Our Place

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

 "Siwon." Sooyoung called.
 Siwon looked up from his desk to his wife. He set down his papers and smiled to her. "What is it?"

 "Did you talk to Minho? Where is he?" she asked.
Siwon pursed his lips. "I left him in the yard. You need to deal with him, he's obviously not in the mood to talk to anybody at the moment."

 Sooyoung furrowed her brows and crossed her arms. "I just want to know what in the hell happened. What happened at that ball last night had my son completly changed. Did you at least find out about the girl?"

 Siwon shrugged. "He won't tell anything more then he doesn't care anymore."

 Sooyoung scoffed. "Of course he cares! He would never strike his brother in front of people. He would never curse at us. I just want to get closer to him that's all."

 Siwon sighed and stood from his chair. "Well, let's try his brothers. They ought to know something."

 Sooyoung nodded.
 The two left their study and walked to the boys rooms. They weren't there.
 Siwon groaned and the two walked somewhere else. They turned the corner and saw the brothers sliding down the rails of the staircase. Taemin was coming down, and Onew was sliding down backwards. He fell right off on to the floor, facepalming into the floor. Taemin and Kyuhyun bended backwards in laughter.
 Onew jumped up from the floor and dusted himself off. "Hey don't laugh. I tried."

 "You failed, big time!" Taemin said. Kyuhyun continued laughing.

 Siwon shook his head and Sooyoung raised a brow.
 "Boys will be boys, won't they, Siwon?" she called. The boys stopped laughing immidiately and looked up at her.

 "Well sure, but I want these boys to act like princes." Siwon said.

 The boys rolled their eyes but bowed to their parents.
 "Boys," Sooyoung said. "Do you know where Minho is? I haven't seen him anywhere."

 The boys glanced at each other. "Now that we think about it," Taemin said. "We haven't. In fact, all day."

 Siwon sighed. "God, the boy has escaped again."

 Sooyoung pouted. "If he didn't want to talk, he could have just told me."

 The brothers scoffed. "Minho, telling you?" Onew asked.
 "You would think that?" Kyuhyun asked.
 "Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother?" Taemin said.

 Sooyoung huffed. She crossed her arms. "Well he is coming back, and I'm going to make him feel better."
 She turned and strode off. Behind her Siwon raised his eyebrows to himself, sighed, and continued behind her.

 "What do think is wrong with Minho?" Onew asked.

 Taemin shrugged. "Who knows? Mabye he just wants to be alone."
 Kyuhyun raised a brow. "Minho? Just to be alone? Is this family full of strangers?"

 But you see, Kyuhyun doesn't know his brother either, for he should know that Minho would sneak off to see somebody, but surly not the princess.

                                                                                                       ___________________________________

 "Hyoyeon." Tiffany called, whispering. "Hyoyeon."

 Tiffany slowly walked her way, crouching, over to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon tended to the queens dresses on the racks when she heard someone calling from the other side of the clothes.
 "Hyoyeon," her voice called again.
 Hyoyeon furrowed her brows. She cleared he clothes apart to find Tiffany crouched down looking up at her. Hyoyeon smiled. "What are you doing? Is this a new game?"
 Tiffany frowned. "Come over here." she whispered.

 Hyoyeon slipped through the clothes and crouched next to Tiffany.
 "What's wrong?" she asked.

 Tiffany bit her lip. She looked a little nervous for some reason. "I can't find Yuri. I think she might have gone out again."

 Hyoyeon sighed and started rubbing her temples. "Oh my gosh." she muttered.
 Tiffany frowned. "What should we do, madam?"

 "Just don't say anything. If we don't mention Yuri, she won't be brought up in conversation. No questions, no nothing."

 Tiffany nodded. "Okay." Then she scurrired off. Hyoyeon sighed and dropped down on her bottom grumbling to herself.

                                                                                                                     ______________________________________

 "How long have you been comin' here?"

 "Since I found out it's not really a witches garden."
 Yuri watched as Minho jumped up and grabbed on to a branch from the tree.
 "How long was that?"

