Princess Yuri

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

 "Yuri!"

 "Yuri!"

 "Yuri!" 

 "Where could that child be?" Someone asked themselves.

 Guards of the royal palace were looking everywhere for the princess. Yuri, once again, has ran off somewhere. She would always dissapear from time to time, like her and the castle were in a eternal game of hide and seek. Which is very strange considering the game is always started with the eldest. Yuri liked to go anywhere and everywhere, even if it was far from the palace. A sneaky little girl, she was. That's the reputation she's held up for so long. And though everyone thought it would end once she was a teenager, Yuri just loves to prove them wrong. 

 Somewhere else, someone asked, "Oh dear, how can a person that loves to fool around be my unnie?"
 It was Tiffany, youngest and only sister of Yuri. She stuck her head out of her bedroom window looking left and right. There were numerous places she could think of her sister in, and yet it just seems useless because she may have been there already. Tiffany did what she would always do: sit and wait for the scolding to start.
 

 Elsewhere on the grounds of the bright and large castle, King Leeteuk and Queen Taeyeon were walking around with one of the guards outside in front of the palace. "That girl. Always everywhere she can be." Leeteuk muttered. The king looked tired as always, rubbing his eyebrow that had little grey streaks starting to grow. Taeyeon, keeping an unfazed expression, patted him on the shoulder. "Calm down, hon. She'll be here any minute now you'll see." 

 "I have her here your majesty!" Someone yelled from across the yard.

 Taeyeon and Leeteuk looked to see the large, silver gates opening. 

 There they saw their daughter with five other guards surrounding her with Yuri smack dab in the middle looking a little smug but trying to hold that beguiling princess smile she shows to every one of the subjects in the palace, but especially her mother and father. When Yuri finally arrived in front of her parents, Taeyeon looked so relieved, compared to her husband whose face was stoned.

 "Yuri honey, are you okay? We have been worried, not to mention Donghae who is definately worried sick about you." said Taeyeon frantically.

 "Umma, I am fine. Can we just talk inside?" Yuri asked.  

 "Yes we can." said Leeteuk.
 Leeteuk glanced at Yuri very angrily. Of course, Yuri thought.

 The King waved his hand for everyone to come into the palace. And as the obidient subjects should, they follow.

 

 

 

 "Kim Yuri, you are always doing this. You never seem to get it through your thick skull when we tell you to not leave with supervision.. You could have at least told us where you were going."

 "You would have said no." Yuri rebuddled. Leeteuk gave her a stoney look, pursing his lips as if to hold back a few bitter words. 
 
He impatiently tapped his fingers on the desk he stood beside.

 "Appa, Umma, I'm really sorry for this. You know I just . . .  like to walk around sometimes, that's all." Yuri said gently. 
 She was trying really hard to get out of this. Inside she felt honestly bored, since this talk is almost like a monthly tradition. 

 "Oh Yuri-ah, it's not that we are upset it's just that..." Taeyeon glanced at Leeteuk . The grave look on his face stayed the same. "We need to know where you are. You could at least take two guards with you."

 "Ha ha. Why not take the whole house while we're at it." She said sarcastically. Yuri stood up straight and tall.

 She looked at them with a sorry face. "I'm so sorry, Umma. I'm sorry to you, too, Appa. I didn't mean to get you guys worried like that. I won't do it again, I promise." She came in and hugged both Taeyeon and Leeteuk. Though both the parents patted her back, Leeteuk was still left unsure. These were really hollow apologizies. The two know she may do it again, sometime later.

  Leeteuk was about to give a second thought when someone came into the room. The first thing Yuri saw, strangely, was his hair. Chestnut brown hair, combed and tamed like the male supermodels from the magazines. His brown eyes showed a little worry but his lips still formed into a gorgous smile. Lee Donghae, Yuri's fiance, peeked his head into the room.
 "King Leeteuk and Queen Taeyeon, hello. Yuri, are you okay?" He came in and gave Yuri a tight hug.

 "Donghae-ah, I'm perfectly fine. You don't need to worry." Yuri rassured. She pushed away as soon as he pulled away.

 "Well, good. I'm glad that you're safe. I wouldn't want my bride to get lost now, would I?"

