before grabbing your hands with his own, your eyes widened "I need to change okay?" You nodded and watched him morph into his other self, you picked up his clothes off the floor and held them in your arms.

 

“JONGDAE!” You shrieked as a big branch fell from a tree and landed straight on him, knocking his wolf flat out on the floor “JONGDAE!” You ran to him “Jongdae…” He whined and tried to move “Don’t move…” You his paw and he whimpered “I’m sorry” You cried “Please stay still okay? You’ll hurt yourself more if you move” He growled, you paled and turned your attention to the tree branch, a few grunts escaped his mouth like he was trying to say something, you looked at his eyes and they were practically screaming for you to leave him “Never. I’ll never leave you” You reached your hand cautiously towards his nose terrified he would bite you, but instead he leaned into your hand “This is all my fault…I’m so sorry” You were sobbing “I’m going to get this off you okay?” He growled again “I AM NOT LEAVING YOU HERE! I LOVE YOU!” You stood up and placed your hands on the branch ‘Focus darling, you can do it. Pick it up at the end and it will roll off him, you can do it’ As soon as the voice came it disappeared, you shut your eyes and picked up the end of the branch and with one swift movement the branch crumbled and rolled off him, you were shocked knowing how heavy that branch was, but you weren’t going to care about that now.

You screamed before burying your face in Jongdae’s coat “You won’t leave me right? Please…please don’t leave me” He whined as you sat up “I’m so stupid! I should’ve died, then things would be better for everyone!” Your venting was interrupted by the sound of a small grunt “Don’t…say that” You spun around, he was laying on the dirt completely , you ripped off your cardigan and covered him but not before you saw the black bruise covering his back “Why do you guys even bother with me? I can’t do anything, I’m useless, and you’re all better off finding yourself another mate” “We love you…” He breathed out “But why?” You sobbed “WHY?” You buried your face in your hands “_____...” He coughed “I’m cold” This made you snap out of your trance “DAEHYUN!!!” You screamed hoping the dark brown wolf heard you, you shuffled beside him and curled yourself into his outline and snuggled yourself as close as you could get, he leaned towards you and let out a shaky sigh ‘Kiss his back, you’re his mate. It’ll help with the pain’ Again the same voice entered your head, this voice belonged to a man, but none the less you leaned over and kissed the middle of his back, at first he hissed but then visibly relaxed, you couldn’t understand how a simple kiss could rid him of his pain “______!!” A loud voice came on approach, but it wasn’t Daehyun. “_____!” Your eyes widened at who appeared “A-Alec?” You stuttered and this caused Jongdae to shoot his head up to look at you “Who is it?” “My brother”

-----

“Why aren’t

Please log in to read the full chapter