 Yuri shrugged. "About a year ago. I snuck out the kingdom and was walking around in the forest, then I found this place." She waved her hands gesturing to the garden.
 "Much more different then from what I've heard from stories."

 Minho swung from the branch and jumped off, landing on his feet. "How much do you sneak out of your kingdom?"

 "Just about every chance I get. But I have to be carful now, my father is putting me on lock down. It took me forever to get here."

 Minho arched a brow slightly.
 They had been talking for just while. It's mostly Minho asking the questions though. Yuri did try to ask questions, but he seems to only answer with one word or so. It was sort of rude that he wouldn't say anything about himself. She'll try again when she gets the chance.

 "Isn't your father busy all the time?" Minho asked. "It shouldn't be that hard to steak right under his nose."

 "It may be easy to sneak past him, but he has guards everywhere now! I can't take it anywhere. I'd rather fall into the Han River."

 "Becarful what you wish for." Minho pointed.

 "What do you wish for?" Yuri asked.
 Minho looked away for a moment and sat down under the oak tree. He eyes looked far away as he was in thought. Yuri sat down beside him, closing her umbrella.
Minho finally looked at her and smiled. "How about you?"

 Yuri furrowed her brows. "You first."
 Minho shook his head. "I insist. Ladies first."

 Yuri sighed. "How about at the same time. You say your wish, I say mine."
 Minho shrugged. "Okay." Yuri said.

 Yuri carefully tucked her dress under her legs and shifted herself to face him. "Ready?" Minho nodded.
 They both counted off, "1. . . 2. . . 3. . ."

 The both yelled at the same time. "Freedom."

 It was silent for a moment. Just them looking at each other and the sound of the forest breeze running by. The wind whipped Yuri's hair and she had to tuck it back under her ear. She looked at him another second and asked, "Freedom? What do you mean by that?"

 "Well," he started. "Not 'freedom' exactly. I want a little more independence. Free-will. To make my own choices. Sometimes it's difficult to think myself as a king. And that'll be soon, as soon as I find a bride.
 "It becomes hard sometimes. My mother and father are always disscusing about it. Even when I'm around and they pretend I'm not there." he stopped and took a breath. "What about you? What freedom were you talking about?"

 "I want exactly that. Freedom: to go off on my own. I feel suffocated by all the rules and such. I don't want to do it all. I don't even want to get married."
Minho felt strangly relieved that she didn't want to marry.

 Yuri continued. "Would you believe that when I was a child, I'd go out and pretend I've forsaken the kingdom. To escape go somewhere, like here." Yuri pointed to the gardens.
 "It's calm here." Yuri stood up and started walking around the flowers and bundles of leaves on the ground. "No one running to go anywhere, or to wait on me hand and foot. Magic really finds me everywhere."
She turned to Minho and ran to him. Minho furrowed his brows as Yuri squatted down to eye-level, smiling like a little kid. A cute little kid. "Don't you like it here?"

 Minho started laughing and Yuri chuckled with him. "Of course." Minho said, looking her in the eye.
 "Great! Now you can-" Yuri stopped as she heard bells from afar. The bells that usually go off at noon. That means Donghae's comming soon, and her father will be checking if she's still in the palace.

 "Minho, I. . . "

 Minho furrowed his brows, and then realized what she was trying to say. "Are you kidding me?" he stood. "Your leaving, again."

 Yuri stood, not making daring to look at Minho's angry face as she grabbed her umbrella. "I'm sorry. It's an emergency."
 She walked up to Minho. "We can meet here again. This is our place."

 Our place? Minho thought. "When?"

 "I still have things with Donghae. We can meet another day. I promise." Yuri took Minho's hand and squeezed it in reasurenced. Minho was about to squeeze back, but Yuri already let go. She gave him a small smile before running off and out of Falls Wood, her dress following behind her.
 Minho was now standing alone, only the sounds of the forest wind wraping around him. He silently started walking the same Yuri fled and couldn't but break a smile upon his lips. Yuri had called it their place. Our place.

They'd done it. They have become friends. And now they know where to meet if they want to talk to each other. Now, let's just hope they won't get caught.