Chapter 23

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

​You slept for six hours straight, without stirring, without moving, you were like a statue planted on Minseok's lap, the latter also only moved when he sensed a pack mate nearby "How long do you intend to stand there Chan? Just come here, if she wakes up and sees you hiding in the trees you'll scare her" The pack giant quietly made his way over and sat himself down beside the eldest pack member "Alpha's  worried hyung, he thinks something bad happened to her" "I think that too Chan, the whole pack does" He ran his hand softly through your hair "Her scents altered, she smells different" "Are you going to bring her home anytime soon? Joon hyung is going out his mind, he's in full mum mode" "Later Chan, look at her, this is the most peaceful any of us have seen her in such a long time, she's at peace here...tell the pack that I'll be taking her to my cabin tonight to sleep, and that I'll bring her back in the morning" The giant nodded looking at your resting figure "I want her to love me too hyung, like the way she loves you" "I'm sure she will someday Chan, just give her some time" He smiled "Love is an important thing, not just for us, for her too, but so is trust, I think that's where the problem is" "You think she doesn't completely trust us?" The eldest shrugged "I don't know Chan, with what happened to her that day with Kris....I  just don't know if she feels as safe with us as she used too and for us wolves safety is trust" Both boys looked to you once again "If she doesn't feel safe with us then she can't trust us"

​"Where are they? Seriously?" As Chanyeol had rightly said to Minseok, Junmyeon was in full mum mode "Joon, you need to stop stressing like this, you'll malt everywhere when you change if not" Kris sighed at the thought of the extensive task of hoovering that occurs when one of the pack malts his fur everywhere "How can I hyung? What if somethings happened to her?" Kris sighed yet again "That Joon...is exactly why we sent out Chanyeol, I'm sure he'd be back here by now if they needed assistance, I just think the girl needs time to de-stress, after all she doesn't exactly have a normal 'human' life does she?" The small pack alpha plonked himself down on a chair with a sigh "I guess not hyung...I...I'm just so worried about her, something just doesn't seem right with her right now, I think something happened whilst she was away" "And we're not going to know unless she tells us"

******

​Waking up in an unfamiliar bed made you feel disorientated "Mhm?" You tried to pull yourself up in order to scan your surroundings but found yourself trapped against a warm chest "It's my cabin honey, it's alright" The sleepy voice of Minseok made it's way into your ears "Cabin?" He let you sit up and did the same himself "Yeah, we all have our own little special place that we like to go to when we need some alone time to think or reflect on stuff" You nodded and looked around you "What time is it?" "Err...half four in the morning, bad dream?" You shook your head looking at the moon in the sky through the window "Did you run?" "No, I had to watch my girl, I'll go running in the morning after I've taken you back to the pack house" "Can't I live here with you?" "I'm afraid not darling, as much as I'd love to have you to myself, I'm afraid we have to share you" He chuckled pulling you back down "Joonie's worrying again" "He is? Can you hear him?" You nod

Please log in to read the full chapter