Chapter 19

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“______? ______ honey” Kyungsoo knocked on your bedroom door after coming back from food shopping “Is she still sleeping?” He muttered to himself before knocking again “Honey?” This time he pushed the door opened and shrieked in shock, you were gone.

"HONEY?" He decided on checking every room in the house. He started off with your ensuite bathroom, the lights were off and it was silent and empty, the only noise in the room was the small dripping of water from the shower head, he then proceeded to check the next bedroom along from yours which was Junmyeons, he had insisted that when you first started living with them that they all switch rooms and let him be the closest, as he was the alpha that found you he felt extremely protective of you, much to the other boys dislike at first as he hogged all your attention, Kyungsoo used to have that room and at times he wished it was still his. Junmyeon's room however was empty, the alphas bed was neatly made, the duvet was creaseless, the red curtains were tidied up by the windows and there wasn't a speck of dirt on the cabinets.

Kris' room was next. His room like Junmyeon's was tidy, except for the fact his bed wasn't made. And again it was empty. The fear and anxiety was swelling up more and more in Kyungsoo's stomach with each empty bedroom he found. His stood at his own bedroom door, he took a deep breath in as he opened up the door, cursing at himself because it was his own room and it wasn't like he was intruding on anyone. It was empty. "Where the hell are you?" He groaned continuing down the hall. In the end all the rooms on the top floor of the house were empty. You had a habit of going to sleep in your own room then waking up in one of the boys, it was just something you had always done. Not that the boys minded it. So the top of the house was empty and so was the bottom, he would've spotted you when he came in. He was panicking.

**********

"No we haven't seen him, sorry. One of us would've noticed if he came through here" Yongguk sighed, he was lying to them but Lay had insisted on carrying on with his journey and so B.A.P agreed to pretend to not have seen him "Have you tried Infinite?" "No, their currently out of town" Junmyeon sighed "Where the hell would he go? Honey keeps worrying about him and it's not helping when she's not feeling well" "She's sick?" Daehyun appeared beside Yongguk "No, she was screaming in pain the other day, it got to Minseok hyung too, she threw up a little while after and then passed out, she slept for almost two days" The boys missed the worried glances both Daehyun and Yongguk shot each other "Is she at the house still?" "Yes, Kyungsoo stayed with her" "Well if you need anything, get us alright?" "Thank you hyung" Junmyeon gave Yongguk a weary smile before sighing "Come on boys let's get going"

They were just about to reach the river when a panicked howl reached their ears "That's Soo hyung!" Kai spun around "Something's wrong" Junmyeon's eyes were wide and alert, Kyungsoo howled again "GET BACK TO THE HOUSE NOW!" All the boys their heels and ran back as fast as they could towards the house.

************

"I'm so dead....the alphas will kill me for going out....I'm so dead!" Kyungsoo was pacing back and forth in the garden “What’s wrong with you?” Chanyeol frowned  “Soo?” “Did you see honey whilst you were out?” “No, why?” “She’s not here…”

“What do you mean she’s not here? Isn’t she just curled up in he

Please log in to read the full chapter