Preparing

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

 Tiffany, Yuri, and Hyoyeon are now heading to the building for the engagment party arangments. The White Pearl. The name spoke for the appearence. A large sort of temple made from white marble, shiny and smooth and made to shine like a star in the sunlight. It reminded the sisters of a chapel when they were little. The stain glass windows reflected the sun's rays on Yuri and she felt warmed as if God could sense her in her cold mood. 

 "Ok, so this is going to be great. All of the kingdom will be coming. This will be the most wonderful memory of both the married couple and the whole kingdom." said Taeyeon, looking at the platform the couple would stand when giving their vows.

 Yuri rolled her eyes. "We don't have to invite the whole kingdom. Even though this is pretty big." said Yuri.
 Donghae chuckled quietly. "Don't worry. If your mother thinks this is great, than so do I." he said. Donghae slung his arm around Yuri's shoulders. Taeyeon eyed Leeteuk in mocking way. She knew Donghae was going to agree with her, Leeteuk did not. Seems like Taeyeon won that bet.

 "This event also has a theme." Leeteuk said, looking back at Yuri and Donghae.

 "Oh, mother, father, is that really nessesary?" Yuri asked annoyingly.

 "Of course," Leeteuk answered. "Just hear your mother out right now." said Leeteuk. Taeyeon nodded at him and introduced her idea. Leeteuk leaned against a pillar, smiling slightly, as if trying not to laugh. Yuri could only guess what crazy ideas run rapid in her mother's head.

 "Everyone around here will not know who is who. Oh trust me girls, there's going to be masks, costumes, mysterious music, and the like." She looked to Yuri. 
 "Oh don't give me that look. Masquerade balls are all the rage."

 "In carnivals." Leeteuk muttered. Taeyeon threw him a look, and he returned it with a glowering look.

 Yuri raised her eyebrows. She knew her mother was imaginitive, but a theme for an engagment party? And Masquerade? She had to admit, that does sound kinf of fun. Mabye this why her and Tiffany had an active imagination. Speaking of which, her sister looked about ready to burst with happiness. 

 "Wow, Queen Taeyeon," Donghae gave his winning smile. "That is an excellent idea."  
 Tiffany nodded with him to agree. "We'll get to wear those big poofy dresses like in the books. Doesn't it sound fun, Yuri-ah?"
 Yuri woke up from her thoughts. She smiled. "Oh yes. A very good idea. It seems great, Umma. Fun even. Tiffany will even get to dance with a few mysterious men."
 Tiffany blushed at the thought.

 Queen Taeyeon walked everyone through the building. It seemed most beautiful with the white lace and red carpeting. The wall seemed to have been hand decorated. The flower patterns were amazing, like vines were actually growing against the walls. Yuri felt a little awkward but she still liked it. The only problem was that this was all for an arranged marriage. Strangly, after meeting Donghae for a week he claimed to have loved her. Yuri wasn't so sure. No way someone could fall in love in such a short time. Far too fast for her tastes. 
 
She kept thinking that if they give it time, she'll love him too. Because she has too. But if starting off a marriage without loving the other person, what was the point?

 Tiffany's excitment in her voice echoed through the halls. "This is so wonderful, umma. You really know how to arrange parties."
 "Yes of course Tiffany, and it will be the same for you soon." Taeyeon answered. They kept walking around and looking at the fine details of the whole building.

 "I love this Yuri, yobo. Don't you?" Donghae whispered to Yuri. She was once again waking up from her thoughts.
 "Oh yes Donghae. This is going to be wonderful." She smiled at him. He gave her a little peck on the cheek.

 Yuri suddenly stopped with Donghae. He looked at her in curiousity. "Yuri, what's wrong?"

 Yuri opened the door to a room with a piano. She walked around seeing the wonderous place. The floors were carpeted, the wall looked like marble, and a big grand piano stood on a play stage, glorious and brown. Yuri wanted to so much as to see how it sounded. Piano's have been her musical passion since she was a little girl, and a beautiful piano always lured.

  "Yuri, come on we have to walk with the others." Donghae called from the door. To Yuri's dissapointment she walked out the room glancing back.  

 Amazing, I can practice alone with my songs in that room. Yuri thought.
 

 
 Yuri walked back and forth in Tiffany's room, eating a roll covered in butter. As she would expect her sister to be, she brushed her hair in the mirror, quietly counting. For some reason, it some kind of mantra for her to count how many times she brushed her hair. As strange as it is, Yuri never said anything about. 

 "Yuri, are you excited about your party?" Tiffany asked.

 Yuri awkwardly looked down looking at her hands, fingertips covered in the butter. Again, she had no idea how to answer those question. She still wasn't so sure about Donghae even if he claimed to loved her so much. Tiffany knew how she felt. She is her sister after all. She looked back at Yuri. "I know it is an aranged marriage, but truly you just can't just get out of it. You might get father mad."

 Yuri looked up at Tiffany. "No Tiffany, I'm fine with it. I mean, he loves me doesn't he? I think this is going to come out perfectly."

 Yuri came and sat beside Tiffany infront of the mirror. Tiffany's beauty products were stacked and placed neatly to the sides of the table. They were all unused though. Tiffany knew how to apply makeup but never felt confident enough to wear it out, unless you count the blush.
 Yuri started to fumble with Tiffany's hair, distracting herself to the wavy brown locks.

 "Ok, if you say so Yuri-unnie. I hope you will have a great life with that man." Tiffany said. She pushed Yuri's hand away and continued to brush. "He's the one for you. I'm sure of it."

 Yuri silently nodded.
 You can't be so sure of that.

================================================================================================

COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE,GIVE OPPINIONS!!!!!