The Luring

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

 At night Yuri walked the halls with Hyoyeon by her side.

 "Do you feel better after your talk with your father?" Hyoyeon asked. Yuri nodded.
 "I feel better now that I know him just enough.” she answered. Hyoyeon nodded.

 She looked out the window to see the fountain going and the flowers growing all over. Yuri then thought about how Hyoyeon is always fantasizing about marriage. She would constantly admirer Yuri's ring and once tried to convince Queen Taeyeon and King Leeteuk that she would plan all wedding preparations for Yuri and Donghae.
 Yuri asked in curiosity, "Hyoyeon, I am wondering, have you been thinking of who you would fall for? You have wanted to marry all this time.” she said smiling.

 Hyoyeon shook her head but still smiled. "Not now, don't worry about me marrying. I think we should worry about your preparations of marriage right now.” she said happily.

 Yuri nudged her a little bit. "Come on Hyoyeon. Right now I want to worry about you and your marriage. I want to see a man come at you and say that he loves you. And if I don't I'll have to recommend a few men for you. I know at least one who could use some company.” 

 She smiled at the sudden thought of Zhou Mi and Hyoyeon being together. "Well, my focus is for now you and Tiffany. If I worried about other things I wouldn’t be with you guys.” she said nudging Yuri back.
 "Then I have to change that.” Yuri muttered. Hyoyeon stared wide eyed at Yuri. Yuri returned a look and skipped away to her room.
 "Nighty night, miss maiden.” she called out.

 Yuri sat on her bed cuddling with her legs, her chin resting on her knees. "Marriage? No. Arranged marriage.” she said sulkily.

 "Hyoyeon has a choice, I don’t.” she said to herself.

 Yuri fiddled with her engagement ring. She breathed in and got down on the floor with laying her elbows on her bed and put her hands together. "Dear god, I pray my dear friend, Kim Hyoyeon, to be wed to the man of her choice. I also hope this to my young sister, Kim Mi young. Send a message to my father that with this decision, he would see reason and let my friends and family choose who they want. Help him learn that word, 'choose'. And make sure..."

 Yuri's prayer was disturbed by two rocks being hit against her window. She wanted to continue and ignore it but she was disturbed again by another rock hitting her window. Yuri, frustrated, walked to her window to see who the person wanted to get her attention.

 She looked outside but could see no one out there. She furrowed her brows and looked around outside.

 She hesitated but opened her window slowly and stuck her head outside her window to see, again nothing. But as she looked down she saw a piece of paper with writing on it. She looked closer for there was only dim light from her room. She squinted her eyes and could make out the one word. 'Forest'. Does that mean they want me in the forest? "No way, no." She said while shaking her head.

 But then she could see a figure near the trees. It waved at to her and ran into the trees, where the forest was. Yuri pursed her lips and looked back to her door, and then outside where she could see no guards. Yuri lifted her window higher so she could get through. As she slipped out her window she fell hitting her shoulder against the ground. She groaned at the slight pain in her arm and shoulder, but she still had strength to run to the trees.

 Yuri looked around her surroundings and couldn't see anything but trees and leaves. "Where are you?” she called. "I want to see you."

 Yuri rubbed her head in confusion and till she could hear the footsteps from behind her. Yuri turned but again, found nothing with her. "Hello.” she called.

 No sounds.

 "I'm going if you don't want to show me who you are." she said confidently. Yuri started to walk off when she heard her name being called from an unseen person. She stood still for a second and was startled. Yuri was grabbed from behind and was covered with an ice cold hand. Then, a deep and husky voice sounded into her ear.

 “Hey, princess.”