Chapter 2

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“_______?” You groaned as someone whispered in your ear “Leave me alone” You mumbled but were yanked so you were sitting up “Let’s go downstairs” Tao smiled brightly and you exhaled before nodding “Come on darling” He took your hand before wrapping his arm around your waist to support you up.

 

The walk down the stairs was slow and painful, you knew Tao sensed it but he knew you wouldn’t let him carry you because you deemed yourself heavy. “Hey Sweetie” You were greeted by Xiumin and you smiled “Hey” He held his hand out and you took it, not noticing the odd glance that Tao and Kris shared “Let’s get you something for the pains okay?” You nodded keeping your hand in his as he led you into the kitchen with Kris trailing behind you “I’m sorry” he whispered in your ear and you shook your head “Here we go sweetie” You turned your attention back to Xiumin who was holding two pills and a glass of water “Thank you” You swallowed the pills and shivered “Morning….” You turned at Lay’s groggy voice “Morning Lay” You put the glass on the side and went over to him “Your hair….it’s umm” You laughed “Messy” You snickered “______ sweetie don’t laugh, you’re sick” You pouted “My mum and my doctor told me that laughter’s the best medicine” You sighed “But fine I won’t laugh if it makes you happy” You grumbled heading into the living room “Tao?” “Hmm?” He responded “Where’s Jongdae?” “He’s out in the garden” “Thanks”.

 

He was sat on the grass with his arms rested on his knees “Jongdae?” You called and he spun around and you went and sat beside him “I’m sorry _____” he sighed his eyes showing nothing but sadness “For what?” You looked at him puzzled “I made you cry” he shook his head “You didn’t make me cry, I did” You sighed crossing your aching legs “I had a really bad dream again Jongdae….” You felt your eyes well up at the thought “Hey….” He wrapped an arm around your shoulder “One of ‘those’ dreams?” You nodded knowing exacting what he was on about “Who was it?” He whispered in your ear at a pitch you could her that he knew the guys couldn’t “Kai” You mouthed and watched how worry filled his eyes “Have you told Kris?” You shook your head “He growled at me, I’m not talking to him” You knew it was a childish thing to say “Growled why?” You shrugged “I think he’s mad because you’re going back to Korea tomorrow and I’m sick” “You’re not coming?” You shook your head “I…can’t” you trembled “He won’t hurt you honey…those dreams are mean” "I...I know that...but I can't see him so soon, with this fever I have I won't be able to handle it, besides you know how clingy they all are...especially him..." You sighed "They don't know about these dreams do they?" You shook your head with a sigh "What have I done to deserve them Jongdae?" "You haven't done anything _____, we're trying to work out what it is" he smiled "Where's Lu? I didn't see him in the house" "Oh he went to see extended family, he went last night" "He didn't say goodbye to me" You pouted and heard a small chuckle from Jongdae who was now laying on his back with his hands behind his head "Honey...he is coming back you know" "Hmm...but you know how much you all mean to me...despite what you do to me in my dreams" You frowned laying down beside him.

 

"I was locked

Please log in to read the full chapter