Small Punishment

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

 Leeteuk had Yuri's arm locked in his hand tightly dragging her into her room. Yuri couldn't belive she was caught so quickly. They would never had found out only until she had just gotten home. This just wasn't her day at all. It was just bad luck all the time now. All because of that devil's spawn, Choi Minho.

 Leeteuk nearly threw her on her bed. He tried to find it in himself to not yell his whole heart out.

 He started talking through greeted teeth. "You, Kim Yuri, should be punished of doing this, and shall not be going to the family table tonight."

 Yuri was holding her head down afraid to make eye contact with him.

 Taeyeon then entered the room slowly. She looked from her husbend to Yuri and her eyes softned. Leeteuk heard her but he couldn't look away from his daughter. To make sure she knew he was serious he had to look at her. As Taeyeon stood near the doorway, Yuri made no move to lift her head.

 "Yes appa." said Yuri. Taeyeon walked slowly behind Leeteuk and lifted her hand to put it on his shoulder, but the hard poisen of his voice made her hand flinch back. 
 "The gates will be locked 24 hours a day and will be opened only if nessacery." said Leeteuk.

 "Yes appa." Yuri answered glumly.

 "Tonight, your food will be given to you right here in your room." said Leeteuk. Yuri nodded. "Yes appa." Leeteuk nodded at her and left stomping out the room. Taeyeon looked back at Yuri and sat next to her. She wrapped her arm around Yuri's.

 "You seem to love going out don't you?" asked Taeyeon. She smiled at her but Yuri didn't even lift a muscle on her face. Taeyeon cleared and continued, "Well, your father is very strict you know, but he still loves you." Yuri then looked at her and smiled. "I know umma. Sometimes I have to be careful of my actions or else he would blow up like a volcano."

 Taeyeon laughed at her. She let go of Yuri's arm and went to the door. She faced Yuri and opened the door.  "Would you like to take a walk with me?" asked Taeyeon.

 Yuri stood. "But I'm punished, if I leave my room appa will get mad again." said Yuri. Taeyeon smiled and told Yuri to come to her. They both went in the hall. "Do you see Leeteuk right now?" Taeyeon asked with a smirk. Yuri looked left and right and then chuckled. "No I don't." she answered. Taeyeon nodded at her and closed the door. She took Yuri by the hand and they began walking down the hall.

 Tiffany heard them and sneaked out her room following them secretly.

 "Umma, why are taking me around? Did appa say something? Is he testing me" asked Yuri.

 Taeyeon shook her head."Oh no, this is simply me being a mother." Yuri smiled at her.
 Tiffany was quickly moving behind them but even Yuri could hear those soft footsteps.

 She stopped and looked back. Tiffany quickly went behind the wall.

 Taeyeon saw her and looked back with her. "What's wrong?" she asked. Yuri kept quiet for a second and looked left and right. Tiffany was hiding really well. "Oh nothing umma, let's keep going." They turned around and kept walking. Tiffany was slowly crawling closer to them and then stood.

 She then opened the door to a room Taeyeon and Yuri passed by and grabbed both Yuri and Taeyeon's arms. She pulled them in closing the door.

 Yuri narrowed her eyes to her. "I knew it could have been you."

 Tiffany playfully shook her head. "I'm just upset that you forgot about me. Appa told me to stay in the room for a while. I feel left out when we're not together." Tiffany pouted and Yuri flashed a bright grin.

 She took Tiffany in a big bear hug and lifted her up. Tiffany broke into a sea of giggles. 
 "How cute you two are." said Taeyeon with a sarcastic voice. Tiffany and Yuri let go of their hug and smiled at each other. They then came to Taeyeon and hugged her lifting her up from the ground. Taeyeon released her small ajjuma laugh and Yuri and Tiffany put her down.

 Tiffany then saw a small old fashioned radio on the desk beside them and went to see it up close. "Umma what is this?" she asked. Taeyeon went beside her. "Oh, that must be the old radio me and Leeteuk used to play with."

Yuri came in between Tiffany and Taeyeon. "Appa used to play?" Yuri asked astonished. Taeyeon laughed at her. Taeyeon nodded. Tiffany turned it on and on old English song came on.

 Tiffany oohed and went to the middle of the room to start dancing.

 Taeyeon and Yuri laughed at her dancing.

 "No! Your supposed to do it like this." Yuri went in and danced with Tiffany.

 Taeyeon chuckled as her daughters kept dancing so freely around the room. "Yah Umma, come and join." said Yuri. Taeyeon smiled and started dancing with her daughters. They took turns dancing with each other and laughed happily.

 They all laughed and fell to the floor in a loud frenzy that the music was masked from the what seemed like a shouting of giggles.

 Then, everything went silent as the small radio was turned off and everyone turned to see Leeteuk standing like a statue with his legs spread and his hands behind his back. 

 Together Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yuri stood in front of the stern but calm king. "Like mother like daughter I always say." he said. Tiffany and Yuri looked down trying to keep from smiling. Leeteuk went foreword to Taeyeon. "You come with me. We have something to discuss."

 The king then faced Tiffany. 

 Tiffany fiddled with her fingers in nervousness and tried to surpass her fathers grave aura by giving him a bright eye-smile. Leeteuk showed he was not affected. "If you wanted to play I suggest going outside in the garden. Or you could check with Hyoyeon, she's always available."

 Then he lastly went to Yuri who couldn't bare to stare up at her father as she might think he will be evn more angry. "You, go back to your room and stay there." he spitted.

 Yuri nodded and hastily left the room.

================================================================================================

I know,very short but that's what I came up with.Please,Comment,tell opinions,SUBSCRIBE!!!