Chapter 9

Nightmare Swapping.
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are you alright hyung?" Tao looked up at the M alpha who was staring into space "Are you worried about _____?" "Of course I am Tao, as an alpha I have to do everything in my power to protect her, to make her happy, and to love her...Junmyeon does too" "But why did you growl at her that time? It wasn't her fault that she had a fever" Kris sighed heavily "I know, I don't know why but something about her aura affected my wolf, he seemed to want to...kill her" Tao gasped "What?" It was Lay "I said that the day honey started having those dreams again something about her aura change that triggered something ghastly in my wolf" "Like what?" "It wanted me to take her head off there and then" He ruffled his hair "I've just never felt so violent towards her before...it's so damn frustrating...I growled at her so she would go and find one of you guys, I was seriously scared that I would've hurt her".

"Jongin?" "Yes hyung?" The tanned male looked to Junmyeon "Stop worrying about that dream okay?" He shook his head "I...I can't hyung...what if she doesn't love me anymore?" "Don't be ridiculous Jongin" Kris spoke from the other isle of the plane "She loves all of us still" He signalled to the M side "It just takes time for her to warm up to the person, but she never stops loving us, right Tao?" "Hmm" The M maknae pulled a lolly out of his mouth "When she had a bad dream about me she was cautious around me for the week that followed, but that didn't stop her from looking after me when i didn't feel well, so please don't worry hyung"

"Hello?" "Kris it's Min" "Hyung? Any news?" This caught the attention of the whole pack who all looked intently at Kris "We found her" "They found her" Kris sighed "Thank goodness" Chanyeol breathed out clutching your comforter blanket "Hyung your trying to make it smell like you aren't you?" Tao pouted "No, I can see why she likes this thing it's really warm" "Like you need any extra body heat" Junmyeon muttered "Hyung is she alright?" There was a slight pause "No...she went through a lot...and she's still sick" "Where was she?" "We found her with B.A.P" "WHAT?!" All of them reacted at the same time "Relax guys, they saved her, Daehyun intercepted the guy who took her, he took her back to their territory and looked after her, she trusts them a lot know, she moaned at me that she couldn't say thank you to them" "Where is she now hyung?" Junmyeon leaned a little closer to Kris' phone "Cuddling with Lu, she's exhausted" "I want to cuddle honey too!" Chanyeol pouted "We all do Yeol" "That'll have to wait though guys, she's hurting so you have to be very careful, Lu had to carry her home because I didn't want to risk hurting her more" "Hurting?" "She's injured, what I saw when I changed her clothes earlier was some broken ribs and some really old scars...there's a lot of them"  The plane shook a little "Hyung we have to go, theres a storm coming, we'll see you soon" .

 

**********

You had flatly refused to go back into your own room until the rest of the boys were back, therefore you had found yourself curled up next to Luhan on his bed "What's Minnie doing?" "I think he's ringing Kris" He brushed a hand through your

Please log in to read the full chapter