Planning

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

 Yuri woke up to bright sunlight. She lazily rubbed her eys and gotten out of bed for breakfast.

 On her way there Tiffany ran up to her and hugged her from behind, surprising Yuri. "Oh Tiffany-ssi, you scared me." said Yuri.

 "Oh alright then. I thought you would say that to me. I just wanted to give my unnie a hug." said Tiffany. She gave her sister one last tight bear hug and trailed on beside her.

 "You always seem to be all goofy with me." said Yuri. They continued walking for a minute in silence until Tiffany spoke. "Unnie, are you excited about tonight?" She gave Yuri a warming smile.  "Oh, y-yes." Yuri looked away to hide her red flushed face. Tiffany saw it and wraped her arm around Yuri's. "Unnie, don't give in to that look. It's going to be magnificent." she said reausuringly.

 Yuri gave her a warm smile and nodded. Yuri was really, trully trying to endure. Tiffany was trying to think how to lighten up the mood.

 "Yuri unnie, my feet hur," Tiffany said cutely. "Can I have a piggy back ride?" Tiffany was using her best aegyo and giving her eye smile. Yuri started chuckling. "Yah, Tiffany-ah." Yuri looked at her with a smile. "Please?" Tiffany was the best at aegyo. Yuri couldn't help it anymore. 

 Yuri crouched down on the floor and pointed to her back. "Come on, get on Stephenie." Yuri sometimes called Tiffany Stephenie because that was her english name she was givin.

 Tiffany gently jumped on Yuri's back and they ran all the way to the dining hall.

 "Hey Tiffany, why are you so heavy? Your too thin to be this heavy." Tiffany laughed at her.  "Because I am an eater." she answered. Yuri shook her head and kept running.

 They had finally arrived in the dining room seeing Taeyeon and Leeteuk already eating. Yuri could finally let her sister down off her back. "Tiffany, I shall never let you get on my back again!"
 

 

 "I can't wait for tonight."said Taemin."I know,this is going to be jjang(the best)."said Onew.Minho was eating a banana.Onew and Taemin was sitting down on the floor.Kyuhyun was laying on the couch."Princess Yuri will be the best target we pull on.I heard she's a real screamer."said Minho.They all laughed at his comment."Let's not go over board though,we don't want to start a war like our great-grandfather almost did."said Onew."Don't forget guys,I get to help you with it no mater how old I am."said Taemin.Onew smiled at him and nodded."Oh,and don't forget the masks,that is our most greatest advantage.Yuri already knows who we look like and who we are,so that's even better about it."said Minho.

 

 The boys secretly already had everything they needed.They had their masks and suits all good,the boys only needed their hands for this plan of theirs.They had made an excuse to Sooyoung and Siwon that they were going out to eat.The plan had been set out and they were going for it, toinght.

____________________________________________________________________________

So,what is their plan for Yuri's engagment party? Are they going to go easy or for the worst?

I might make another chapter for this story again later today, if I do than the certain people are going to get lucky!