Surprising Company

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

 Yuri laid down quietly in her room.
 She sat up constantly playing with her hands. "How am I suppose to get my ring back now?" she asked herself. Yuri rubbed her temples falling on the floor lying there.

 "Somemeone help me!" she yelled in her head. Strangly after saying that she heard a tapping on the window. She sat up to see it.

 Another tap.

 "Who's playing a joke?" Yuri stood up and saw a black flying crow. It stopped and landed on her window sill.Yuri smiled widely and happily ran to her bed where her window was above. She quickly opened the window and let the crow in. As she closed the window it landed on her shoulder.

 "Oh Zhou Mi-ssi, no need to do this, just change into my best friend I know and love." she laughed.

 The crow released a loud squawk. "Shh~ Zhou Mi-ssi, others may be able to hear."she said.

 The crow flew to the floor and changed to human form. Zhou Mi. "Miss me?" he said with a smile.Yuri said nothing but got up and hugged him tighlyt. Zhou Mi happily hugged her back tightly picking her up.

 "What happened Yuri, there are people saying you got punished by King Leeteuk." Yuri's smile went away and she released her hug from Zhou Mi.
 "Oh it's nothing. Just felt a bit sad and went out." she turned and sat down on her bed. Zhou Mi shook his head.
 "I know you Yuri, this time time I know you didn't just sneak out just 'cause you felt a little sad.What's on your mind?" he went next to her and sat down on her bed.
"No, no need to worry about anything." Yuri looked away avoiding eye contact with her best friend.  "You really aren't going to tell your best friend." Zhou Mi shook Yuri's shoulder to make her look at him.

 "I am a magic crow who can keep a secret." They both smiled to each other. Yuri nodded.
"Well, at the party, I had a visit from the Choi brothers, and one took my engagement ring."

 Zhou Mi made a confused look."What? Why? Which one?" Yuri nodded.
 "Choi Minho took it ,along with his brothers." Zhou Mi put a reassuring hand on her shoulder.
 "They did that?"he asked. Yuri nodded silently again ."And you said it was Choi Minho right?" he asked.

 Again Yuri nodded. Zhoi Mi stood up in front of her. "Don't worry,I'll get it for you." he said.

 Yuri stood up. "No,it's okay. Besides,don't you think about what Minho's reaction will be if a random crow comes to his house and takes an engagement ring?" Zhou Mi folded his arms.

 "I know you think the marriage is ridiculous but you still want the ring back, right?" he asked. Yuri hesitently nodded. "Because he loves me and I don't want Donghae to be disappointed and mad." she confessed. Zhou Mi nodded at her. He went to her and held her shoulders. "I'll get it back. No need to get disappointed." Zhou Mi said. He backed away from Yuri and turned back into his black crow figure.

 Yuri opened the window for him."Good luck Zhou Mi-ssi." The crow took off out of the window, to the Choi Kingdom.

 

________________

 

Minho and Onew was tossing a ball and forth to each other until Minho just randomly said, "I'm bored." Onew nodded his head continuing to throw the ball.
 "I guess we had so much fun pranking Kim Yuri we forgot about the 'new rule' of the house." said Onew. They both laughed remembering what happened at the engagement party.

Zhou Mi watched from afar on a tree looking around in their room.
From his distance. he sees the window open just a little bit. Enough space for a mouse to squeeze in. Or a magical crow that is.
 Zhou Mi mentally smirked at his easy access to the very room of a horrible prince. 

 As soon as Minho sat down on his bed Zhou Mi flew to their window sill. Minho and Onew turned to the window sill to see Zhou Mi staring around. "What's with the crow?"Onew asked. Minho shrugged his shoulders. He got up from his seat.

 "Stupid bird,go away!" Minho kept shooing him but Zhou Mi continued to look around.There he saw the lump in Minho's pocket and thought it could be the ring. Minho was coming closer until Zhou Mi squeezed in, flying around, cawing and making the biggest rucuss he could manage.

 "What the heck!" yelled Onew. The started running around avoiding the crow's beak.

 Zhou Mi flew towards Minho's pants and started picking at his pocket. "Get this stupid thing away from me!" He yelled. After a few bites Zhou Mi finally got the ring to fall out his pocket. Zhou Mi quickly took the ring in his mouth and flew out the window.

 While trying to recover from what just happened ,Taemin and Kyuhyun calmly opened the door to see what was the commotion. "What's with the all the screaming?" asked Kyuhyun.

 "Well, if you must know ,I think we just got attacked by a crow." said Onew. Taemin and Kyuhyun walked into to see nothing damaged .Taemin though looked to see one of Minho's pocket ripped up.  "Well, it seems as if the only thing that it wanted was in your pocket." said Taemin pointing out Minho's ripped up pocket.

 "I guess so because it took the ring." Minho yelled.

 Taemin and Kyuhyun's eyes went wide."Really?" Kyuhyun asked."That's all it wanted?"

 "Well considering it broke nothing and came after only me and my pocket, I'm guessing it was very intelligent."said Minho.

 "You think Kim Yuri would be behind this?" asked Onew.

 "Who else?" asked Minho. He looked out the window and could still see a black dot getting farther and farther away from the castle.