Keeping the Ring a Secret

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

 Yuri woke up the next morning feeling, still upset as ever.

 She was wondering how long she could keep from them to find out about Choi Minho stealing her ring.  Tiffany already knew about it so there's no need for anyone else finding  out about it. This was already too much for her brain. Her mother and father could find out and complete chaos can break out. She had to get out now. Even being in this big, luxurious room, she felt suffocated. 
 She got up from her bed and searched for clothes and shoes to wear. She wanted to go out by herself and just look around for a bit, get her mind of the... incident. Yuri easily sneaked by the gurads, and outside of the palace, through the gates.


 She walked through the streets wearing a veil that wraped around her head and around her face only showing her eyes. 
 Yuri walked for a long time until she came across a small restaurant. The place wasn't crouded, so it would be fine to go there now. No one has recognised her yet.

 She gladly went in and greeted the woman that takes her to a table.

 Yuri had gotten to her table and suddenly realised she was getting hot. She had been wearing the tightly around her face and she was literally being suffocated. Yuri carefully lossened the veil and gave it a gap to give her air. 

 As soon as the waiter that was in traditional Korean dressing, he quickly recognize that he had to wait on Princess Yuri.

 "P-princess Yuri?" the waiter stuttered his words seeing he was talking to the princess directly.
 Yuri gasped in surprise and wrapped her veil back on. "Oh, yes?" she asked. The waiter gave her a confused look. "Miss - your highness -," he looked a little nervous. "Why are you out of your palace without guards? Surely you know the means of that." the waiter whispered. "Oh no, I am all right without guards being around me. Now, please may I order?" asked Yuri. The waiter hesitated but nodded his head. "You may, and what ever you order, anything, it's all free." Yuri quickly nodded and ordered her food."I'll just have Spicy Stirred-Fried Chicken and water." said Yuri. "Oh yes. Princess Yuri. I will have them give it to you as quickly as possible."
 The waiter went away leaving Yuri at her table. She quickly put her veil back on around her head and quietly waited for her food.

 Later after minutes her food was already ready for her. She even got ramen,a bowl of rice and a few sauces. "Oh thank you but, I only wanted one thing." The waiter shook his head.
 "Oh but, a princess should never be treated like other city folk. Should I get more food?" asked the waiter. "Oh no, this will be all." said Yuri. The waiter bowed to her and went away. She happily ate her food and no one payed her attention, which she was trying to do obviously.

 Very soon enough she was getting full. Just when everything felt all in order, Yuri glanced out the window. There were guards prowling around the place. Prowling for Yuri.

 Yuri gasped and quickly rapped her viel back around her face.

 The waiter soon enough came back to her table. He could see that obvious worried expression on her face. "Princess Yuri, is there something wrong?" he asked.

 Yuri lifted her head to face the waiter. "Oh no but, may I please go?" asked Yuri.

 "Yes, you may." 

 "Thank you." Yuri stood up and bowed to the waitor. She quickly ran out of the restaurant and could see the guards on the other side of the street. She lowered her head and quickly fast walked past on the other side.

 She couldn't escape that easily. One of the guards saw her trying to walk at the speed of light. He nudged his partner.  

 "Stop, you!" he yelled. Yuri heard the guard but kept continued walking faster and faster. "You, stop!" he yelled again. The guards started running towards her.

 Yuri quickly reacted and started running away. She tried to run fast, but her long dress had to be lifted in case she tripped. She could hear the guards getting closer from the sound of their voices and ran faster.

 The guards kept pushing and shoving the yound city folk and tried to catch up to the princess. "Princess Yuri stop!" one of them yelled. 

 That was a mistake. As everyone heard her name they stopped and saw the disguised princess running from her own guards. They soon started dodging her guards to let them through. She groaned and tried running faster. 

 One of the guards caught up with Yuri and grabbed her arm to make her stop running and pulled her veil off of her head. The crowd made a circle letting them have more space. Yuri didn't want to be the center of attention now. This is what she was trying to get away from. All the weird stars and whispers and pointing. All to her. Yuri looked at the two guards up and down. "You dare make a fool of me in front of my own people?" she muttered. "Release me now or I will report you to my father."

 "I'm afraid that's a little too late, princess." one of them said.

 Yuri furrowed her brows at him. Then, she could hear all of murmers of Yuri soon turn to another person.
 It's the king It's the king they all muttered.

 Yuri suddenly felt a shiver run through her and she wished she could just hide. Everyone's eyes were only on the clearing that was getting closer and closer to her. She panicked inside and out. As soon as the person stepped from the clearing, Yuri suddenly felt small.
 Her father stood before her with his guards behind him. He looked kind of pale and he had slight bags under his eyes. He must have just woken up and headed straight for Yuri once he heard that she had escaped. Again. He had angry practically written all over his face. He took a step closer to her and Yuri could feel his breath on her forhead. "You are in big trouble, Kim Yuri."