My Prey

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

As Zhou Mi flew on to Yuri's window sill,  she quickly rushed to her window opening it to let him in.

Zhou Mi quickly turned  back to his human self and took the ring from his pocket. Yuri clapped to him as a reward of success.
"Oh thank you, thank you Zhou Mi. I love you!" she yelled. Yuri took the ring and tightly hugged Zhou Mi making his breath escape from his mouth.
"Whoa, down there girl." he taunted.

Yuri laughed and clutched the ring to her chest. "I just can't believe I finally got it back. Thank you Zhou Mi." she said.

"Oh no problem princess. I'll be happy to help with anything else." said Zhou Mi. Yuri shook her head. "Thank you for getting my ring back, I'm perfectly happy you helped." she said.
There after that Zhou Mi and Yuri heard the door knocking. "Princess Yuri, may I come in." It was the maiden Hyoyeon.

Zhou Mi panicked and quickly rushed out the window. Before he fell down the window he waved to Yuri. "Bye Yuri, I'll see you when I can." Zhou Mi fell out the window and before he could touch the ground. He turned into a black crow. Zhou Mi cawed 'goodbye' and flew away faster then a speed of light. 
Yuri shut her window and put on her ring as she ran to her door.

"Yes miss Hyoyeon?" she said to her maid. Hyoyeon looked inside her room.
"I have been sent by King Leeteuk to make sure you aren't 'up to something to stupid' that will get you into anymore trouble."
Yuri laughed as she would expect something like that said from her father.

"Well you can tell my father that I am not doing anything to get out of my room." Or to have my ring back again. she thought to herself.

"Well, I was just following orders. I will be going now." Hyoyeon bowed to her and walked out. That was before she turned back to her. "Oh and by the way, Queen Taeyeon is trying hard to get you out of trouble." she sad with a warm smile.

Yuri nodded "Okay. Thank you." Hyoyeon turned around and walked off. Yuri closed her door and slowly walked to her bed.

She was relieved that she finally had Donghae's ring back. She may not have loved him as much as he loved her, but having the ring won't get her and the Choi brother's into trouble. It was back to normal now. 

"Everything is perfect now." she muttered.


                                                                                                                            ________________
 

"Amazing isn't it? The princess sent out a crow to get the ring." said Onew.

 The boys sat in the middle of the bedroom looking a little exhausted and dazed after what commotion had just happened, especially Minho. Minho rubbed his tmples as if in deep thought. He wanted to know exactly what happened. All he could desipher was this: some crow broke in and stole a ring. But the crow had intentions in his plan. It was intelligent. That was the reason it was so fucused on Minho and his pocket. Minho felt fustrated. The princess had just pulled a dangerous stunt on him. He was mad and wanted pay back.   
 "I wonder where she could have gotten an intelligent thing." said Taemin. The other brothers were still trying to figure out how this all happened. 
 The boys nodded, all except for Minho, who was completly lost in his thoughts. The other three brothers continued talking. 

 "What if she made someone get it for her?" asked Onew. The three boys exchanged looks. "Well what do you think?" asked Taemin, pointing at Kyuhyun. He only shrugged his shoulders. "The king?"
 Onew shook his head reasuringly. "No way. If he found out Minho took her ring, he would confront father, face-to-face." said Onew. Kyuhyun nodded agreeing with him. The two men were like that. Coming up here and causing a fracus, and then ending up in a fight.

 "Her sister?" Kyuhyun suggested again. Taemin shook his head. "No way. That dumb girl has no brains to conjure a magic crow."  The boys laughed at his comment, except Minho. He kept thinking in his mind.
 There has to be something in mind. This is definatly somthing I have seen before. It wasn't just an intelligent bird, it almost had the look in his eyes as a human. It's that. . . It's obvious. Why didn't I think of it before?

 "Can't be the Queen or helpers around there. The queen wouldn't help behind her husbands' back." Kyuhyun said. Taemin continued, "And the help can't do anything considering someone would tell on them to the king."

 "It's a wizard." Minho finally said. All the brothers looked towards the eldest. They haven't heard him say a thing since that crow escaped, so they widened their eyes as soon as he opened his mouth. But then they all gave him a curious look.

 "How do you know?" Onew asked, narrowing his eyes.

 "What else could or who it would be? Not one crow could just break in entering to just get a ring, a ring that happened to be in someones pocket." 
 Minho was right. There could be no crow more smart then this one. It was here for a purpose. An obvious purpose that was staring them in the face.

 "It could be just about that. Minho, at least you think better then us." Kyuhyun said patting Minho on the shoulder.

 "Yeah. That's why I'm furious. That ring was for my future bride, and now I don't have it. I think I'm gonna pay that princess a visit. I'm gonna show her. She's my prey now." said Minho. The boys eyebrows knitted together at Minho going without them. Taemin stood up infront of him.

 "What are you talking about 'she's your prey now'? We're not doing this together?" he yelled. Taemin really did want to go with his brother. When it came to these kind of plans, they always stuck together. How could he just decide to single himself out? 

 "I'm sorry I can't do this with you guys, but let me go solo just this once. Besides, she ruined the plan." Minho said. Taemin sat down on Onew's bed, dissapointed. Kyuhyun and Onew exchanged a strange look but then pursed their lips at Minho's next words.

 "I'm gonna do this now. I'm gonna get her." Minho muttered.