 Yuri raised a brow. "Donghae, I'm not your wife yet." she said.

 "You will be soon." he answered back with a bright smile. He leaned in to give her a kiss on the lips. Taeyeon covered to stop from giggling. Leeteuk cleared his throat.
 Yuri blushed and used her hair to cover her face. She would always get embarrassed when Donghae kissed her, especially in front. He loved to flaunt the relationship. The arranged marriage.

 "Let's just be glad she's back inside the walls." Leeteuk said.

 "Um, would you guys excuse me for a second. I think I need to see my little sister."
 
With that said, Yuri walked out of the room before her father can make references as if she wasn't in the room. Or before Donghae could try and sneak a kiss again.

 

 

 

 Tiffany sat on her bed, busy brushing her hair like she would always do if just one hair steps out of place. As she hummed a soft tune, someone knocked on her door. 

 "Tiffany?"

 Yuri came in to see and greeted her with a bright smile. Tiffany put her brush down and ran up to take Yuri in a big tight hug. "Yuri, where did you go?" she asked frantically.

 "Tiffany, you know where I was. On my special walks." she answered.

 "Oh dear, you and your walks. You have to learn to not give our parents a heart attack." Tiffany said. 

 They both sat on Tiffany's bed, sitting indian style.

 "You know it's weird. You're my unnie but it seems as if your my dongsaeng." said Tiffany, grabbing her silver brush. 

 Yuri laughed at that comment. "Well ok. Of course I act that way, because it's me. You do act like my unnie sometimes, being there, looking out for me like the little sister you are. But you have to admit, we both act like chodings sometimes."

 Tiffany laughed. "Oh, you mean like this."

 Tiffany grabbed yuri and pinned her down on to the bed.

 Yuri chuckled. "Oh Tiffany, not like this, but like this." Yuri came in and took Tiffany in her arms. They both came crashing on the floor, pining each other to the ground.
 "Ah, Yuri you hit my head on the floor." said Tiffany.
 "Good for me then. I win."

 Yuri got up from the floor and ran out the room. Tiffany chuckled and lifted herself up to go after her. The two sisters began chasing each other all over in the halls. Everytime each one gets close to the other they hide behind something. 
 
Yuri tried to catch Tiffany, but they we're on either sides of a table, so one would have to be caught. "Try and catch me unnie." cried Tiffany.

 "Oh you now I'll get you." Yuri yelled. Tiffany stuck out her tongue and continued running through the halls with Yuri trailing behind.

 Then, just right in the middle of the hallway, someone saw them and stopped the sisters before they could go any further. Maiden Hyoyeon, a blonde and beautiful specimen, put her hands on her tiny hips and looked at the two with a raised eyebrow. 
 "Why, are we being childish right now again?" she said with a sing-song voice. "Come with me now for a second."

 As Hyoyeon was coming closer to the sisters, they kept walking back. Hyoyeon raised her brows and the sisters giggled at her reaction.

 "Here we go again. Come here girls." As Hyoyeon was walking to them again, Yuri and Tiffany turned to run away from her making Hyoyeon apart of their game.

 Yuri and Tiffany stepped into a random room, hiding behind a large couch. They crouched quietly, not making a sound.

 Hyoyeon stepped in the room, almost slipping on her own feet. "Yah, girls you need to come with me. Where are you now?"

 She slowly walked in and tilted her head back in fustration. "I don't want to play games now." she muttered. 
 As Hyoyeon was about to slump back on the couch, Yuri and Tiffany jumped from behind the couch yelling  'boo!'. Hyoyeon didn't jump but she turned quickly, as if having a fight response. 

 Tiffany, and Yuri started chuckling and eventually had Hyoyeon joining in.

 "Ok ok, you guys had your fun messing with me, now it's time to head to the party building and help with arrangments." 

 Yuri groaned. "More arrangments?"

 Hyoyeon shrugged. She took the young ladies by the shoulders and walked them out of the room on there way to Yuri's worst nightmare: planning her wedding arrangements. 

================================================================================================

Credit to: aravis223 from ღ Love Genius ღ One-Stop Shop {♥Open♥}