A Loving Father Over Every Word

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

 Yuri was asleep, peacefully lying in her bed waiting for supper to come to her room. Earlier she had occupied herself into brushing her hair, rearranging her long closet of dresses, and just walking around doing nothing. She had litterally tired herself from boredom.

 Just then a knock came from the door and she fluttered her eyes open. Leeteuk walked inside in a kind of polite way comepared to how he was just a few hours ago.

 "Yes daddy?" she said to him.
 "I came to talk to talk to you, just to get things straight." he said slowly. Yuri sat up straight and listened.

 "Listen. I didn't mean to blow up on you like that. You need to understand that I care for you, and don't like this mischievous side of you." he said. Yuri looked down to the floor.

 Leeteuk sat down next to her on her bed. He made her face him by turning her head by her chin.

 "You do know I love you right?" he asked. Yuri slowly nodded but then shrugged her shoulders. Leeteuk in his cheeks.

 "It just seems as if you scold me the most out of the whole family, and sometimes it feels like you don't want me." said Yuri. Leeteuk's eyes grew empty.

 "Don't you ever think that," he commanded, then cleared his throat. "Don't ever think I don't love you for one second. I only want the best for you. When you make me upset, that's only because I don't know where or how you get these ideas of yours. You seemed to have gotten so much from your mother I suppose. When she was young she take me with her to the most secret places away from the palace. But you, you seem to have the most renewable hiding spots." he said to her grinning.

 Yuri snickered as she remebered the memories.

 "That is true. Like the time I tried to get out through Tiffany's bedroom window, but you seemed to have found out quicker then I thought. You were there waiting for me at the gates." she laughed while Leeteuk smiled.

 "Well you were young and smart. How old? 10, 11?" he began laughing with her but still kept that serious look on his face. 

 "But, I wanted to raise obedient children. But when I was sent away for duty for two years, you were left with your mother and Tiffany, and I'm guessing she taught you many tricks." he nodded. Yuri nodded back agreeing.

 "Mom actually was the one who let me go with her to secret places, and teach me the most wonderful dances." She remembered lessons weren't taught by teachers, but mother.

 "Yes I understand, I will be talking to her after this." 
 
Yuri nodded to him. 

 Sorry mom, Yuri thought terribly.

 "Now do you understand? I get mad for reasons not because I don't want you. I love you as my daughter." he said. Leeteuk gave her apeck on the cheek. Yuri looked at him in awe. She then gave him a meaningful hug.

 Leeteuk patted her back in return. "Now, there there. You have my trust back." he said.

 Leeteuk broke the hug and smiled. "Now, according to the Queen, you and your sister's lesson start right about," He checked his watch breifly before looking back at Yuri with a smirk.
 "Now." 

 Yuri gasped and stood up. Before leaving she quickly pecked her father on the lips and giggled while scamering right out the room

 Leeteuk was left in the bedroom, breifly touching his lips and he smiled.