Chapter 4

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hey!! You guys are back!” Baekhyun jumped in the air as the M pack came into the K’s house with bags of luggage and heavy eyelids "Yep" Kris smiled as he placed his suitcase on the ground and pulled off his sunglasses, wincing at the light that greeted him “Where’s Minnie hyung and _______? I want to see my ______” Baekhyun whined and got a small chuckle from Kris “Xiumin hyung is at home with ______” “Why does he get to stay with her on his own? He might do something funny” This time it was Chanyeol that whined and Kris shook his head “He won’t” Kris kicked off his shoes with a soft thump “_____’s poorly” Jongdae sighed heavily as looked at Kai from the corner of his eye "She's sick?" It was the K’s leader Junmyeon that spoke, Jongdae nodded “She has a really high fever” He paused "She passed out on me the other day, it was quite scary" He too took off his shoes and placed them on the shoe rack "She can't even walk without someone helping her, which is why hyung stayed with her" He laid down on the floor and rested his head on his hand “How did she get so sick?” Kai asked playing with his hair that was in need of a cut “Not sure, she was fine the other day and then when she woke up she was burning real bad” Kris looked to the M pack with eyes that said ‘don’t tell them’ “I think it’s just stress, she was struggling with ideas for her art project the other day” Lay sat down on the floor "Hmm, she doesn't get sick easily either so we should keep an eye on her" Junmyeon stretched and stood up "We're supposed to be here to protect her and keep her happy" He sighed "At the moment I feel like we're doing something to hurt her but I just can't put a finger on it" "What could we possibly be doing to hurt her hyung? She seems happy most of the time" Sehun yanwed clicking his toes "Unless of course she has her period" "Yes but Hyunnie you know she can't help any of that" Junmyeon sighed yet again "I feel sorry for her when she has it though, the poor girl is an emotional wreck" Kyungsoo stood up from the windowsill and stretched, Kris meanwhile had headed up in his room and flopped himself on his bed "Hyung?"

"Hyung?" Kris bolted upright as he heard Junmyeon soft voice at the door "May I come in?" "Oh sure" Kris signalled for Junmyeon to come in and crossed his long legs on his bed "How was the flight?" "Meh, not too bad, Tao and Jongdae kept on whining about the fact that we had left _____ in Minseok hyung's hands" He sighed clicking his fingers "I asked hyung to stay with her because out of all of us he has the best control when it comes to wolfy emotions...she keeps on crying, I spoke to Minseok hyung on the phone whilst on the plane and he was trying to get her to calm down and stop crying, like the other day she just burst into tears for no good reason, at first we thought it might have been her period but when i checked her calendar it said she isn't due for two weeks" ' shouldn't have

Please log in to read the full chapter