Remebering The Same Words Over

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

 Hyoyeon stepped in Yuri's room quietly. Yuri had cuddled up in her cover to recover from the injuries of the previous night. "Kim Yuri," Hyoyeon called calmly. Hyoyeon stepped forward to Yuri's bed slowly not making any sound. "Princess." she muttered. Hyoyeon grabbed Yuri's dovet and slowly pulled back from Yuri. As she did so she could see a slight scar on Yuri's arm. Hyoyeon furrowed her eyebrows as she could see the brown scar to a crimson red. She gasped at the sight of Yuri's long dried bloody scar going all the way down her arm. She let go of the dovet and covered her mouth to surpress a shout. Yuri had awoken from her sudden noise and noticed Hyoyeon. "What's the matter ma'am?" she asked. Hyoyeon pointed a shaking finger at her arm.
 Yuri then covered her quickly and started shaking her hands for Hyoyeon to not panic.

 "Don't worry princess, I'll get the king and he'll sort this." Hyoyeon said heading for the door. Yuri hurriedly ran over to Hyoyeon and pulled her away from the doorway and closed the door. "Please don't tell the king." Yuri pleaded. "He'll only make a scene and I don't want anyone to worry or panic."

 "But, what is this? How did this happen?" Hyoyeon asked. Yuri shook her head for reasurence. "It's no one, you wouldn't care."

 "What? This is a serious matter. Anyone who would do this to the princess is to be punished by treason."

 Yuri again shook her head. "Please don't tell the king, or the queen, or my sister, or anyone. It's nothing to be dealt with. The person who did this..." Yuri stopped from speaking afraid she might reveal too much.

 Hyoyeon set her hands on Yuri shoulders, gripping tightly. "Who did this to you Yuri?" she asked eagerly.
 Yuri sighed and decided she could only trust Hyoyeon to keep this secret. Hyoyeon wouldn't reveal the secret if Yuri had begged and pleaded. "Ch-Choi Minho had done this." she said.
 Hyoyeon released another gasp and held on tighter to Yuri's shoulder's. "Choi Minho? You don't expect me to not tell your mother and father do you? This felony is to be dealt with seriously. Don't you know he could have killed you?" Hyoyeon yelled. Yuri held her cheeks in her hand and squeezed them for her to be quiet. "Don't you understand what I am requesting from you?" Yuri whispered. "If you don't want to be punished, I suggest you shut your mouth."

 Yuri let go of her and Hyoyeon looked at Yuri with soft eyes. "But why, why would he do this?" Hyoyeon asked. Yuri and Hyoyeon sat on the bed with Hyoyeon looking at concerned. "I had gotten a friend to get my ring back, from when Minho had taken it at my engagment party." Hyoyeon nodded and waved her hand for Yuri to continue. "Minho said what I had planned would ruin his reputation, so he wanted to torture me, and I managed to get away just in time." she explained.

 "But how did you get away, how did he release you?" Hyoyeon asked.

 "I had told him I didn't want the fued anymore, that I only cared how the ones closes to me needed happiness not hate. I even said I wanted us to be friends." she said. Hyoyeon's eyebrows raised at the solution Yuri had come up with. "Did you do that so he could let you go?" she asked curiously. Yuri shook her head. "I was telling the truth, I don't want us to be enemies. I want us to live in peace." she said. 

 Hyoyeon sighed and shook her head. She looked down at Yuri's engagment ring then at her scared arm. She recolected her mind and took Yuri's hand. "If you don't want anyone finding out, then we need to wash that scare. I'm pretty sure it's starting to infect your arm." she said.
 Yuri smiled and nodded in agreement. They quietly made their way out of the room

____________ 

 

 "Young master, wake up."

 Minho was being shaken awake by his maid. He quickly woke up to find Taemin already awoke and standing in the door way. "Okay he's awake, now go away." Taemin said to the maid. She bowed to her masters and walked out the room silently.

 "You seem to have gotten a good sleep. You fell asleep right away." Taemin said.

 Taemin walked over to him and sat down on his bed. "So," he said.
 Minho furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head. "So, what Taemin?" he asked.

 Taemin nudged him. "You know what. How did the princess suffer. Did you make her promise to not mess with us again? Is she suffering from a few injuries?" Taemin wiggled his eyebrows in confidence.

 Minho then remembered all the torture he gave to Yuri, but the most all he could remember was what she said to him. 'I don’t believe in everything that everyone else is saying. I know you have a heart and a conscience that tells you not to do this.'
 'I just want us to be friends. I don’t like it when the people closets to me are mad or sad.'

 I just want us to be friends. That was the main thing that was ringing in his head. Why would this enemy princess want to be friends with a boy who hates her. Wait, do I hate her? he thought.

 Minho came back to reality when he could see his dongseung smiling and leaning in ready to listen to Minho. "Well, about injuries...there was blood." he started. 
 
"You know, the typical bruises about..I think everywhere." Taemin nodded for him to continue. "Oh it was a magical sight. I am pretty sure she won't be messing with us for a very long time." he added smirking. Taemin playfully hit him in his shoulder.
 "Hey, you played with her a bit too, huh? You know, a little something here and there." Taemin said continuing to wiggle his eyebrows.

 Such a bold little boy this is. Minho thought. "Yeah, you could say that." he lied.

 Taemin clapped his hands in congradulations. "You are the best Minho. No need to explain further, you already won my attention. Wait till the others find out."

 "Yes. Now how about breakfeast." Minho said. He got out of bed and walked over to the door with Taemin following behind.

 Even with all the talking, I just want us to be friends. It was hard to believe, even coming from one most truthful people out there.

 Minho will find out.

 He will find out if Kim Yuri would really want to settle this fued with the Kim's and Choi's.