Prince Minho

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

 They were running. Running as fast as their long legs could go. And laughing while doing it.
 The princes Minho, Onew, and Taemin were trying to get away from Kyuhyun who just got pranked by them.The three that were running from Kyuhyun seemed much faster than him. "You guys are dead!" he yelled.

 All four boys stopped running because they have been running for about fifteen minutes. "Hey, what was with the worms in bed!" Kyuhyun said while panting. Onew, Minho, and Taemin started laughing at him. "Sorry hyung, we thought it would be amazing to see your face so scared of little bugs." said the maknae, Taemin. Kyuhyun glared at him. The three stopped laughing at him as soon as they saw that look.
 "The next time you prank me like that, I will make sure the gaurds and me kill all of you." he threatned.

 The was not really true. He had been pranked by them so many times already so the threat was an understatment.

 "Minho planned it." Onew blurted out.

 Minho gave him a look and hit him on the back of the head.
 Kyuhyun came to minho and started fake punching him in the stomach.
 They both laughed and hugged each other.

 "Well it's over. Come on guys, let's see what the royals need." said Onew.
 The four boys sometimes called their parents 'The Royals.' Queen Sooyoung and King Siwon. Both rulers of their own kingdom. Their sons from oldest to youngest Minho, Onew, Kyuhyun, and Taemin were real chodings(childish). Sometimes all of them do act like real princes but, even so, they still love messing around like any normal boys.

 The boys finally made it to Siwon and Sooyoung.
 "Yes umma and appa." said the sons. Then, they greeted their parents with a ninety degree bow. "What is it you want?" asked Minho.

 Queen Sooyoung came forward."Well first there is the matter that we found worms in Kyuhyuns bed?" The boys looked at each other, then all looked at Minho. "Well... you see... about that...." Minho was stuttering his words. "Did you prank each other again?" asked King Siwon. "Well, we wouldn't have if Kyuhyun hadn't made me fall into the fountain last week."said Minho. "Now that was an accident." Kyuhyun said immediately. "Didn't seem like that when you were laughing that hard." Minho responded rolling his eyes.

 Siwon got into the conversation again ."What is pranking each other going to do?" he asked.

 "Real good laughes."said Taemin proudly. All the boys chuckled at once.

 "Ok. Then another thing, Minho, how come you have not chosen a bride yet?" Sooyoung asked.

 "See here, there really isn't anyone that I think would fit with me." he answered. Siwon came up next to Sooyoung. "There is really no one that you would like to wed?" he asked. Minho shook his head. "Please, just give it time. I think I would be able to find a girl by myself."

 The rest of the boys agreed with him. "Oh.What ever you say Minho-ssi." Sooyoung came in and hugged Minho. Queen Sooyoung always seemed warm hearted for her sons. King Siwon sometimes was very strict with them, but still sometimes goes with what his lovely wife says. "Thank you Umma." Minho answered. "Well,you may go back to your playing, but no more pranking on each other. I don't want to hear any of that." said Sooyoung. The boys went to the room where they would talk. A room with many books and a family portrait hanging above the fire place. In the middle of the room was a coffer table and three couches.  

 "This is going to be hard." said Minho.

 "What's going to be hard?" asked Taemin while biting into his apple he got from the bowl of fruit.

 "Finding someone to marry." Minho answered. "You think with mabye fifty or more girls in this knigdom you could find one that is perfect."
 They all sat down whilst Taemin was laying on the floor on his back still eating his apple.

 This was a normal but serious matter between the brothers and their oldest. Minho had to find a bride, a woman that can be his queen. He was nearing the age to be a king and he had to find a woman now. Siwon had found Sooyoung when he was sixteen, and Minho has yet to find anybody. Something had to be done. None of the boys have founf somebody yet. 

 "Even though we don't know how it feels, we get it Minho." said Onew. "You would say that, but I know you don't mean it Onew." said Minho.
 "Mmmm. Well I think so." Taemin said, biting into the core of his apple. "Yeah, right. I wonder what would get this stress out of me." MInho slumped his shoulders.
 He closing his eyes sighing from his nose. "Well I know what can make all of us feel better." said Kyuhyun. The rest looked at him.

 "I heard Kim Yuri will be marrying and is having an engagment party tommorow night." The boys looked confused. "How is this making me feel better?" said Minho still slouching in his seat with his eyes open.
 "What do you say paying a little visit there and, how do you say, 'lighten' things up." They all looked confused still staring at Kyuhyun. "Lighten things up? Did you not hear our parents? They said no more pranking, they will kill us." said Taemin. Kyuhyun raised brow at him. "Since when did you get so obedient?" Taemin his teeth and crossed his arms. "Then go on since you think your the better devil."

 Kyuhyun went on. "They said no more pranks on each other, they said nothing about not pranking the Kims."

 Kyuhyun did make a good point. Siwon and Sooyoung said nothing about not pranking the Kim's. They sons looked at each other, suddenly smirking devishly.
 "Your right Kyuhyun, they didn't say that did they?" said Minho. Minho started sitting up more straighter.

 "And," Minho darted his eyes at each of his brothers. "I got a plan already."

 "Well, what do you have in mind, hyung?" asked Taemin.
 They started to conspire a mission for tommorow night.